Wifes accidental flash

My wife was going to pick up weed from a guy who was a friend of a friend. She had been to his house a few times before with the girl who introduced them. But this was the first time going by herself. I was at work. She was putting on this very short black dress and got some input from our female roommate at the time. Asking her if it was to short or to slutty. The roommate told her it would probably be fine.
I only have these 2 pictures of it. They are over 10 years old so you’ve got to excuse the quality. It’s a picture of a picture from the computer screen. The original was lost with a hard drive crash. My wife used to tell me this story when she was jacking me off or before sex. She knew I liked hearing about her teasing this guy. Previously she said her was staring at her tits in a low cut top a different time.
So she goes over to his house and gets the bud but the guy and his friend over there were going to go to the beach and smoke a blunt or two. It was Southern California and they had to climb down a cliff side to get down to this beach. My wife was in the back and as they were climbing down a huge gust of wind went under her dress and it blew up. She said she felt it go almost above her entire waist. She pulled it down. She looked down and the dealer guy had a shocked look on his face. She said she had on her leopard panties. They weren’t like a thong or anything but kinda sexy. Leopard print with a pink bow in the front. So they climbed down and she said it happened a few times going down and when they were at the beach itself. She said she tried her best to keep herself covered. So that’s the story she had told me like 6-7x over like a 3-4 year period. Always the same.
Then one night we were messing around and I asked her to tell me the story. She had like 3 glasses of wine at dinner. She never drinks really It was all the same except this time when her dress blew up she said it blew above her waist and she was thankful she had just shaved before she went over there. It caught my attention and I said “what do you mean? Just shaved” She said “I know he saw, so I was happy I just shaved down there.” So I asked them “ok, why would that matter?” She froze for a second and then told me the truth after years of telling me half truths about it. She told me that she didn’t wear anything under the dress and when it blew up that the guy saw everything. She has a habit of telling half truths on some stuff where she is embarrassed about it. Finally got her to slip up. She admitted that she didn’t want to tell me because she would think I would be mad for her being so slutty. She’s a good girl and doesn’t really do stuff like that. She said she wore them but took them off in the car before she went in his house. She didn’t know they were going to go to the beach or anything at the time.
Also, she said that when they got back to his place the other guy left and the dealer guy was hitting on her. She left shortly after because she felt uncomfortable with him thinking she was trying to do more than just tease. He told her he saw like a month later when she went to pick up again. She told him that she didn’t do it for him, she did it because it was hot out. So now when she tells me I get the full story. Picture attached and a screenshot from when she was texting me once about it. We don’t wife share but she does like to tease guys. But not out in the open. She likes it to look innocent.

Attachments

• 3CC9CFAA-65C5-4867-A803-97B8D9BA4BAE.png
    3CC9CFAA-65C5-4867-A803-97B8D9BA4BAE.png
    6.7 MB · Views: 926
  • 1EE075BE-A962-408D-8FC6-EE7605C6C644.png
    1EE075BE-A962-408D-8FC6-EE7605C6C644.png
    5 MB · Views: 909
  • 91B4A605-1CC1-4984-819B-1005F06EE823.png
    91B4A605-1CC1-4984-819B-1005F06EE823.png
    568.8 KB · Views: 914
My wife was going to pick up weed from a guy who was a friend of a friend. She had been to his house a few times before with the girl who introduced them. But this was the first time going by herself. I was at work. She was putting on this very short black dress and got some input from our female roommate at the time. Asking her if it was to short or to slutty. The roommate told her it would probably be fine.
I only have these 2 pictures of it. They are over 10 years old so you’ve got to excuse the quality. It’s a picture of a picture from the computer screen. The original was lost with a hard drive crash. My wife used to tell me this story when she was jacking me off or before sex. She knew I liked hearing about her teasing this guy. Previously she said her was staring at her tits in a low cut top a different time.
So she goes over to his house and gets the bud but the guy and his friend over there were going to go to the beach and smoke a blunt or two. It was Southern California and they had to climb down a cliff side to get down to this beach. My wife was in the back and as they were climbing down a huge gust of wind went under her dress and it blew up. She said she felt it go almost above her entire waist. She pulled it down. She looked down and the dealer guy had a shocked look on his face. She said she had on her leopard panties. They weren’t like a thong or anything but kinda sexy. Leopard print with a pink bow in the front. So they climbed down and she said it happened a few times going down and when they were at the beach itself. She said she tried her best to keep herself covered. So that’s the story she had told me like 6-7x over like a 3-4 year period. Always the same.
Then one night we were messing around and I asked her to tell me the story. She had like 3 glasses of wine at dinner. She never drinks really It was all the same except this time when her dress blew up she said it blew above her waist and she was thankful she had just shaved before she went over there. It caught my attention and I said “what do you mean? Just shaved” She said “I know he saw, so I was happy I just shaved down there.” So I asked them “ok, why would that matter?” She froze for a second and then told me the truth after years of telling me half truths about it. She told me that she didn’t wear anything under the dress and when it blew up that the guy saw everything. She has a habit of telling half truths on some stuff where she is embarrassed about it. Finally got her to slip up. She admitted that she didn’t want to tell me because she would think I would be mad for her being so slutty. She’s a good girl and doesn’t really do stuff like that. She said she wore them but took them off in the car before she went in his house. She didn’t know they were going to go to the beach or anything at the time.
Also, she said that when they got back to his place the other guy left and the dealer guy was hitting on her. She left shortly after because she felt uncomfortable with him thinking she was trying to do more than just tease. He told her he saw like a month later when she went to pick up again. She told him that she didn’t do it for him, she did it because it was hot out. So now when she tells me I get the full story. Picture attached and a screenshot from when she was texting me once about it. We don’t wife share but she does like to tease guys. But not out in the open. She likes it to look innocent.
Sexy🔥😍

I like this story, I understand the part about the half-truths. My wife would sometimes tell me the half-truths when she thought it would upset me. Funny thing is goes to show how little she knows me, or how little I let on how much it excites me. I would be ok with almost anything she would do, but not for it to get out of hand. It turns me on when I know other men have seen my wife's pussy or tits.

