Wife with another guy...what do you like to watch happen?

I like the build up ..her getting dressed up in her silky panties ,stockings ,heels and one of her favourite mini skirts ..usually pvc .Meeting the guy, him chatting to her and the first touch as he stokes her leg .The first kiss and then the slow undressing..Hand up her skirt ,blouse off ,hand all over her bra before slipping it off .I like seeing her undressing him and the big turn on of her unzipping him .Seeing them cuddling on the bed her just in her panties and stockings him with his cock erect .The big moment when my wife's panties slide off and his fingers are in her while she starts wanking his cock .She has only allowed one man to penetrate her and the moment I could see his cock slide inside her was amazing .I'm hoping she'll be a regular full sex hotwife soon .Mostly she allows them to cum on her while she orgasms on his fingers .It's so great being a husband of a hotwife .
True its great the build up.is anazing helping her get ready to go.out. She likes to. Go.out dressed up.to start her evening .Dancing etc . Then they come back.yo.the booth to.talk ..Rub each other kiss fondle etc
MORE of a tease to bud upmthe tension if the chemistry works it on after that. WHEN they.get to a room.its again a build up.slowly clothes come off a little then dhe tskes his cock.in her mouth . She loves to kiss rub etc ..Then she procceeds to give him.a very intense blow job imcluding her mouth being cum.filled to swallow .. then on to t he bed more foreplay . Then her legs open for a cock and cum.filling. For a very intense FUCKING

• Love
Reactions: btweets
I like watching her suck on his cock but I love watching her being fucked even more! My favorite thing to do is to video tape while she’s doing each, but especially when she’s on her back and I have a perfectly clear view as his cock is sliding in and out of her hungry pussy!! On occasion I like to have her suck my cock while she’s getting fucked. Once I pick up that things are progressing, I always take my position so I can get pictures or video and listen to him groaning louder saying that he’s going to cum, and to hear her telling him to cum inside her, to cum inside her pussy! Followed quickly as I watch him thrusting faster and deeper and the most exciting part as he starts filling her pussy full of his seed and watching his cum leak out and then seeing the gush drip out the more he pulls out!! I always take a picture or record the action before I quickly take his place and easily slide my cock in her well fucked, warm and slippery pussy and enjoy my sloppy seconds!! I never last long but I cum so hard and so much making sure her pussy is completely full!!
Some times its like that with us but itsxonlybforvhim.to getvteadybti go again he starts the fucking i get thecsloppy seconds and then he getsctomfinishbthe night i dint getbitvagain tillmshevgets back home wherevim.waiting for.her

• Love
Reactions: btweets and Johnfun
I enjoy watching my wife being touched, fondled, kissed and then ultimately fucked with the guy going balls deep inside her.

I will often watch the 2 of them while I sit quietly taking it all in. Once they finish their first fuck, I will then fuck my wife's slippery cum-filled pussy.

Sometimes - we take turns fucking her and then other times it becomes a full on 3sum with my wife taking us in her mouth and pussy at the same time.

There have been times I will kiss and fondle her while the other guy is fucking her. It's especially hot kissing my wife right as she starts to cum and/or the other guy is cumming inside her.
Agree 100%.....we LOVE to kiss while he fucks her. I can tell he getting close by how she kisses me and it damn hot.

Reactions: JayTee and Johnfun
My best friend screwed my exwife several times a week and sometimes it worked out for me to watch. When he got close to orgasm his balls would tighten up and almost disappear. Its funny because i would watch his balls to see how things were going.
I dont watch my wife get FUCKED very often but the converayion and proof of her FUCKINGis a major turn on for us which leads to some very intense reclaiming action

I've been a bull for few couples and have had different experiences with the boyfriend/husband. Some wanted to be in the room and jerk off while I fucked their s/o and others wanted to not be there and preferred to hear every detail from me and their s/o. I always preferred them being in the room though it made everything much hotter

