Wife's old flame/ new boyfriend

Wife's old flame usually becomes her new boyfriend.​

Often, women in long-term relationships where the sex is not so good or hard to come by for whatever reason will, start thinking about their great ex sex and finish up either calling him, or just simply bumping into him by chance, either way they finish up fucking again.

What is meant to be a one off fling for her down memory lane instantly becomes a full on fuckbuddy type affair. Once she has been stretched out by his big cock again and fucked hard and deep like only he has ever been able to fucked her, sex with him again and again will no longer be a fantasy, it will be a full on need she won't be prepared to deny herself ever again. They will meet and pleasure each other every chance they get.

For her it’s a sure-fire way of getting the great sex again that she’s been missing and desperately wants. She will see having an affair with him as safe sex as she knows him and trusts him, therefore it becomes a low chance of being caught out by her husband and she already knows her ex will never let their secret out as she would dump him again.

For a woman to settle for a smaller penis again after being use to big cock sex, usually works for a while, but long term she will start missing and craving big cock more and more, there is a very good reason why there's lots of hype and excitement by women about big cock and that craving only gets stronger the longer she deny's herself of it.

Its uncommon that she would leave her husband for this guy, its not a husband she’s looking for its just the pleasure that she knows only this horny well hung guy has ever been able to give her consistent;y.

Been a while since she has seen him or anyone. Just been dealing with my dick lol. But I know she needs it. A little over a week ago she tells me again she's done with him, he's an asshole. Doesn't want to see him or talk to him. ( I know she messages him daily she doesn't hide it) she starts messaging a different guy from a swinger couple we know she has never been with and a guy who is a little bit younger then her that she used to fuck. We are fucking daily....she's dripping all the time. Then all of the sudden she says she's going to take another day off work with him so they can fuck in the house all day again! She really missed it and didn't want to admit it and my dick was not giving her what she needed apparently. Can't wait, not sure of the date yet but should be able to set up a camera somehow or have her record something.

Wife's old flame usually becomes her new boyfriend.​

Often, women in long-term relationships where the sex is not so good or hard to come by for whatever reason will, start thinking about their great ex sex and finish up either calling him, or just simply bumping into him by chance, either way they finish up fucking again.

What is meant to be a one off fling for her down memory lane instantly becomes a full on fuckbuddy type affair. Once she has been stretched out by his big cock again and fucked hard and deep like only he has ever been able to fucked her, sex with him again and again will no longer be a fantasy, it will be a full on need she won't be prepared to deny herself ever again. They will meet and pleasure each other every chance they get.

For her it’s a sure-fire way of getting the great sex again that she’s been missing and desperately wants. She will see having an affair with him as safe sex as she knows him and trusts him, therefore it becomes a low chance of being caught out by her husband and she already knows her ex will never let their secret out as she would dump him again.

For a woman to settle for a smaller penis again after being use to big cock sex, usually works for a while, but long term she will start missing and craving big cock more and more, there is a very good reason why there's lots of hype and excitement by women about big cock and that craving only gets stronger the longer she deny's herself of it.

Its uncommon that she would leave her husband for this guy, its not a husband she’s looking for its just the pleasure that she knows only this horny well hung guy has ever been able to give her consistent;y.
Not for sure exactly what happened. Just know that she definitely had strong feelings for him. Which I am totally okay with because our relationship is strong and I know she needs what I can't provide. The feelings part/ love is new and I don't like to see her hurt. Would like for her to have a bf/bull she connects with, where we all can hang out once in a while and he will just grab her and take her in the bedroom or maybe stay over and I'll sleep in the guest room. I know she needs a big cock but I feel like after she had the connection with the ex she doesn't just want a random.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220209-191557_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220209-191557_Photos.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot_20220131-224213_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-224213_Gallery.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20220131-224558_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-224558_Gallery.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot_20220131-224534_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-224534_Gallery.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20220131-223859_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220131-223859_Gallery.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 118
Not for sure exactly what happened. Just know that she definitely had strong feelings for him. Which I am totally okay with because our relationship is strong and I know she needs what I can't provide. The feelings part/ love is new and I don't like to see her hurt. Would like for her to have a bf/bull she connects with, where we all can hang out once in a while and he will just grab her and take her in the bedroom or maybe stay over and I'll sleep in the guest room. I know she needs a big cock but I feel like after she had the connection with the ex she doesn't just want a random.
Cathy sorry meant to reply to the whole thread not your comment but just wanted to say your comments always get me rock hard amd are my favorite i have come across on this site. And it is a huge fantasy of mine that she do something behind my back... I would not be mad at all because I know she would tell me eventually. She knows what it does to me. But would love for her to have an affair and tell me about it later. Looking for a good place to find bulls... she does not want to go on Tinder because she is worried about people recognizing her and certain people know and certain people don't know. And advice on where to put a personal? She's also looking for that connection... and I know that can take time.

