Wife's old flame/ new boyfriend

As his dick is bigger than you she would have been missing having sex with him, for a women to settle for smaller again usually works for a while, but long term there is a very good reason women crave big cock and that craving only gets stronger the longer she goes without it
They can never truly settle for a smaller dick and always need bigger ones.

My wife went to college in Cleveland and when she goes home to see family she always stops by and has some play time with her xbf. I have meet him a few times and she is very very comfortable with him. Btw he is a lot bigger then me.
A guy with a big cock is rarely really an ex as she will use him for more mind blowing great sex whenever she gets the chance, just like your wife does.

Wanted to update on last Monday... so she did it she snuck him in and upstairs. I had to keep our bedroom door shut and the loud ass fan going I couldn't hear anything... surprising because our house isn't huge and on the recording it sounded like they got loud. It was hot as fuck.... at first he kept saying this is crazy because I was downstairs "sleeping". Then she starts making out with him and eventually sucking his much bigger cock. He makes her gag on it. Not sure what position they were in when they started but just the moans she makes when he slides in, he kept saying how wet she is and she kept saying omg I love your cock, your fucking big, moaning not even trying to be quiet. He tried being quiet for maybe the first 5 minutes and then he didn't give a shit. She said they fucked in all positions, it was about 40 minutes! He can definitely make her moan in ways I can't One of her favorite positions with a bigger dick is her flat on her stomach... I could tell when she told him to do that and doggy.... she rode him One, I think they started off missionary. Idk But one of the hottest recordings she's ever made for me especially because I'm downstairs sleeping but really I was straining my ears to hear with my hard as a rock dick in my hand. And he thinks she's doing it behind my back... crazy with jealousy to their feelings and it's funny how before she said she was done with him like less then a week before this time I didn't say anything but I knew she would go back to him for the cock. She's supposed to sneak him upstairs again this upcoming Monday. Can't wait. Included a pic she sent to him shortly before came over
She is hot! Love that ass!

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
I dated a lady for 7 yrs, we brought lots of guys into the bedroom. we eventually split up, she went with one of the guys she was fucking. what was funny about it all was he started sending her to my place to fuck me. They eventually split up and she is somewhere else now but I did just get an email from her saying merry xmas

She continues to see him. Last Monday they were much louder upstairs. It's very hard to stay in the bedroom downstairs but also hit knowing she is upstairs cumming on his big cock and him thinking she's doing it behind my back. She tells him how much she loves his cock over and over again. How much she missed him. I really wish she would say something along the lines of you fuck me so much better then him or your so much bigger... or I don't care if he hears us. But I think she feels like it might weird him out. One bonus though, they took a couple short videos and I wanted to share some screenshots.
hope you are licking her pussy clean.

Wives going back to the ex for big cock sex again is very common and very easy for her
And it's also very sexy for hubby! My wife continued to have sex with her ex for about the first year and a half after we married, making it very clear that while she couldn't live with him, he was a skilled lover who always got her off. He lived just a few blocks from where I was living with her and her two children and so seconds were magnificent when she'd return home after being laid. She was usually a bit emotional (from being in bed with her ex) but still sexed up when she returned and slipped into bed with me, as she pulled me on top of her to continue. She realized she'd become somewhat of a cum dump for her ex, but was giving me a profound experience so in a way we all won.

And it's also very sexy for hubby! My wife continued to have sex with her ex for about the first year and a half after we married, making it very clear that while she couldn't live with him, he was a skilled lover who always got her off. He lived just a few blocks from where I was living with her and her two children and so seconds were magnificent when she'd return home after being laid. She was usually a bit emotional (from being in bed with her ex) but still sexed up when she returned and slipped into bed with me, as she pulled me on top of her to continue. She realized she'd become somewhat of a cum dump for her ex, but was giving me a profound experience so in a way we all won.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Wife hasn't seen him in a couple weeks. We went on vacation and then he couldn't meet up the week after. I can tell she missed him and needs his big cock filling her up again. I hope he can get away this week. I love being in our bedroom downstairs stroking, knowing they are upstairs and she is cumming on that dick. I know mine can't satisfy her...

Attachments

• 20211219_004153.jpg
    20211219_004153.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 181
  • received_646974222986607.jpeg
    received_646974222986607.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 177
Wanted to update. She hadn't seen him in a while and I know she missed him. We are extremely close and we have been throughout our relationship and I know he is sometimes a dick to her and it passes her off but I can tell she misses his cock. Whether she admits it or not. Last Monday I asked it he was coming over and she said I don't really care if he does but I don't think so. So I just act non chalant about it and just say ok. He texts her like 20 min before he's coming and she looks at me with a guilty look on her face and jumps up to get ready and put something sexy on. Just a robe and some sexy panties.
I do my usual routine, we record the audio but she takes him upstairs while I have to stay in our bedroom, door shut, fan on loud. Dick in hand. Stupid unaware husband that his sexy wife is upstairs getting fucked hard by a huge cock. So he thinks. I listen to the audio afterwards, they haven't seen eachother in like 3 weeks I think and they make out for like the first 2 minutes and then she starts sucking his cock. My wife loves to suck dick, mine included but tells me she loves sucking big dicks more. Everytime he penetrates her the first time I hear her gasp.. definitely differently then with me.
She constantly tells him how good it feels, how big it is, how deep he is. Something is different this time... usually he stops if yhe bed creaks too much or she gets a little loud. They did not give a shit this time and even though I couldn't hear voices or her moans which were pretty loud on the audio... I definitely heard banging notices upstairs. And it sounded like he didn't give a fuck if I woke up or not.. She came at least twice on the audio from him fucking her, I think once doggy and once when she was riding him. He was here about 40 minutes and he ended up cumming in her mouth at the end. Super fucking hot, I'll try to get her to take pics next time. Still loving it..

I would suggest that after a few weeks, of missing his big cock, it was most like;y her that told him she missed his cock and she wanted him to fuck her harder and deeper this time which he was only too happy to do. They both would have been so horny and eager to pleasure each other that they that the didn't care that you could hear them. she most probably told him that she wanted you to hear how much she love been fuck by a guy that knows and has the equipment to satisfy her properly, Her gasps for breath as he entered her and her moans of pleasure were a combination of his size, her hornyness, his skill and their pure lost for each other. Her being ready for him in just 20 minutes tells me she loves fucking his big cock and that she will never say no to him, he owns her pussy and they both know it and she will always drop whatever she is doing to be his cum bucket whenever he wants her.. I'm glad you enjoy them fucking as she is going to be his for a long time to come, enjoy.

Last edited:
I would suggest that after a few weeks, of missing his big cock, it was most like;y her that to;h him she missed his cock and she wanted him to fuck her harder and deeper this time which he was only too happy to do. They both would have been so horny and eager to pleasure each other that they that the didn't care that you could hear them. she most probably told him that she wanted you to hear how much she love been fuck by a guy that knows and has the equipment to satisfy her properly, Her gasps for breath as he entered her and her moans of pleasure were a combination of his size, her hornyness, his skill and their pure lost for each other. Her being ready for him in just 20 minutes tells me she loves fucking his big cock and that she will never say no to him, he owns her pussy and they both know it and she will always drop whatever she is doing to be his cum bucket whenever he wants her.. I'm glad you enjoy them fucking as she is going to be his for a long time to come, enjoy.
I definitely will enjoy it and I know she will. Always love your comments Cathy!