Wife with another guy...what do you like to watch happen?

With me it starts with anticiparion - meaning drivng to a motel with my wife to meet up with a new guy for an mmf, gets me hard. Then I sit inside the room and love to watch as she stands in the middle of the room and motions for the other guy to come to her - then she starts to kiss him - and that is a huge turn on for me. Then I like to watch him undress her - and watch her kneel and start to suck him. It is difficult to explain the sexual excitment unless you are into mmf.
How our Hotwife Stag night begins .when she tells me we arr going out i know what she means sometimes she dressed up.but i cant see because shes wearing aong coat ..The anticipation is unbelievable for me knowing that shes going to.get FUCKED . Other times im made helpmher get ready on those hights i cant touch her. She dresses extreme and torments me. She"ll.say wouldn't you like to.be able to.fuck.me ??.WELL.YOU CANT im.dressing to.get picked up.and get well.fucked .but you can.watch me get picked up..and watch me head to.the room.to.get Fucked..we go to a lounge i watch from.a distance.. She gets picked up and i watch the both of them.put the moves on each other kissing hands all.over each other .. She will.text me shes going to.the bathroom.which means meet me in the hallway. Then she tells me he invited me to.go.to.his room.and Im.going to.FUCK HIM.YOU NEED TO WAIT WAIT I TELL.YOU WHEN. I'M DONE..COME TO THE ROOM.. When.i get there they are finishing she kets me know how good a FUCK.HE WAS He leaves and im.told my PUSSY is filld with his HOT CUM.YOU can have my well.filled sloppy CUNT..Which i love while we are FUCKING she says how does my well.CUM.FILLED CUNT FEEL? WELL.ENJOY V
BECAUSE THIS IS ALL.YOUR GETTIMG TILL. HE FUCKS ME AGAIN. IM.spending next wekend with him.. He was one of the best pickups i've had in a long time maybe you can watch me fuvk.him.for a few minutes next week

Damn....
We always confirm our friend will be joining us a day or two before. When we know it's on my wife gets really horny and we have gooooood sex that night. We always get with him on a Friday so on Thurs night we go twice for sure, Friday morning we get it on befor work. There was one time we both got home early, he arrives about 6:30 - 7, we were home at about 5 so we fucked before he got there.
There's no denial at all, this is just some great sex with a guy we know. We all have fun.

I love to watch the first meeting, gentle fonding and kissing. Year later I ask my wife what man or men or experience was her favorite. Without hesitation she said the first time with Eric. When I asked why she said she was nrevous, scared and afraid me watching her getting fucked by another man would make me jealous and want to leave her. Thank God she did not back out.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties under a front button summer dress . Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

It was the beginning of a long and rewarding Hotwife LSView attachment 1056233
I love helping my wife get ready for fucking another man, touching, shaving, picking her clothes---knowing. they will be removed, but not by me. When he sees her I want him to desire her like no other, and for her to want to posses his mind, body, and soul as he fills her with life. The sight and sounds of sex will overwhelm me as this man takes all my wife has to give. Inside I am saying fuck her take what was mine--sometimes the pain becomes raw pleasure, and I don't want it to end

Attachments

• IMG_0147 (1)_Moment(6).jpg
    IMG_0147 (1)_Moment(6).jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 108
I love helping my wife get ready for fucking another man, touching, shaving, picking her clothes---knowing. they will be removed, but not by me. When he sees her I want him to desire her like no other, and for her to want to posses his mind, body, and soul as he fills her with life. The sight and sounds of sex will overwhelm me as this man takes all my wife has to give. Inside I am saying fuck her take what was mine--sometimes the pain becomes raw pleasure, and I don't want it to end
My wife and i Re kind of like that somerimes she makes me dress.her when thos happens i can not touch her a y more than necessafy to dress her then to add torment she"ll.sY go.down and make us a dri k.she comes down basiclly nuke expect for boots or heels and her heavy MAKEUP and uncovered pussy legs spread and she sits across from.me seeing her like thiz partially dressed Pussy naked tgat i cant touch .srives me crazy especially when she says I'LL.BET YOU WANT TO TOYCH ME. 'BIT YOU CANT: the next person tbat hets bear this PUSSYBWOMT BE YOU IT WILL be my date for the night .She heads back.up.stairs ahe comes down in a long coat so.i cant see what shes wearing has me nake her another dri k.then tells me dod you like seeing my legs spread k owing you cant have what you were looking at. She kbows this gets to me she will.then get up.to.leave tells me dont wait.up..I go to.kiss her and she tdlls me very strr ly "I TOLD YOUTHAT YOU CANT TOUCH ME NIW GO.SIG DOWN IM.LEAVING MY DATE WILL.VE WAITING FOE ME AND MY PUSSY IS MORE THAN READY All.i know is i dint know when she will.ve back but she will come home with aCUM.FILLED PUSSY

• Love
Reactions: btweets
What do you like to watch your wife do with another guy?
Do you sit back and watch them together? Beat off?
Do you lay next to them and watch up close?
For us it's both. Sometimes I sit in a chair and watch them enjoy each other. Great view, I can see how they move together, hear what they say, watch them change positions.
Sometimes I'm right there next to them, really hot to see her on top, I watch from behind seeing her slide up and down his dick, her butt hole right there, drives me wild.
And it's crazy exciting to watch them toung kiss. Don't know why but its hot.
Our friend says the exact same watching her and I get it on. It's fun for all of us.

I enjoy watching my wife being touched, fondled, kissed and then ultimately fucked with the guy going balls deep inside her.

I will often watch the 2 of them while I sit quietly taking it all in. Once they finish their first fuck, I will then fuck my wife's slippery cum-filled pussy.

Sometimes - we take turns fucking her and then other times it becomes a full on 3sum with my wife taking us in her mouth and pussy at the same time.

There have been times I will kiss and fondle her while the other guy is fucking her. It's especially hot kissing my wife right as she starts to cum and/or the other guy is cumming inside her.