Wifes, how many times have you cum?

No, he chokes and gags with his cock almost daily. It me, age /menopause that and I've always been a bit of a prude.

Today I broke my cum record of 12 to 15 with just 3 guys, not counting gangbangs with more than 5 guys when practically I had continuous orgasms. So how many times have you cum during an intense fucking session up to 5 guys?

And as a side question how many times they cum in you? Today they cum eight times in me.
Wish I was number 9 baby you get me so horny seeing your sexy body a dream cum true to be between your legs eating your pussy then fucking you to👅👅👅👅

Today I broke my cum record of 12 to 15 with just 3 guys, not counting gangbangs with more than 5 guys when practically I had continuous orgasms. So how many times have you cum during an intense fucking session up to 5 guys?

And as a side question how many times they cum in you? Today they cum eight times in me.
ive always been uberorgasmic ..can come absolutely hands free..cum 3or 4 times just suckingcock! i once had 2 fuckbuddys making me count in a 3 hour afternoon session.. I came 100 times!

My current gf used to have a bull that used to get her at least 4 or 5 every time . She was his fucktoy for 12 months till he got bored or caught or something. But he could give her 30 mins of his time in the back of the car . But he was always 10/10 every time and always gave her at least 4 as he was a pro . Nothing dirty tho just straight sex and hard pounding for 20 mins or so . I often wonder if he'd of had more time or could stay the night what total he'd have gotten her up to