Wife with another guy...what do you like to watch happen?

What do you like to watch your wife do with another guy?
Do you sit back and watch them together? Beat off?
Do you lay next to them and watch up close?
For us it's both. Sometimes I sit in a chair and watch them enjoy each other. Great view, I can see how they move together, hear what they say, watch them change positions.
Sometimes I'm right there next to them, really hot to see her on top, I watch from behind seeing her slide up and down his dick, her butt hole right there, drives me wild.
And it's crazy exciting to watch them toung kiss. Don't know why but its hot.
Our friend says the exact same watching her and I get it on. It's fun for all of us.
I like everything but some of my favorites are not even hot and heavy sexualy. For instance I like when they are leaving for a day at the beach and I'm left behind at home. I know she'll be fucking him in some private spot out there. She looks so hot in her shiny rubber bikini getting into his car. I also love when there flirting on the sofa and he's making her giggle like a school girl, or when they cuddle together watching a movie while I carry on with my housework. I'm never allowed to play with her like that.

What do you like to watch your wife do with another guy?
Do you sit back and watch them together? Beat off?
Do you lay next to them and watch up close?
For us it's both. Sometimes I sit in a chair and watch them enjoy each other. Great view, I can see how they move together, hear what they say, watch them change positions.
Sometimes I'm right there next to them, really hot to see her on top, I watch from behind seeing her slide up and down his dick, her butt hole right there, drives me wild.
And it's crazy exciting to watch them toung kiss. Don't know why but its hot.
Our friend says the exact same watching her and I get it on. It's fun for all of us.
I like watching her suck on his cock but I love watching her being fucked even more! My favorite thing to do is to video tape while she’s doing each, but especially when she’s on her back and I have a perfectly clear view as his cock is sliding in and out of her hungry pussy!! On occasion I like to have her suck my cock while she’s getting fucked. Once I pick up that things are progressing, I always take my position so I can get pictures or video and listen to him groaning louder saying that he’s going to cum, and to hear her telling him to cum inside her, to cum inside her pussy! Followed quickly as I watch him thrusting faster and deeper and the most exciting part as he starts filling her pussy full of his seed and watching his cum leak out and then seeing the gush drip out the more he pulls out!! I always take a picture or record the action before I quickly take his place and easily slide my cock in her well fucked, warm and slippery pussy and enjoy my sloppy seconds!! I never last long but I cum so hard and so much making sure her pussy is completely full!!

Another really exciting thing for me is...
When our friend arrives for a visit always on a Friday after work around 5:30 - 6.
We're all dressed in work clothes, me dress shirt, slacks, wife skirt, blouse, modest heels, him UPS uniform.
We visit in the kitchen with beer for us and wine for her. A sip-shot of tequila or Jack, more chit chat.
We're pretty comfy together, its easy to visit. After the shot wife always says she's beat after a week at work and unbuttons and takes off her blouse, removes bra then puts blouse back on buttoned up just enough so we can see her tits.
I love seeing my wives tits and LOVE her showing him.
Huge turn on for all of us. Never gets old and I absolutely love it.

Another really exciting thing for me is...
When our friend arrives for a visit always on a Friday after work around 5:30 - 6.
We're all dressed in work clothes, me dress shirt, slacks, wife skirt, blouse, modest heels, him UPS uniform.
We visit in the kitchen with beer for us and wine for her. A sip-shot of tequila or Jack, more chit chat.
We're pretty comfy together, its easy to visit. After the shot wife always says she's beat after a week at work and unbuttons and takes off her blouse, removes bra then puts blouse back on buttoned up just enough so we can see her tits.
I love seeing my wives tits and LOVE her showing him.
Huge turn on for all of us. Never gets old and I absolutely love it.
Yes the gentler more subtle things leading up to the evenings " Big Event" Is kinda like pre football hype before a game. I don't know if you smoke weed but I find that really makes me horny and psyched out.

Reactions: WaltHardman