I like the build up ..her getting dressed up in her silky panties ,stockings ,heels and one of her favourite mini skirts ..usually pvc .Meeting the guy, him chatting to her and the first touch as he stokes her leg .The first kiss and then the slow undressing..Hand up her skirt ,blouse off ,hand all over her bra before slipping it off .I like seeing her undressing him and the big turn on of her unzipping him .Seeing them cuddling on the bed her just in her panties and stockings him with his cock erect .The big moment when my wife's panties slide off and his fingers are in her while she starts wanking his cock .She has only allowed one man to penetrate her and the moment I could see his cock slide inside her was amazing .I'm hoping she'll be a regular full sex hotwife soon .Mostly she allows them to cum on her while she orgasms on his fingers .It's so great being a husband of a hotwife .
That is awesome i love helping her get ready to go.out sometimes we arecat a lounge etc. THEY sit togerher with me on the other side...I can tell.when one of thete hands are under the table or both of them .Along eith thst seeing them kuss and rub against each othet.. Sometime.later they will.leave and go.to the room...She will.text me to come tomthe room...They will.alrrady have done the first round . SHE then wants me involved playing or sucking my cock.while shes getting fucked ..He will.also get of the bed to recover and she wull.rell me now its your turn but my Cunt is realy full.with his cum.i want you to.push his cum.into me even more.

That is awesome i love helping her get ready to go.out sometimes we arecat a lounge etc. THEY sit togerher with me on the other side...I can tell.when one of thete hands are under the table or both of them .Along eith thst seeing them kuss and rub against each othet.. Sometime.later they will.leave and go.to the room...She will.text me to come tomthe room...They will.alrrady have done the first round . SHE then wants me involved playing or sucking my cock.while shes getting fucked ..He will.also get of the bed to recover and she wull.rell me now its your turn but my Cunt is realy full.with his cum.i want you to.push his cum.into me even more.
Mmmmm

What do you like to watch your wife do with another guy?
Do you sit back and watch them together? Beat off?
Do you lay next to them and watch up close?
For us it's both. Sometimes I sit in a chair and watch them enjoy each other. Great view, I can see how they move together, hear what they say, watch them change positions.
Sometimes I'm right there next to them, really hot to see her on top, I watch from behind seeing her slide up and down his dick, her butt hole right there, drives me wild.
And it's crazy exciting to watch them toung kiss. Don't know why but its hot.
Our friend says the exact same watching her and I get it on. It's fun for all of us.
I love watching her pick.up.a guy in a lounge.. i watch from.a distance as they seduce each other.
For us it's both. Sometimes I sit in a chair and watch them enjoy each other. Great view, I can see how they move together, hear what they say, watch them change positions.
Sometimes I'm right there next to them, really hot to see her on top, I watch from behind seeing her slide up and down his dick, her butt hole right there, drives me wild.
Our friend says the exact same watching her and I get it on. It's fun for all of us.
I love seeing my hotwife getting picked up.and the seduction between them. We go to a lounge where i watch from.a distance. SHE sits alone to be picked up..When a guy hits on herbit can be pretty intense if its going to.happen they will.move to a secluded table .then they kissing and play starts . She will meet me discretely tbat she wants to.be withbthe guy ..Then she lets me know that shes going to.the room with him..
Then she will.call.me to pick her up..There has been a few times if they are comfortable she will.introduce me to the guy we will.have a few drinks etc..Thats how 2 of the guys became her regulars

Reactions: WaltHardman
When we met my wife’s first black bull and he gave her the best fucking she had ever experienced. As I have a small cock and cum after only a few strokes or minutes when we had sex .
On the first occasion of her taking black guy’s cock which is superior to my white cock . Not only did he give her her first vaginal orgasm but multiple orgasms as they fucked .i was listening and watching them and masturbating I came with in minutes but seeing his black cock parting my wife’s pink pussy lips the size and colour contrast was enough to make me cum without touching my cock .
Since then he became our regular bull and I love to watch him finger my wife’s pussy and her sucking his cock even deep throating him before they fuck .

Sean here. The things that bring me to the edge even now are watching her take our bed mate in the mouth for the first time, sucking and licking his cock like a popsicle. Deep kissing me right after she has sucked his cock and the best is when she spreads her legs for him and I watch him slide his cock deep into her pussy for the first time.

Generally I'm in the bed with them close by, watching, touching and kissing her and sometimes stroking my self. Like you When she's on top I like to stand up and watch her from behind.

Last edited: