Wife's First

This happened before my wife met with John for the first time. She and a friend (co-worker) had to go out of town for the company. I can only remember that it had something to do with one of the companies stores.

My wife told me that one night they were in the lounge of the motel there were staying in having a couple of drinks. She said that there were a couple of guys sitting at a table across from them that kept looking their way. She said that she and her her friend talked about the guys and she told her friend that she bet she could get the cute one.

I guess my wife started flirting with the cute one by making eye contact, etc because it wasn't long before the two guys joined my wife and her friend at their table.

She said that later the guys asked them to go for a ride with them. My wife said that her friend and the other guy sat in the front seat and she and the cute guy sat in the back seat.

She told me that the cute guy put his arm around her, started kissing her and fondling her boobs through her clothes.

After a while, she said the guys wanted to go to a nearby lake, but she chickened out and told them to take her back to the motel. She said they took her back and dropped her off, also dropping off the cute guy. She said that her friend and the other guy then left in his car.

When her friend returned to the motel, she said she asked her if she let the other guy fuck her and her friend said yes, she did.

If my wife hadn't chickened out, there would probably have been fucking going on in the front and back seat of the car.

I sometimes wonder if the reason my wife chickened out was because of her friend and the other guy being there. I also wonder if she would have gone to the lake if it had only been her and the cute guy in the car.

My wife has stuck to her story, but sometimes I wonder if there isn't more to the story.

One thing that keeps throwing doubts in my mind if my wife told me the whole story is that she had to know what the guys wanted when they asked them to go for a drive with them. If she had no intention of doing anything, then why would she even go for a ride with them? Doubts, doubts. LOL

Would like to hear your opinion and thoughts.

Oh, by the way, my wife's friend and co-worker was also married.

Have put a pic of my wife and her friend in my album. I titled it: Store Trip.

Last edited:
I would love to see them
This happened before my wife met with John for the first time. She and a friend (co-worker) had to go out of town for the company. I can only remember that it had something to do with one of the companies stores.

My wife told me that one night they were in the lounge of the motel there were staying in having a couple of drinks. She said that there were a couple of guys sitting at a table across from them that kept looking their way. She said that she and her her friend talked about the guys and she told her friend that she bet she could get the cute one.

I guess my wife started flirting with the cute one by making eye contact, etc because it wasn't long before the two guys joined my wife and her friend at their table.

She said that later the guys asked them to go for a ride with them. My wife said that her friend and the other guy sat in the front seat and she and the cute guy sat in the back seat.

She told me that the cute guy put his arm around her, started kissing her and fondling her boobs through her clothes.

After a while, she said the guys wanted to go to a nearby lake, but she chickened out and told them to take her back to the motel. She said they took her back and dropped her off, also dropping off the cute guy. She said that her friend and the other guy then left in his car.

When her friend returned to the motel, she said she asked her if she let the other guy fuck her and her friend said yes, she did.

If my wife hadn't chickened out, there would probably have been fucking going on in the front and back seat of the car.

I sometimes wonder if the reason my wife chickened out was because of her friend and the other guy being there. I also wonder if she would have gone to the lake if it had only been her and the cute guy in the car.

My wife has stuck to her story, but sometimes I wonder if there isn't more to the story.

One thing that keeps throwing doubts in my mind if my wife told me the whole story is that she had to know what the guys wanted when they asked them to go for a drive with them. If she had no intention of doing anything, then why would she even go for a ride with them? Doubts, doubts. LOL

Would like to hear your opinion and thoughts.

Oh, by the way, my wife's friend and co-worker was also married.

Have put a pic of my wife and her friend in my album. I titled it: Store Trip.

In reference to the story about my wife and her friend's (co-worker) trip, would love to hear your opinions as to if you feel my wife told me the whole story or if maybe there is more to the story that she didn't tell me. Would really appreciate any comments you may have concerning this trip.

Well, unfortunately after John came to the house the second time, he and his wife separated and he left the state. Apparently she was seeing a doctor who worked at the hospital where she was a nurse. They ended up getting a divorce and he remained living out of state.

Several months went by and I can't remember where, but I got to chatting with a guy online. Turns out he lived approximately 30 miles from here and was a school teacher. We chatted for several weeks, about various things, including women. The conversation finally got around to my wife and I mentioned that I would like for her to be seduced by another man. He seemed interested and we arranged to meet at a McDonald's about half way between where we both lived.

The day came and when I arrived at McDonald's, he was already inside. We had a coffee while we talked and then I asked him if he would like to see some pics of my wife and he said yes. We went outside to my truck and I showed him several revealing pics of her and he was very interested.

After that he started going into the store where she worked and flirted with her. He would go in a couple of times a week when time permitted. After a while my wife told me about him.

