wife's BBC lover Jonathan

wife meet's Jonathan at the wal mart store and he invites her to his place so she call'e me and tells me that she is sending me a photo of his BBC and that she is going to let him fuck her pussy cause he has been fingering her pussy and she want's his BBC so fucken bad and she cannot stop him as he has control of her pussy and her mine plus she sees the size of his BBC and can not help but want's to have him thrust his BBC deep inside her pussy and fuck her hard and breed her IMG_5675.jpg

wife meet's Jonathan at the wal mart store and he invites her to his place so she call'e me and tells me that she is sending me a photo of his BBC and that she is going to let him fuck her pussy cause he has been fingering her pussy and she want's his BBC so fucken bad and she cannot stop him as he has control of her pussy and her mine plus she sees the size of his BBC and can not help but want's to have him thrust his BBC deep inside her pussy and fuck her hard and breed her View attachment 386114
She is still there and he has fucked her pussy 2 times and she can not believe the amount of cum he releases in her pussy and she is taking it all in and loving his BBC deep inside of her pumping all that cum and fucking her hard as she screams when he is all in her pussy fucking her hard

she is still there getting fucked hard by him and breeding her good and it is the time for her to get pregnant will see what happens as he pounds her pussy hard and pumps cum deep inside her pussy this is the dress she woreView attachment 386124
she is still there getting fucked hard by him and breeding her good and it is the time for her to get pregnant will see what happens as he pounds her pussy hard and pumps cum deep inside her pussy this is the dress she woreView attachment 386124
very good she got home at 9:pM and walked in the house very slowly as her pussy was swollen and very tired and full of cum so she went to bed to sleep and as she laid there I notice the cum slowly leaking out of her pussy so he did breed her good and she told me he pump her pussy with so much cum she had never had a guy fuck her like this plus having so much cum so I ask her if she is going to see him again and she said yes as he wants her pussy again to he can breed her and maybe bring another black baby into this world is what he told her as he was pumping her pussy with black cumIMG_5675.jpgIMG_5675.jpg