Wife's exes - find out more

tb44

Couple
I know of a few different ex's of my wife and I'd love to know more about what they did, what she has sent them, any information. How do I go about getting this from them? Do I contact them directly as I know she would not approve of that. I have some other ideas but not sure if anyone has gone about this...

I've found old conversations about them so I do know quite a bit of information

Ask her. If she will not answer; Respect.

Her past is *her* past. Your goal should be to help her feel comfortable with you to tell you about herself. Not to move behind her back.
You need to work on building trust, not breaking it.

thanks for the response, you make a great point. Unfortunately she doesn't want to talk in-depth about it but its a fantasy for me. Crossroads

thanks for the response, you make a great point. Unfortunately she doesn't want to talk in-depth about it but its a fantasy for me. Crossroads
It is ok to have a fantasy and it is ok to be curious.
But some things just take time. And if you are satisfied in five minutes of your marriage, what are you going to do with the many years of the rest of it?

She may not want to talk about it today. Maybe not tomorrow. You may not go on that cruise or retire or explore Yosemite in that time, either.

Build. Build your relationship a brick at a time. Enjoy the journey.

Reactions: tb44
I see your point! For me is a really turn on talk about my wife's sex past! But the guys are right, you must respect her decision. Bit that doesn't mean you can't push her and keep teasing her about it, maybe you just need change your plan.
Btw, what conversations did you found?

Reactions: arltxstagnvixen
I’ve actually emailed a guy that she once dated anonymously asking if he had any pics of her. After a few correspondence back and forth he finally disclosed that he and a couple of others had exchanged pics of her and provided them to me after I showed him a pic. We’ve since been in touch randomly sharing stories. As far as I know he’s not aware that I’m married to her.

I’ve actually emailed a guy that she once dated anonymously asking if he had any pics of her. After a few correspondence back and forth he finally disclosed that he and a couple of others had exchanged pics of her and provided them to me after I showed him a pic. We’ve since been in touch randomly sharing stories. As far as I know he’s not aware that I’m married to her.
Have you any of that pics?

I know of a few different ex's of my wife and I'd love to know more about what they did, what she has sent them, any information. How do I go about getting this from them? Do I contact them directly as I know she would not approve of that. I have some other ideas but not sure if anyone has gone about this...

I've found old conversations about them so I do know quite a bit of information
Don't go down that route, it will open a pandora's box be content with what she is happy to tell you 👍

My wife started to open up telling things she did in past and how she used to adventure herself with her ex-bf, by her own initiative.

I believe she felt in part compelled to show herself open to talk, and our sex chemistry helped a lot. But as the time passed by, I understood it is very hard to extract more information if the husband is the one asking or pushing for more.

Best way is to suggest you both (and your sexy life) might benefit with those confessions...but don't rush. Suggest and then wait for her to open up.

Reactions: black75 and SNJ_Dom
My wife started to open up telling things she did in past and how she used to adventure herself with her ex-bf, by her own initiative.

I believe she felt in part compelled to show herself open to talk, and our sex chemistry helped a lot. But as the time passed by, I understood it is very hard to extract more information if the husband is the one asking or pushing for more.

Best way is to suggest you both (and your sexy life) might benefit with those confessions...but don't rush. Suggest and then wait for her to open up.
.Absolutely ,you mustn't push them into confessions if she wants to tell they will,👍

Reactions: Catholic_Wife