Wife went on a "Girls' night" last night. Came home with another man's cum inside of her.

I was well aware that this was a possibility but we hadn't talked about it beforehand so I actually thought she was just going out with her friends for the night and I do believe that was her intention. At least, initially.

Apparently she got talking to a guy at one of the bars and exchanged numbers. They spent the rest of the night messaging one another until my wife made an excuse to leave her friends, telling them that she was coming home to me. But she didn't. At least not at that point.

A couple of hours after my wife left her girls night she did return home to me. And she seemed horny. She came into bed with me, she had already taken off her clothes and we were kissing and feeling one another. I ran my hand down her body between her legs and started to play with her. I could already feel how wet she was. I hadn't felt her this wet for a long time and it turned me on so much. I thought she must have been very keen to get home and get fucked. That thought was soon put to bed when she told me that it wasn't all her that I was feeling.

She went on to tell me, while I fingered her wet pussy, how she had gone home with this complete stranger and allowed him to fuck her. How she sucked his cock before riding him. Letting him bare inside her, telling me how he grabbed and squeezed at her breasts, how he put his hand around her throat and called her a slut while she rode him. And she told me how she rode him until he came inside her.

I had to get on top of her and fuck her for myself, pushing my cock into her wet, used and full pussy. God did it feel good. It wasn't long before I added my own cum to this strangers.

I was well aware that this was a possibility but we hadn't talked about it beforehand so I actually thought she was just going out with her friends for the night and I do believe that was her intention. At least, initially.

Apparently she got talking to a guy at one of the bars and exchanged numbers. They spent the rest of the night messaging one another until my wife made an excuse to leave her friends, telling them that she was coming home to me. But she didn't. At least not at that point.

A couple of hours after my wife left her girls night she did return home to me. And she seemed horny. She came into bed with me, she had already taken off her clothes and we were kissing and feeling one another. I ran my hand down her body between her legs and started to play with her. I could already feel how wet she was. I hadn't felt her this wet for a long time and it turned me on so much. I thought she must have been very keen to get home and get fucked. That thought was soon put to bed when she told me that it wasn't all her that I was feeling.

She went on to tell me, while I fingered her wet pussy, how she had gone home with this complete stranger and allowed him to fuck her. How she sucked his cock before riding him. Letting him bare inside her, telling me how he grabbed and squeezed at her breasts, how he put his hand around her throat and called her a slut while she rode him. And she told me how she rode him until he came inside her.

I had to get on top of her and fuck her for myself, pushing my cock into her wet, used and full pussy. God did it feel good. It wasn't long before I added my own cum to this strangers.
We love the kind of thing you describe...!!! If only we were closer to you all!

There’s nothing better than the bonus creampie you weren’t expecting. When this happens, I love having her tell me all the dirty details while I clean her up. It always leads to a great fuck afterwards.
J.

That’s an awesome way to find out and there is just absolutely no better feeling than getting sloppy seconds!!!

Y should clean her pussy

fun wife. was that a one & done?

My wife wants a getaway with someone to have fun
Only problem is the few she talked are to depressing for her
She would love it
The few times she did the nude beaches with her friends it was fun but eventually people get whacky
So she doesn’t really look much anymore
Tired of bs flakes and problems