Wife's first time

I am 59 years old and am married to a woman significantly younger than me, she’s 29. As I’ve been told on multiple occasions, she is quite a hot piece of ass. The age gap presents a few differences in interests and desires, most noticeably sex drive. Being 29 her stamina is much higher than mine. That being said the idea of sex with another man has been brought up on a few instances. Never really seriously, until recently. We were having dinner and the waiter was seriously ogling her. I leaned over to her and said “he would love to fuck you”. She laughed and said “you think so?”. She continued “why, would you let me?” I replied “No. not him…” Before I finished my comment, she interrupted “but is there someone that would be ok?” I responded “maybe, but we would have to set some ground rules.” I did not let on, but the thought of her being fucked by another guy really excite me. So we proceeded to establish the rules for an encounter.

The negotiation was as follow:

Her terms:

· I was not allowed to be in the room during the act(s)

My terms:

· I got to choose who she would fuck

· I could instruct them on specific acts to do or not do and she would accept it without question

Pretty straightforward…

I went to work looking for the right individual. I found a young bull, lets call him Donnie. He is a mutual acquaintance of both me and my wife. I find him to be a bit overbearing but tolerable. My wife on the other hand despises him. He's in his 30's and slightly overweight.

When the date night arrived, my wife was eager with anticipation. She dressed in her slutty best. I snapped a few photos…then I informed her of who was upstairs waiting to fuck her. At first she thought I was joking. When I assured her I was not, the excitement turned into a nervous reluctance. But, a deal is a deal. She slowly made her way up the stairs.

The rest is what I’m told happened…he also snapped some pics for me.

As she entered the room, he approached her and began kissing her. She at first was reluctant. Donnie then ordered her to suck his dick. She slowly dropped to her knees and deep-throated his cock. After cumming in her face, he pushed her onto the bed. Next he stripped he naked and began to finger her pussy. She quickly became wet. He then informed her that he was going to stick his dick in every orifice of her body and that he had strict orders to wreck her. She lied back on the bed and spread her legs. He proceeded to fuck her brains out. By the end of the night he had ravaged every inch of her body. He left her laying in a pool of cum half-conscious from exhaustion.
She's sexy. I wish I could have my way with her!