Wife's sloppy seconds pussy.

For a guy who has Hotwife, Slutwife or Girlfriend fantasies, its absolutely the best of both worlds!

She gets to be the desired Hot/Slutwife & pick the guy she wants to seduce & fuck. Then she take her husbands or boyfriends cock immediately after the first guy unloads in her.

He gets to watch, participate?, as she takes a fucking from the new guy, then he puts his overheated cock in her pussy with a warm, fresh load if cum in it. The lube from the cum AND the gal, is beyond description.

And she nay be sucking the 1st guy hard again!
Mind-bending, with the right, libeared, woman.

As the husband, I find "seconds" to be best when I'm in bed with my wife and her lover and can enter her immediately after her lover finishes cumming. That way, she's still sexed up, his cum is still warm inside her and he can withdraw without feeling guilty for doing so immediately after cumming in her. It doesn't have to be a cuckold scenario, - works well in a threesome as well.

As the husband, I find "seconds" to be best when I'm in bed with my wife and her lover and can enter her immediately after her lover finishes cumming. That way, she's still sexed up, his cum is still warm inside her and he can withdraw without feeling guilty for doing so immediately after cumming in her. It doesn't have to be a cuckold scenario, - works well in a threesome as well.
Yes , seconds is best served fresh!!

Few years back we were with another couple. My wife let our friend cum in her pussy. Once he finished in her I hopped between her legs and eagerly plunged my cock in her. It was amazing! I've never felt her feel so good as fucking her used cunt. It was so hot and creamy. And she was so loose sensitive from the pounding before she moaned so much. With every stroke her pussy would make that great slurping sound. She took a good amount of cum that weekend. I really wanted to feel her used like that again. Unfortunately that was the last night we swung before she had her health issues. Hopefully she get back in the saddle now that she's doing more with her health.

Has anyone else fucked their wife after other men? Did you think it was as awesome as I did?
You betcha

Can’t beat the taste of them mixed together. The last time my wife came home from a night out, I could have been down there until the morning and would have been if she’d have allowed it. Being inside her immediately afterwards is good, but up close with your face / tongue offers much more of an experience - taste, sight, smell and touch, oh and listening to her whimper as you touch the delicate spots! yup, would rather have my head between her legs over anything else. Do love the the feeling of being “lost” when she’s been out with a bigger guy though.

I shared my first wife for about seven years. While it lasted, it was hot, but also lots of work. My ex and I fucked every day and several times a day on the weekend and vacations. We often went months and months, however, without another man penetrating her, but the potential was always there, so we could fantasize about it. In addition, each time I inserted my cock into her, there was a small chance that I hadn't been the first to explore her vagina that day, which made it extra exciting as I probed her pussy for evidence. I was only surprised a few times.

The first time was on a Saturday afternoon. I had been to the flea market with a buddy early in the morning, while she slept in. When I returned at about 1pm, we stripped and jumped in bed, making up for our not fucking in the morning. After no more than three strokes in and out of her, I asked, "Hey, am I the first one here today?"

She broke out laughing, "No, you're not. I wondered if you could tell. Didn't you notice that the bed-sheets had been changed?"

No, I didn't notice the sheets, but her pussy felt looser and wetter in a sticky way. She told me that while I was gone she had rushed out to the corner bookstore to buy a new novel and she ran into one of our special male friends. He was buying a map for an upcoming trip and he went back with her to our place for a quickie, before he and his family drove off on a trip. He was extra horny, so the quickie took closer to 45 minutes to complete.

As she described the event, my cock swelled and throbbed inside her, bathed in another man's semen. I kissed her deeply and it was there, the faint smell and taste of another man's cock. I then ate her and her intimate scent also betrayed his semen in her and her desire for his load. (Once precum or cum mixes with her own sexual fluids, the resulting smell was unique.)

I cannot think of a nicer surprise.

I shared my first wife for about seven years. While it lasted, it was hot, but also lots of work. My ex and I fucked every day and several times a day on the weekend and vacations. We often went months and months, however, without another man penetrating her, but the potential was always there, so we could fantasize about it. In addition, each time I inserted my cock into her, there was a small chance that I hadn't been the first to explore her vagina that day, which made it extra exciting as I probed her pussy for evidence. I was only surprised a few times.

The first time was on a Saturday afternoon. I had been to the flea market with a buddy early in the morning, while she slept in. When I returned at about 1pm, we stripped and jumped in bed, making up for our not fucking in the morning. After no more than three strokes in and out of her, I asked, "Hey, am I the first one here today?"

She broke out laughing, "No, you're not. I wondered if you could tell. Didn't you notice that the bed-sheets had been changed?"

No, I didn't notice the sheets, but her pussy felt looser and wetter in a sticky way. She told me that while I was gone she had rushed out to the corner bookstore to buy a new novel and she ran into one of our special male friends. He was buying a map for an upcoming trip and he went back with her to our place for a quickie, before he and his family drove off on a trip. He was extra horny, so the quickie took closer to 45 minutes to complete.

As she described the event, my cock swelled and throbbed inside her, bathed in another man's semen. I kissed her deeply and it was there, the faint smell and taste of another man's cock. I then ate her and her intimate scent also betrayed his semen in her and her desire for his load. (Once precum or cum mixes with her own sexual fluids, the resulting smell was unique.)

I cannot think of a nicer surprise.
This is so much us ! Thx for sharing

This is so much us ! Thx for sharing
Another unforgettable time was when my first wife had come home a little late with shopping bags in her arms. She announced that she had a special present for me. Since I thought I had seen bag from the local bakery in her hands, I assumed that it must have been a piece of pastry, although I prayed it was new piece of lingerie instead. She put the bags down on the table, stood before me, and asked if I was ready for my present. I wasn't getting it. She then pulled up her skirt and placed my hand in her panties, where my fingers felt a thick load of dripping cum. She tortured me by refusing to explain how the cum had got there until after we ate dinner, as she knew we would make love for hours once I got started. I did get her to take off her panties, so could catch peeks of dripping cum as we ate the take-out Asian meal she had brought home in the bags. I finally got to hear her explanation.

Another unforgettable time was when my first wife had come home a little late with shopping bags in her arms. She announced that she had a special present for me. Since I thought I had seen bag from the local bakery in her hands, I assumed that it must have been a piece of pastry, although I prayed it was new piece of lingerie instead. She put the bags down on the table, stood before me, and asked if I was ready for my present. I wasn't getting it. She then pulled up her skirt and placed my hand in her panties, where my fingers felt a thick load of dripping cum. She tortured me by refusing to explain how the cum had got there until after we ate dinner, as she knew we would make love for hours once I got started. I did get her to take off her panties, so could catch peeks of dripping cum as we ate the take-out Asian meal she had brought home in the bags. I finally got to hear her explanation.
I’d love to hear it too 🙏

Your story reminds me of an incident a few years ago. I was away from home for two days and my husband didn't know where I was. I didn't get to tell him I was leaving with my bull and I didn't even want to let him know on the way. When I came home with many bags of shoes and expensive clothes he asked me where I was?
- To shopping.
- Two days?
- Yes.
- How did you paid? You left the credit cards at home.
- I have a credit card in my pussy, you know?
- Yeah, you right, I forgot.
🤣
Nice one 👍🤣there’s no limits on that card

Yes , seconds is best served fresh!!
Exactly. When she's really rolling, my wife will more or less push her lover off of her after his last spurt is in her, and then she sort of pulls me on top of her such that my hard penis slides right into her as I'm climbing on. She barely misses a beat and it isn't long until I'm having my orgasm inside her.

Few years back we were with another couple. My wife let our friend cum in her pussy. Once he finished in her I hopped between her legs and eagerly plunged my cock in her. It was amazing! I've never felt her feel so good as fucking her used cunt. It was so hot and creamy. And she was so loose sensitive from the pounding before she moaned so much. With every stroke her pussy would make that great slurping sound. She took a good amount of cum that weekend. I really wanted to feel her used like that again. Unfortunately that was the last night we swung before she had her health issues. Hopefully she get back in the saddle now that she's doing more with her health.

Has anyone else fucked their wife after other men? Did you think it was as awesome as I did?
Love to slide into her after another guy uses her.

I love it when we do a 3some. I let the smaller guy cum in me first and then if the other has a big cock it slides all the way in.
The best lube there is.
One time I let a guy who was smaller than my husband do me and then my husband grabbed my legs and threw them over my shoulders and rammed his cock up my bum. The other guys cum had dripped down my bum hole and he slid all the way in on the first pump. I tried to get him to stop, but he was doing me so fast and hard I couldn't. He finished in my bum. Then I was rubbing my clit and the first guy did the same thing. His cock slid all the way in my stretched out lubed up bum hole. I was rubbing my clit, the guy was doing my bum hole and my husband was playing with my boobs. It was one of the best orgasms ever.
Beautiful shot of a beautiful woman ;-)

I’d love to hear it too 🙏
Two hours before telling me that she had brought me a present, she had been getting close to leaving a client's business, when she began to despair: no man had hit on her, which meant that from that investment in time (about ten days), we had no future candidates for fucking her. Finding new men to fuck your wife is amazingly hard. Her job was helping customers install and run business software on mainframe computers, and she usually spent three to ten days at the customer's business getting them up to speed. We found that 95% of the attempted pickups from men occurred in the last two days, with the last day being the clear winner. This made sense, as most men didn't want to be reminded of rejections on the following days and most were also timid, so they waited to the last day before making a move. Thus, we always had her dress particularly sexy on the last two days, not slutty, but sexy in an expensive manner.

Then it hit her that the whole three hours they had been working together, the young computer geek she had been working with had been eying her body, her nylon-covered legs, her rear, her breasts, especially her breasts. She knew that he had been straining to catch better glimpses of her black lacey bra under her semi-transparent silk blouse, which was only partially exposed through the opening of her jacket. She realized that he was a good candidate for a spontaneous sperm donation.

She told me that her first impulse was to call me and ask for directions. But she knew that this guy might leave to go home before she was done with our call, as many were already going home early, so she was on her own. Instead of calling, she asked him to tell her about his home computer again. This was back in the late 1980s, when almost no one owned a home computer; in fact, he had to fabricate, not just assemble, many of the parts himself. He was overjoyed to go into painful detail. She tried looking him deeply in the eyes and sitting provocatively in front of him, running her fingers through her long hair, but he was computer-geek heaven, talking about his computer. Eventually, he uttered the magic words, "You are welcome to drop by to see my computer anytime."

She responded that she would love to and that she could right then, if it was ok with him. It was ok with him.

She followed him to his place and once inside his condo, she completely unbuttoned her jacket and took off her heels (which I wish she had left on, replacing them with her more comfortable, but less sexy shoes). As she listened to him go on and on, she was panicking trying to think of what I would tell her to do. Then she hit on her plan, she asked him if it was ok if she removed her tight bra as it was killing her from being worn all day. He gulped his approval and she went in his bathroom and removed her bra, but did not button up her jacket. She then returned to his computer. She told me that his geek concentration was blown, as he kept seeing more of her breast flash into view behind the thin cloth as she moved around the computer and its huge dot-matrix printer and tiny monitor, her jacket opening and closing.

As he shamelessly gawked at her chest, she asked him if her breasts weren't distracting him too much, as he seemed to be a bit agitated. He claimed that he hadn't even noticed them. She asked him that since he wasn't bothered by them, if it was ok for her to take off her jacket. She didn't wait for his answer and hung her jacket over a chair. While she stood in front of him in the semi-transparent silk blouse, her nipples plainly visible underneath, she went into a discussion on how women had all the advantages in being able to dress provocatively at work, but that the clothes were often not at all comfortable. He told he wanted her to be comfortable. She thanked him and then removed her pantyhose in front of him. Barefoot and braless, she stood close to him as he returned to showing off his computer.

