Wife's sloppy seconds pussy.

Thanks. Here is a good memory: one Saturday that I was at work and Robert (my former boss and then good friend) had dropped by and had been fucking her doggy style, while he probed her asshole with his finger. They got talking about anal sex and she called me up at work to see if it was okay for him to do her in her ass. (He had actually fucked her in the ass before, during a threesome we had with him. We did a DP with him with him in her ass, as whoever had the thinner cock always got the asshole. So, I don't know why she felt that she had to get my permission. Moreover, I didn't trust the phone system at work, as I was sure that many calls were listened to by others.)

I said yes—as long as he wore a condom. (I had read that semen in a woman's ass can seep into her blood and cause her body to develop antibodies to sperm. And I didn't want him to get a urinary tract infection.)

When I got home, Bob was gone and I found her in the shower, which she always immediately did after anal sex. She told me that she was disappointed that Bob had cum in his condom in her ass, not bareback in her pussy. I asked why. She said that she loved his mammoth loads as she viewed them as testaments to how much he enjoyed fucking her. At hearing that, I left the bathroom and rushed into our bedroom and looked in the waste-paper basket. There it was: his used condom. About a teaspoon of cum had leaked out, but the rest was inside it. A huge load, about a shot-glass worth. It would have taken me three to four loads to fill it up that much. No doubt his only getting laid at home once a month accounted for his Peter-North-sized loads.

Although we had many memorable times, times where she got fucked by other men, we never got to where we should have been. Ironically, enough we were told what we should do early on; we listened, but we didn't follow the sage advice that she was too young to be a swinger, as most swingers were over 35. What would have made us most happy? The advice we were given was that we should find in our town one older man to whom I could have granted co-ownership of her pussy. He and I would have shared her pussy.

I could drive her over to his place and leave her with him to use and pick her up an hour or two later. On weekends, or on Friday night, I could even leave her with him overnight. He might even take her on week-long vacations. And if I traveled on a business trip, which I occasionally did, she could stay at his place while I was gone. Of course, the older man would have enjoyed having a younger woman to wine, dine, and fuck, but without having to take care of her or having to listen her describe her damn day. In many ways the best sex is guaranteed sex. In addition, she would not be limited to just his and my cock, as he could lend her pussy to buddy of his, seeing how he co-owned her pussy, just as I could invite a buddy of mine into her pussy. For the most part, however, we would have given up our search for new men. The search was surprisingly difficult and ended in many dead ends and no shows.

It is obvious to me today that this arrangement would have been best for us, but it wasn't back then. Back then, we were both obsessed with numbers: we wanted as many men possible to fuck her, with a goal of 30 to 40 new hard cocks inside her vagina and mouth. The whole point of sharing her was for her to catch up with me, as I was her fourth lover, but she was 30th. Big numbers are always a problem, however, as the risk of catching a disease or encountering a crazy goes up with each new man. One steady, stable, older man would have been safer, saner, and smarter. This would have been a win, win, and win situation.
Wise old your stories are great, any time you want to write some more or message me, I'm ready

Reactions: Pasadena95
Wise old your stories are great, any time you want to write some more or message me, I'm ready

Great encounters often happened while I was absent in body, but present in spirit. For example, one day I had to drive off to a business meeting 100 miles away. I could have done it all in one day and returned at night, but we decided that she should join me on the trip, where we would spend the Friday night at an adult hotel 10 miles away from where my meeting was held. We had been at the adult hotel before; it broadcast X-rated videos into the room's TV sets and allowed nude swimming, sunbathing, and hot-tubbing. We arrived at noon and she planned to sunbathe, while I drove off to work. I planned to return before I had to head out again to my second meeting. As I stepped out the door, I approvingly eyeballed her in her bikini, a bikini she wouldn't have worn at the beach, it being too skimpy and too large at the same, which made it unbearable sexy, as the bottom looked as if it was about to fall off and the top had no chance of hiding all of her breasts. She often wore it as lingerie for me and I liked the idea of it being on display to the public.

