Wife went on a "Girls' night" last night. Came home with another man's cum inside of her.

A Japanese girlfriend in college went to her friends wedding without me. She came over about 5 in the morning and let herself in. I was sleeping in my room and could feel her getting into bed with me. She rolled me onto my back and as I started to wake up she was sitting over my face. I looked up the see her wet hairy pussy as she lowered it onto my face. She smelled and tasted of sex. She rode my face until she had a big orgasm. Later, she told me she had hooked up with a guy at the wedding and had brought me home a wedding pie.

A Japanese girlfriend in college went to her friends wedding without me. She came over about 5 in the morning and let herself in. I was sleeping in my room and could feel her getting into bed with me. She rolled me onto my back and as I started to wake up she was sitting over my face. I looked up the see her wet hairy pussy as she lowered it onto my face. She smelled and tasted of sex. She rode my face until she had a big orgasm. Later, she told me she had hooked up with a guy at the wedding and had brought me home a wedding pie.
Breakfast in bed. I would love it.

I was well aware that this was a possibility but we hadn't talked about it beforehand so I actually thought she was just going out with her friends for the night and I do believe that was her intention. At least, initially.

Apparently she got talking to a guy at one of the bars and exchanged numbers. They spent the rest of the night messaging one another until my wife made an excuse to leave her friends, telling them that she was coming home to me. But she didn't. At least not at that point.

A couple of hours after my wife left her girls night she did return home to me. And she seemed horny. She came into bed with me, she had already taken off her clothes and we were kissing and feeling one another. I ran my hand down her body between her legs and started to play with her. I could already feel how wet she was. I hadn't felt her this wet for a long time and it turned me on so much. I thought she must have been very keen to get home and get fucked. That thought was soon put to bed when she told me that it wasn't all her that I was feeling.

She went on to tell me, while I fingered her wet pussy, how she had gone home with this complete stranger and allowed him to fuck her. How she sucked his cock before riding him. Letting him bare inside her, telling me how he grabbed and squeezed at her breasts, how he put his hand around her throat and called her a slut while she rode him. And she told me how she rode him until he came inside her.

I had to get on top of her and fuck her for myself, pushing my cock into her wet, used and full pussy. God did it feel good. It wasn't long before I added my own cum to this strangers.
That happened to me on my wifes 21st bday my mother in law took my wife and sone of her friends to a male strip nite my wife told me how the strippers got her on stage and fingered her and played with her tits and at the end of the nite her or my mother in law didn't come hm mother in law went hm with 3 of the strippers and wife went to bosses house to fuck

That happened to me on my wifes 21st bday my mother in law took my wife and sone of her friends to a male strip nite my wife told me how the strippers got her on stage and fingered her and played with her tits and at the end of the nite her or my mother in law didn't come hm mother in law went hm with 3 of the strippers and wife went to bosses house to fuck
mom & dawter sharing their sex lives is as hot as it gets.

I was well aware that this was a possibility but we hadn't talked about it beforehand so I actually thought she was just going out with her friends for the night and I do believe that was her intention. At least, initially.

Apparently she got talking to a guy at one of the bars and exchanged numbers. They spent the rest of the night messaging one another until my wife made an excuse to leave her friends, telling them that she was coming home to me. But she didn't. At least not at that point.

A couple of hours after my wife left her girls night she did return home to me. And she seemed horny. She came into bed with me, she had already taken off her clothes and we were kissing and feeling one another. I ran my hand down her body between her legs and started to play with her. I could already feel how wet she was. I hadn't felt her this wet for a long time and it turned me on so much. I thought she must have been very keen to get home and get fucked. That thought was soon put to bed when she told me that it wasn't all her that I was feeling.

She went on to tell me, while I fingered her wet pussy, how she had gone home with this complete stranger and allowed him to fuck her. How she sucked his cock before riding him. Letting him bare inside her, telling me how he grabbed and squeezed at her breasts, how he put his hand around her throat and called her a slut while she rode him. And she told me how she rode him until he came inside her.

I had to get on top of her and fuck her for myself, pushing my cock into her wet, used and full pussy. God did it feel good. It wasn't long before I added my own cum to this strangers.
Lucky man!

There's noting like the lube of other guys' cum in your wife; or the taste of it.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby