Wife's Secret Desire

Your wife's fantasy

• Total voters
My wife kept saying she has no fantasy but every time she rides me,she would say i wish i had a strange cock in my mouth right now,one time she could not help herself,she started sucking on her dildo,she came so hard.... makes me wonder why she refuse to have a 3some when i ask her ....
My wife did same thing and after sex doesn't talk about it

In December we went on a holiday to India, we had organised for my wife to meet up with a new boy friend, but things did not work out as planned, she got sick on arrival and then we could not get in touch with the contact, so the plan was called off...

This Saturday, we were planning a small general party for some friends when she mentioned that we should invite AJ (name changed) - see the part in red above, the boring guy she wanted to be with. Then she said that lets just invite AJ as his wife is overseas and 1 more couple. Only now I got the picture what she wanted so I asked her and she said yes to make up for the India trip disaster. Well we went ahead, the other couple we invited had previous commitments so only AJ showed up, she dressed up for him and put on a quite a show for him. See Pic, No response from AJ, so she undid her string form the back and asked him to do her, AJ did that like a gentleman and no response. I took a pic see.View attachment 176674View attachment 176680
Soon he was about to leave, so I took him to the front garden and told him what was going on, only then he realized and said that he would love to but had assumed that wife was drunk, anyway he came back, wife was in the kitchen so I told her to come out, there was a lot of nervous laughter and a lot more alcohol, finally AJ had the courage to come over to her and kissed her
View attachment 176682
There were some more discussions on if she should go to AJ's house or not, finally it was decided that they could have the main bed room, and I would sleep in the lounge as the guest room was next to the main bedroom, and the lounge is on the ground floor.

Next morning they came down at 10, I had made eggs, he left after that at 11, then my wife and I went upstairs to have sex, it was the first time that I could stay in the same house, and I got to have sex with her right after she had been fucked by AJ and not taken a shower.

She had used condoms, but when he was about to cum, he would withdraw, take off the condom and cum on her tummy, boobs or back, some of it was on her hair too. She next woke up at 7pm and we went out to dinner.
Oh man she's amazing😍

Me and Robin love going to watch our favorite band. They’re a very well known Chicagoland band, and Robin had told me that she really liked the lead singer a lot. I asked her if she ever had the chance to let him fuck her, if she would do it. At first, it was of course, no, I couldn’t do that to you! Even though I already knew that she had cheated on me several times. Lol. So I told her, that if she ever did have a chance, that it was perfectly fine by me, and that she should go for it. So every time we’d go see them at a bar, she would flirt with him and try to get his attention, but there are too many people around inside a bar, so we figured out the best place, was at a festival. When they would take their breaks, he would sometimes stand off to the side where they sold their DVDs and T-Shirts and stuff. I would tell her to go talk to him and I would usually go stand in line at the ports potty’s and then again at the beer tent, making sure to give them plenty of time, if they ever decided to sneak away, either to his car or sometimes they’d have a motor home behind the stage. He’s a great guy and we always got along fine, but I remember one time when he suddenly acted different around me, and especially if Robin was with me, they just didn’t seem comfortable with one another as they always had, especially with Robin, she acted almost nervous with the three of us together. This change happened after a few situations in which I had suspected that they might have hooked up, without telling me. I’ve never straight up asked her if anything has ever happened between them, because I know she wouldn’t tell me the truth anyway, and because it’s also kind of exciting not really knowing for sure, but having a strong suspicion.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy