Wifeofzekethegeek

Wifeofzekethegeek

Hello everybody, I am the wife of zekethegeek. Despite being on here, I am not going to, how does he say it, "cuck" my husband. Sorry guys, no t interested. But, I am on here to learn and be open minded to his wishes and what he desires. No judgment on him from me. I also hope to meet new people and make friends, as well as hear all of your stories about being in this lifestyle. Thank you all. Look forward to chatting and talking with all of you.

Good evening. You say you are on to learn more about the lifestyle and to be open minded about his wishes. But, you start of by saying you won’t cuck him. Can you be open minded if you’ve already made your decision. Nice avatar. I hope you enjoy your time on here. I hope you find the hotwife style to your liking. Enjoy !

Hi bobby75,
Thanks for your message. I see your point about both being open minded and listening to him yet not interested in "cucking" him. It is hard to explain, especially in this type of forum to get out what's in my head. Hopefully, over the coming days, I can clear up what's in my head regarding this journey Zeke and I are on here. Thank you again, Bobby. This is just all so new to me.

New to us too. My wife never would have considered it. She was thinking i was using it for me to see other women. It finally took a trip to Vegas to have her first experiences. She loved it all.

Thanks bobby75, I would love to hear from her about everything she went through before finally deciding to do it and how she finally came to that decision. It is scary because once you do that there is no going back. The toothpaste can't go back in the tube, if you know what I mean.

Reactions: NeedaDomInMI
If you are seriously open minded you might read the first few stories in "Elaine's First Time" thread in the Share your Real Stories section. Go to page one to see how we started out in the Hotwife lifestyle. There is even one story written by my wife. Try it you might like it.

Reactions: Wifeofzekethegeek
There is a lot of good information here from people who embrace this lifestyle. I don't think "labels" really need to apply here although a lot of people use them.
I don't like or use the term "Bull" I much prefer lover. That also is true of the term "cuck" which I think (not sure why) has a negative connotation. My hubby refers to me as his "Hotwife" and I like that. Now to be fair when I"m sitting on hubbys face and my lovers cum is dripping into his mouth.......

Reactions: Wifeofzekethegeek
Thank you Verkitwme. Hey, I like your comment about labels along with 2wheel. Yeah, now that you mention it, lover rather than bull is probably something I would prefer to call him too. Makes more sense in my head how you put it. Like your comments.

Reactions: verkitwme
Not to pry... but, are there other things that you are doing as a couple that might help with breaking the ice a bit? Maybe role play with additional bedroom items to simulate an additional partner? Sometimes simply exploring those avenues walks the line between fantasy and reality for a while in order to explore if a second partner would even be something desirable. That is, of course if you are looking for mfm engagements. If your husband is just looking to watch, I can see where that might be a harder avenue to simulate. Perhaps some role play and toy play can bridge that gap for a while until you come to a more concrete decision. Just my 2 cents. But, hey, enjoy the forum and all that it has to offer.

Hi silo and jabiru, sorry to take so long getting back to your comment. It has been a very busy time for me at work.

Actually, there was a Xmas when Zeke bought me two dildos, one black, one white. We named them Corey and Ray respectively. How did they get those names? Well, I've only been with one guy in my life, and that is my husband. He is the only person I have mad love to. But, when I was in college, I remember two guys streaking nude down my hallway as a practical joke on the floor( I think they lost a bet?). They were totally bare ass naked head to toes. One was white, one was black. Corey was the black guy. Ray was the white guy. I never told my husband this story. So, when I opened my gift of dildos, that was the first image that came to mind. Thus, their names.

One summer we used them exclusively. Zeke was cut off from sex for a time. We would go on dates, come home, and Zeke had to serve me and help me while the dildos pleasures me. I wanted Zeke to experience as much as possible what it was like to experience being chucked, without actually being cucked of course. So, yes, we did roleplay that to a strong degree. To my surprise, Zeke enjoyed it.

So, yes, silo, we have done as you suggested. Thank you very much for that suggestion and please feel free to offer up other things as you think of them. I appreciate it very much.

Jabiru, thanks for the video. Unfortunately, I couldn't get it to play. I'll keep trying though. Maybe another way to play it. Thanks again.

Reactions: werekinky2
Will u show faceless erotic pics ? My wife & I love to trade . Anonymous erotic fun . Let him take one or two of ur hottest nasty pose and post . I’ll start u off to c what u think ab looking & commenting on what u REALLY enjoy without anyone knowing . You’ll have the hottest sex of ur life . When u post (if) I’m gonna tell u and ur husband EXACTLY what I’m gonna do to u in great detail while he sits in a corner - watching & jacking while we’re fucking & moaning .

Attachments

• 6E4341B9-1F2D-4FCF-BFC1-F36CD393D5C0.jpeg
    6E4341B9-1F2D-4FCF-BFC1-F36CD393D5C0.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 1C445C17-31E0-4619-944B-06814B058560.png
    1C445C17-31E0-4619-944B-06814B058560.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 14
  • F2EF9883-E07B-45DD-95B7-B9606E60BA0C.jpeg
    F2EF9883-E07B-45DD-95B7-B9606E60BA0C.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 14