Tom and I chatted online several times a week and he kept me up to date on what was happening.

One night my wife told me that Tom had asked her to meet him for a cup of coffee sometime. I told her that she should and she finally agreed.

I worked out of town and only got home on the weekends. One weekend when I got home, she told me that she had met him for a cup of coffee. They met at the local shopping plaza and she got in his truck. He took her to the nearby State Park. Tom first stopped at a play area and she sat on a swing while he stood in front of her. He kissed her and fondled her boobs thru her clothing. After a while, they walked up to the wildlife display. There he kissed her while he rubbed her ass thru her tight jeans until they heard someone coming. He then took her to a picnic table and she sat on the top and he stood in front of her, kissing her and fondling her boobs thru her clothing. They then walked up in the woods and he kissed her some more while fondling her boobs and feeling of her ass. This is all that happened this day.

When I got back in town, she told me all about it. She said he was a good kisser, but just wasn't her type. I then let it slip that I knew about Tom and she wanted to know how. I told her the whole story. She was mad at first, but finally got over it. While making love that night, I told her that Tom said he was great at sucking and kissing boobs and that she should invite him down for a cup of coffee to find out. She said she wasn't sure about that and not sure if she was interested.

I would mention it to her every so often and get the same response, not sure about and he wasn't really her type.

Tom kept calling her at work and would stop in the store every once in a while.

Several weeks went by and I was coming to the conclusion that nothing was going to happen, then one night Tom advised me that she had invited him down for a cup of coffee. He told me the day and time.

Well, the day came. I was in my room (out of town) and kept thinking that Tom should be at our house now. I finally called the home number and no one answered. I waited a couple of hours or more and called again. This time my wife answered and I told her that I had called earlier and asked where she had been. She first said that Tom had come down and they had gone for a ride in his truck, but finally admitted that she was lying, that she was getting her tits sucked. I asked her if he was good at it and she said he was great. She didn't want to talk anymore about it.

A little later, I connected with Ton online. He told me that once he got to the house, they went to the family room and sat on the couch watching TV. He said that he put his arm around her and began kissing her. He said he fondled her boobs thru her top and bra while he kissed her. He said a little later, he pulled her top up above her boobs and I asked him what she did. He said that she didn't do anything, that she was probably expecting it since he had been rubbing her boobs thru her top. He said that he tried to unfasten her bra but couldn't find the clasp so he just pulled it up over her boobs. He said he played with her bare boobs for a while, then she pulled her top down (leaving her bra above her boobs) and said "I can't believe I am doing this." He said he continued kissing her and fondling her boobs thru her top and then pulled her top back up. I asked what she did and he said nothing.

Tom said he then sucked on her boobs for a while and then got down in the floor between her legs. He said that while he was playing with her boobs and sucking on them that he ran a hand down to her jeans and started to unfasten them. He said she stopped him. He said he sucked her tits for a while longer and then left. He said that when he left, he kissed her on the steps and rubbed her ass. I was disappointed because I was hoping that Tom would fill her pussy full of his cum. He had told me that he shot extremely large loads.

He told me that she had fantastic boobs and that he loved sucking on them.

I told him that he gave up to easy. He said that he wasn't one to push a woman. I told him that he should have moved his hand back down and rubbed her pussy thru her jeans. I even told him that if he hadn't given up so easy that he would have probably gotten some pussy.

When I got home for the weekend, she told me the story. She said he tried to unfasten her bra, but it fastened in the front and she didn't tell him. She thought that was funny. She said he was a good kisser and really great at sucking her tits. I asked if she enjoyed it and she said she did. Of course, she left some of the story out (pulling her top back down, etc). I asked her if he had gotten her wet and she admitted that he had.

Unfortunately, this was the last time she met with Tom. She just said he wasn't her type and she wasn't attracted to him.

These stories may not follow a chronological order. I am telling them as they come to mind. I don't believe she told me this until John had moved out of state. She was out of state helping with a new store opening.

She said that a company VIP came in and that they kidded with each other all day. She said he asked her if she was going to leave her door open for him and she said she told him that he would have to find out. She apparently had known this VIP for several years since he was with her original company before they sold out to another company and the new company retained him.

She said that after eating, she went back to her room, showered and put a sexy night gown on, then unlocked the door and lay on the bed reading a book. She said that some time later, the VIP pushed the door open and entered. She said he sat on the bed beside her and began to kiss her as he fondled her boobs.

She either didn't tell me all the details or I just don't remember, but the only other part that I can remember is her telling me that he was on top of her fucking her and she told him that it was hot in the room and that the heat needed to be turned down and that he told her that he didn't want her cooling off.

Now whenever I mention it to her, she claims that she doesn't remember. Hard for me to believe that she can't remember. Do you think she doesn't remember or just doesn't want to talk about it???