set her up with one of your well hung friends, once she knows he's well hung she will become more interested and start craving his big cock more and more, trust me it works

set her up with one of your well hung friends, once she knows he's well hung she will become more interested and start craving his big cock more and more, trust me it works
hmmmm.. not sure how ya ask your friends ..... mind if I see how hung you are? ... its' for my wife really ... lol

• Haha
Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
set her up with one of your well hung friends, once she knows he's well hung she will become more interested and start craving his big cock more and more, trust me
We have a couple times. The guy who looks alot like me who tried to knock her up. He was super against it at first out of loyalty to me. Didn't know he was big til the first time it happened lol and another friend has been talking about his dick since we were 16 to every chick that walks by and my wife and I and his ex went hot tubbing naked before and my wife literally said nice dick to him and congrats to his girl. Then he fucked his girl in front of usand I couldn't even get hard... was super drunk. But yeah don't think his girl wanted to swap and get my little dick lol. But yeah he knows im cool with it but he says he just cant... even though he sent her pics of his dick before i was with her also. Other then that yeah I'm not asking them unless they are in the lifestyle.

We have a couple times. The guy who looks alot like me who tried to knock her up. He was super against it at first out of loyalty to me. Didn't know he was big til the first time it happened lol and another friend has been talking about his dick since we were 16 to every chick that walks by and my wife and I and his ex went hot tubbing naked before and my wife literally said nice dick to him and congrats to his girl. Then he fucked his girl in front of usand I couldn't even get hard... was super drunk. But yeah don't think his girl wanted to swap and get my little dick lol. But yeah he knows im cool with it but he says he just cant... even though he sent her pics of his dick before i was with her also. Other then that yeah I'm not asking them unless they are in the lifestyle.
if he sent her pic's of his dick he is most likely fucking her behind your back, don't you think

Reactions: Needtosucknow
once your wife knows he's well hung she will do the rest, lol

Also she finally let me read through some of their messages...wow so many. Nothing too emotional, mostly about the fucking...his perfect cock, her tight and juicy pussy. Saying he wished he could knock her up and her saying she did too was pretty fucking intense... I wonder how they will see eachother after football season is over...oh and when I read the messages I couldn't help it had to jack off in front of her and ended up bending her over the couch. We've still been fucking daily talking about it...
sounds like it's working.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Been a while since she has seen him or anyone. Just been dealing with my dick lol. But I know she needs it. A little over a week ago she tells me again she's done with him, he's an asshole. Doesn't want to see him or talk to him. ( I know she messages him daily she doesn't hide it) she starts messaging a different guy from a swinger couple we know she has never been with and a guy who is a little bit younger then her that she used to fuck. We are fucking daily....she's dripping all the time. Then all of the sudden she says she's going to take another day off work with him so they can fuck in the house all day again! She really missed it and didn't want to admit it and my dick was not giving her what she needed apparently. Can't wait, not sure of the date yet but should be able to set up a camera somehow or have her record something.
is he aware she is recording them?

Only update here is to my knowledge nothing has happened. But I know they still message... and I don't think she's saving all the messages anymore. I think she deletes them.aybe she is fucking him behind my back and that would be awesome... otherwise she needs someone new for sure... I hear the complaints all the time lol. But she knows I would be ok with her telling me after....that would honestly be hot af to me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220305-234636_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220305-234636_Gallery.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 88