I like this story, I understand the part about the half-truths. My wife would sometimes tell me the half-truths when she thought it would upset me. Funny thing is goes to show how little she knows me, or how little I let on how much it excites me. I would be ok with almost anything she would do, but not for it to get out of hand. It turns me on when I know other men have seen my wife's pussy or tits.
I have deliberately shown my wife's pussy and tits whenever I have had the chance, in restaurants, on the beach, in car parks on walks in the countryside, as well as her in a see though top without a bra in pubs ect.

I have deliberately shown my wife's pussy and tits whenever I have had the chance, in restaurants, on the beach, in car parks on walks in the countryside, as well as her in a see though top without a bra in pubs ect.
how early in the relationship did you start showing her off and what was her reaction...willing participant? reluctant?

Reactions: Fazeldex and domblk
how early in the relationship did you start showing her off and what was her reaction...willing participant? reluctant?
Quite early, she would pretend to be reluctant, would get very turned on , as long as she could blame me if she got caught it was fine, she has flashed from the age of 17 ,she flashed her tits at our new neighbour and his father in law in the garden last year just after they moved in, she is 75 now.

Quite early, she would pretend to be reluctant, would get very turned on , as long as she could blame me if she got caught it was fine, she has flashed from the age of 17 ,she flashed her tits at our new neighbour and his father in law in the garden last year just after they moved in, she is 75 now.
My wife was much the same way. She'd pretend to be reluctant to tease in public and yet was so easily coaxed into it. Her only rule was these "adventures" had to take place far enough away from home that the odds of meeting anyone we'd know was extremely remote. At first it was short skirts or dresses, low cut tops etc. while shopping or in bars/restaurants. Soon enough she agreed to abandon the wearing of bras and panties, and on holidays far from home she was comfortable flashing at parks, roadside rest stops, beaches.

Attachments

• 0126188.1.jpg
    0126188.1.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 401
  • 0126187.2.jpg
    0126187.2.jpg
    313.5 KB · Views: 278
  • 0227154.jpg
    0227154.jpg
    417.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 0319131.jpg
    0319131.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 287
  • 0708181.jpg
    0708181.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 346
When we were younger and on a trip away from home my wife used to love to flash. On one trip we went down to dinner at the hotel and since it was fairly upscale we dressed. I had on a full suit and she wore a skirt with matching suit jacket without bra or blouse. When she sat down I noticed her stocking tops. If she move a certain way her entire right tit could be seen. We had excellent service from the waiter who always seemed to stand on her left where he could see her tit on display.

When we were younger and on a trip away from home my wife used to love to flash. On one trip we went down to dinner at the hotel and since it was fairly upscale we dressed. I had on a full suit and she wore a skirt with matching suit jacket without bra or blouse. When she sat down I noticed her stocking tops. If she move a certain way her entire right tit could be seen. We had excellent service from the waiter who always seemed to stand on her left where he could see her tit on display.
I'd like to see that. I used to be a waiter and would see this too.

• Love
Reactions: geoffrey1963
My wife was much the same way. She'd pretend to be reluctant to tease in public and yet was so easily coaxed into it. Her only rule was these "adventures" had to take place far enough away from home that the odds of meeting anyone we'd know was extremely remote. At first it was short skirts or dresses, low cut tops etc. while shopping or in bars/restaurants. Soon enough she agreed to abandon the wearing of bras and panties, and on holidays far from home she was comfortable flashing at parks, roadside rest stops, beaches.
Lovin' that pic of her at the restaurant with her tits both "accidentally" on display. Bet your server enjoyed the view!? I notice she has two Mai Tai's in front of her, so must have been Happy Hour, two-fer-one? After chugging them both I hope she put even more on display? Maybe she wasn't wearing panties either?

Reactions: Fazeldex
Has anyone ever been flashed by a man that lead to a 3 some or you being cucked
As an over the road driver I've had cucks arrange to have wife at a mall or rest area and get reaction when she sees it.
I've only had one experience that naturally happened
I was stuck over a weekend at petro truck stop Joplin MO I had just returned to truck after breakfast "way more than normal amount of coffee while flirting with waitress as I was paying she finally asked what I was waiting for, if I can get the running all over town I have to do with my mom how am I supposed to get in touch to arrange us going out seight seeing I handed her a business card with my number saying you ask for my number.
She had asked if I would show her the inside of my truck I chuckled and all night long except when your eyes are rolled back so far they can't focus.
I had a nice long shower then went to truck to relax and watch TV. I had got comfortable "removed clothing" and flipping between diffrent shows when I needed batteries for remote I got up curtain between bed and seats was open looking in storage above passenger seat then remembered they were in the glove box so leaned down opened box grabbed them and noticed female in drivers seat in truck beside me smiling. I sat down red window down as did she I thought let me shoot a shot I asked her since you have such a beautiful smile I guess your not offended.
She said only offended I married a wimp with 1/3 of that beautiful cock.

I'd like to see that. I used to be a waiter and would see this too.
Me too. Had a woman that would wear similar outfit as OP except she usually had on a blouse and no bra or a cpl of times a net top which her nipples were sticking out of. It was fantastic.