Eventually, she told him that they should both get more comfortable, while undoing the buttons on her blouse. After they were both naked and after a lot of guidance, they got down to fucking on the floor in front of his beloved computer. He only came in her once, but who knows when he had been last laid.

She rushed home, only stopping to pick up some take-out food. After we finished eating, we ran into our bedroom so she could explain how her pussy had become filled with cum. No exaggeration, her vagina filled and dripped with cum, as if three men had ejaculated inside her. She reenacted much of her time at his place for me and I loved how the silk see-through blouse and her sexy black bra made her breasts underneath look so slutty, almost as if a hundred small black fingers were caressing her breasts. But it was his semen in her that made all the difference; it was solid proof that she had actually been fucked by another man. And being able to see the goo slowly drip out of her lovingly unfaithful pussy was painfully, painfully exciting.

And, oh yes, I loved sticking my tongue and my cock into the present she had brought home to me.

Hi

I’d never tried this before but we recently decided to sign up to a swinging website which quite quickly attracted a lot of attention. After a period of months we agreed to give it a try as I think my wife was very much in the mood for trying out some new cock. We ended up with two guys back to our house and after spending some time sucking their cocks she sat back and let them both fuck her while I watched.
They both came hard inside her leaving me to follow. Her pussy was so wide wet and warm and so sloppy it was the best feeling ever. Their cum sliding up my cock and listening to her sloppy pussy was amazing. Can’t wait to do it again. Maybe with three next time.

nice story wise old, got any more??

The first time we shared her with another man, I just watched the two make love. This was supposed to the permanent arrangement according to our sex pact, but soon enough I was joining in and we enjoyed MMF threesomes. One time, however, my college buddy who joined us several times already asked us to make love in front of him, as he wanted watch how I pleased her. At first she and I suffered from something like stage fright, whispering and acting stilted, but soon enough we fell into our usual sexual workout. Well my wife (she was just my girlfriend at the time) and I had set up a MMF threesome with this same friend of mine at his place; he lived about 40 miles from us. I left her off at his place and I instructed both of them to begin without me, as I had to run a business errand in town first.

I hurried about, driving like a fool, as I knew that they both were far too shy to begin without me. Then it hit me; why not force them to start without me by taking an extra-long time. I pulled into a Barnes and Noble bookstore and spent the next two hours reading, with my mind constantly returning to the thought of what they might be doing.

When, almost three hours later, I finally showed up, he answered the door naked. His apartment smelled strongly of sex (the unique sex smell created by another man's sweat and semen mixing with your woman's sweat and vaginal fluids is intoxicating) and I found her sitting naked on the sofa, looking completely exhausted and satisfied. We had a quick threesome and left. Later that night she told me all the juicy details: how he had made no moves on her whatsoever the first hour and how she had gone into bathroom and taken off all her clothes before returning to him and how and where they had sucked and fucked in his place. I heard the story twice from her: the short version on the way home and the long version in our bed.

(Interestingly enough, a neighbor of his had knocked on his door, while I was still absent and after they had begun without me. My buddy opened the door wide, expecting to see me; instead his neighbor saw her naked sitting on his sofa. This portion of her story excited me more than can be imagined. Believe me, I wished that he had invited this other fellow in his apartment—if for not other reason that his neighbor could have seen her naked for longer.)

I discovered that I liked not being there—then I forgot this discovery as we resumed our threesomes. A year or two later, we were married and we helped out my ex-boss, who had become a close friend and who only had sex with is wife once a month. Saturday mornings with us was his chance to put his 45-year-old cock to some use. She grew to enjoy these encounters with him, in spite of her only her motivation in starting was to throw him a sexual life-preserver. (Mercy fucks are far more common than most imagine.) I also enjoyed his visits, as I truly liked him and his more slender cock allowed us to try things like double-penetration, which was impossible with my better hung male friends, as none of us could fit into her tight asshole; he could.

Then seeming tragedy: my job required me to work on Saturday. (I actually only worked a partial day but got paid for a full day and I got Sunday and Monday off.) We were both depressed, as we didn't want to cancel his Saturday-morning visits. We didn't. It turned out that I quite liked coming home at noon, after he had left, and finding my wife still naked in bed, her legs wantonly open, her pussy pre-lubed for me. (Actually, it took a long time to get used to just how big his loads were, as I was quite cum-phobic at the time.)

Not being there was hot.

She told me that she loved going about town with two men's cum inside her, as it made her feel sexually triumphant and sluty. After hearing this from her, I, too, thrilled to the thought of her two-men-semen filled pussy as we shopped or ate out or visited friends.

nice story wise old, got any more??

Thanks. Here is a good memory: one Saturday that I was at work and Robert (my former boss and then good friend) had dropped by and had been fucking her doggy style, while he probed her asshole with his finger. They got talking about anal sex and she called me up at work to see if it was okay for him to do her in her ass. (He had actually fucked her in the ass before, during a threesome we had with him. We did a DP with him with him in her ass, as whoever had the thinner cock always got the asshole. So, I don't know why she felt that she had to get my permission. Moreover, I didn't trust the phone system at work, as I was sure that many calls were listened to by others.)

I said yes—as long as he wore a condom. (I had read that semen in a woman's ass can seep into her blood and cause her body to develop antibodies to sperm. And I didn't want him to get a urinary tract infection.)

When I got home, Bob was gone and I found her in the shower, which she always immediately did after anal sex. She told me that she was disappointed that Bob had cum in his condom in her ass, not bareback in her pussy. I asked why. She said that she loved his mammoth loads as she viewed them as testaments to how much he enjoyed fucking her. At hearing that, I left the bathroom and rushed into our bedroom and looked in the waste-paper basket. There it was: his used condom. About a teaspoon of cum had leaked out, but the rest was inside it. A huge load, about a shot-glass worth. It would have taken me three to four loads to fill it up that much. No doubt his only getting laid at home once a month accounted for his Peter-North-sized loads.

Although we had many memorable times, times where she got fucked by other men, we never got to where we should have been. Ironically, enough we were told what we should do early on; we listened, but we didn't follow the sage advice that she was too young to be a swinger, as most swingers were over 35. What would have made us most happy? The advice we were given was that we should find in our town one older man to whom I could have granted co-ownership of her pussy. He and I would have shared her pussy.

I could drive her over to his place and leave her with him to use and pick her up an hour or two later. On weekends, or on Friday night, I could even leave her with him overnight. He might even take her on week-long vacations. And if I traveled on a business trip, which I occasionally did, she could stay at his place while I was gone. Of course, the older man would have enjoyed having a younger woman to wine, dine, and fuck, but without having to take care of her or having to listen her describe her damn day. In many ways the best sex is guaranteed sex. In addition, she would not be limited to just his and my cock, as he could lend her pussy to buddy of his, seeing how he co-owned her pussy, just as I could invite a buddy of mine into her pussy. For the most part, however, we would have given up our search for new men. The search was surprisingly difficult and ended in many dead ends and no shows.

It is obvious to me today that this arrangement would have been best for us, but it wasn't back then. Back then, we were both obsessed with numbers: we wanted as many men possible to fuck her, with a goal of 30 to 40 new hard cocks inside her vagina and mouth. The whole point of sharing her was for her to catch up with me, as I was her fourth lover, but she was 30th. Big numbers are always a problem, however, as the risk of catching a disease or encountering a crazy goes up with each new man. One steady, stable, older man would have been safer, saner, and smarter. This would have been a win, win, and win situation.