Wife's interested in exhibitionism

Rocknrolla69er

Hi

So i get turned on by my wife being naughty, she's created a reddit that's she's posted a couple of pics on which has been hot, especially guys commenting, and inboxing her, although she's not replied to any yet. Hoping she posts some new pics on there this week.

She assures me she gets turned on, the more I get turned on over her, she had a short dress on around the house with nylons and kept bending over, I was hard as I've been watching her all day and she loved how turned on I was, I later texted her asking if she d do the same out in public, short skirt, nylons, no knickers to which she's agreed too.

Looking forward to visiting a car boot sale, or flea market and her bending over to inspect things while I and hopefully others Inspect her.........

Will certainly grab a pic next time she does and post it on this thread.

Any sensible hints and tips to encourage her exhibitionism and possibly more
Have her bend over at the grocery store just enough to show her tight pussy while you grab a Pic. Maybe go on a walking trail and tell her to pull those perfect tits out and walk it topless. Recording a video of her in hopes that people will cross paths with you and watch their reactions

Showing off can be fun, I like to go to the supermarket in the summer with a see through top and no bra. It is great getting a smile from the men, not so great the scowling from the women in the shop. I always take a cardigan or something so I can cover up if any children about though.

I also like to go naked on the regular beaches as well.

Attachments

• DSC01437.JPG
    DSC01437.JPG
    516.2 KB · Views: 493
Showing off can be fun, I like to go to the supermarket in the summer with a see through top and no bra. It is great getting a smile from the men, not so great the scowling from the women in the shop.
Like your adventurous gutsy thoughts. It is all God's creation Why not man and woman enjoy happily as long as nothing is causing any problem to each other.
If you don't mind, I will wear a magnifying eyes to enjoy your boobs inside see through top.. Also I will anchor down my pecker to avoid public embarrassment.
One of these days hope to see you at Mall of Georgia.
Life is just to have fun with right mind frame.
Thank you

So ive request tributes of my wife, I've around 4 pics now if cocks over her picture, how do I drop them to her or show her them would you say?

She knows it was a turn on of mine, and that I'd posted in a tribute thread

Showing off can be fun, I like to go to the supermarket in the summer with a see through top and no bra. It is great getting a smile from the men, not so great the scowling from the women in the shop. I always take a cardigan or something so I can cover up if any children about though.

Wow! I could never be so brave!

Reactions: shymalea

Extremely hot ... Keep the fun...
Love to see more...

I need to go to your supermarkets

I am not shy about my body and have even sunbathed without a top when other women were. I show cleavage often. I think I would need more courage for this though lol.
I hope you are encouraged as Id love to see you out and about showing your lovely sexy body