Wife's horny photo's!

Up close or see more?

• More

Votes: 79 83.2%
  • Up close

Votes: 16 16.8%

• Total voters
The wife loves the thought of men looking at her sexy body and particularly hearing and seeing what they would like to do to her and then shoot their load all over her body and pussy on her photos! Anyone up to the tribute job???
View attachment 8611 View attachment 8612 View attachment 8613 View attachment 8614
wowww very uninhibited and open your wife, an inviting pussy so can not remain without sperm, beautiful
The wife loves the thought of men looking at her sexy body and particularly hearing and seeing what they would like to do to her and then shoot their load all over her body and pussy on her photos! Anyone up to the tribute job???
View attachment 8611 View attachment 8612 View attachment 8613 View attachment 8614

So how about it guys? She is still waiting to see a big horny cock cum all over her photos? Looks from the poll that you like the photos showing a bit mor of her so here are a couple more to get your juices pumping! if you want ones showing her face as well she is not keen on me putting them on the site, but if you contact me direct on my email quoting this site so i know its not spam she says i can send some direct? email: blitz011@gmx.com i have some more great ones showing her pussy wanting your cock!IMG_2513.JPGIMG_2514.JPG

So how about it guys? She is still waiting to see a big horny cock cum all over her photos? Looks from the poll that you like the photos showing a bit mor of her so here are a couple more to get your juices pumping! if you want ones showing her face as well she is not keen on me putting them on the site, but if you contact me direct on my email quoting this site so i know its not spam she says i can send some direct? email: blitz011@gmx.com i have some more great ones showing her pussy wanting your cock!View attachment 8687View attachment 8688
I need your wife. This is my girlfriend. We can exchange pictures.10e94c625641c75c3e6e9a317c5053df.jpeg
Cum-over-me  (13)(1).jpgCum-over-me  (14)(1).jpgCum-over-me  (15)(1).jpgCum-over-me  (13)(1).jpgCum-over-me  (14)(1).jpgCum-over-me  (15)(1).jpg View attachment 8744

Last edited: