Wife's interested in exhibitionism

Well the wife's admitted she fantasises about a mmf, but when I ask if she d like one her reply is something to think about, if u go into how we d arrange it, she backs off a little, and says let's keep it as a fantasy in the bedroom and if the situation ever arises we l see.

Any advice

Reactions: ep46wksp
Still trying to get the wife to do this. She gets hot and horny when i talk about this when we are in bed. My biggest fantasy about showing off in public is having her put on a short skirt and no panties and going to the mall to shop. She would walk into a shoe store while i waited a couple minutes and follow her in like we were not together. She would find a salesman and ask to try on some sexy heels. Trying on two or three different pair while flashing her tight shaved pussy. I'm sure she would be dripping when she left the store.

Still trying to get the wife to do this. She gets hot and horny when i talk about this when we are in bed. My biggest fantasy about showing off in public is having her put on a short skirt and no panties and going to the mall to shop. She would walk into a shoe store while i waited a couple minutes and follow her in like we were not together. She would find a salesman and ask to try on some sexy heels. Trying on two or three different pair while flashing her tight shaved pussy. I'm sure she would be dripping when she left the store.
so very hot, you done it yet?

Good shout, keep the ideas coming
well try this for the first time,not to risky,but one thing that allways work is when wearing one off those 3 things,high heels or wedges,miniskirt and a tshirt or blouse without a bra,so nipples or poking through because they can,t hide how much it turns them on,lol,wearing those 3 things together,i tell you drive home fast before your wife jump on you in the middle of the street to fuck!