She found a partially shady spot near the pool and lay on the reclining lounge chair. About a dozen people settled around the pool or swam in it. None was naked, although half the women were topless. She was about to remove her top, when a strange man climbed out of the pool, said hello, and then came over to chat with her, as he had gotten an approving hello back from her. He was in his late 30s or early 40s, with fit build and strong tanned arms and legs that contrasted with his white torso and feet. She assumed he worked in construction.

As they talked, she applied sunblock lotion to her legs and belly. He offered to do her backside. She couldn't figure out how to make the lounge chair fully recline, so she stood, her back to him. He started at her ankles and worked his way up, but lingered at her upper thighs, especially on their insides near her bikini bottom's thin strip of pussy-covering cloth. When he reached up her back near her bikini top, she undid the clasp, letting her top fall away. With her back glistening, she turned and faced him, holding her hair up with her hands, so he could apply lotion to her exposed breasts. He cautiously started with her belly, but soon covered her exposed breasts with his hands, over and over, gently cupping her breasts and timidly bumping his fingers over her stiffening nipples. She noted that several nearby men liked the show, smiling approvingly.

When he was done, she offered to rub his body down. He claimed to have had enough sun and swimming and countered with the suggestion that they visit his room for a drink, as the sun was so hot. She agreed, collected her stuff, but didn't put her top on, but she did bring it and her towel to his hotel room. Topless, she walked with him around the pool to the other side of the hotel, past all the male eyes, through the doors, down the long hallway, passing a few other guests before arriving at his door, while still topless, her breasts bouncing with each step. She counted how many men had seen her breasts, as she knew I would want to know. I did want to know.

Once inside his room, she spread her dry towel on his bed and sat on it. She chatted with him, while he made screwdrivers. As she sipped the vodka-heavy drink, he asked her if I, her husband, would be upset to know that she was in his room, drinking screwdrivers and topless. She laughed, causing her breasts to dance on her chest, before telling him that this situation would make my day, as I loved when other men saw her naked. This is how my spirit entered the room with them. She went on to say that, I would have dozens of questions for her when I returned from my business meeting. He asked for examples. She listed a few: Did she enjoy having him rub her naked breasts? Did he comment on her breasts or other body parts, such as her legs? Did he seem aroused? What was he wearing? Did her nipples harden? Did his swim trunks develop a tent-pole? Why hadn't she also remove her bikini bottom?

He interrupted her by telling her that, speaking of bottoms, he needed to put his wet swim trunks in bathtub, and asked her if he should do the same for her bikini. An odd question, as her bikini was perfectly dry. Yet, she agreed that he should. She stood to remove her bottom, but stopped after pulling it down only two inches, exposing a glimpse of her red pubic hair. She explained that I had instructed her always to turn around when removing her panties, so her ass could be slowly exposed, which I claimed was much sexier. She then turned her back to him and slowly pulled down her bikini bottom, letting it fall to the floor, leaving her entirely naked, except for her sandals. When she faced him, she was met with a big smile and him saying that I absolutely right, as that was much sexier.

She wondered if he would come out the bathroom naked or wearing towel or bathrobe. Naked, he emerged from the bathroom. He timidly sat next to her, atop her large beach towel. As they sipped, he asked what other questions I would ask later. She told him that I would want to know if she was completely naked in front of him, but she would tell me no. He was confused, so she held her legs out straight, explaining that she still had her sandals. He got off the bed and removed them from her feet, telling her that she could now answer, yes. She stood and turned around twice, before sitting even closer to him, saying, "Yes, I can tell him that you saw me completely naked."

Of course, she revealed, that I would want to know all about his cock, how long was it, how thick was it, was he cut or uncut, did it bend, how hard was it, and what did she think about it? He laughed and stated that men were obsessed with comparing their cocks. He then stood and faced her, so his cock was just feet away from her eyes, and he asked what she thought of his cock. She praised its size and appearance. She also had nice things to say about his balls, which hung low, which she liked. She didn't tell how she loved when balls slapped against her asshole while she was being fucked in the missionary position, but that is what she was thinking about as she gazed upon his low hangers. She divulged that the big question I would ask was: Did she suck his cock? He asked, "What will you tell him?"

"That I did," she replied.

She fell to her knees and took his soft cock into her hands and kissed his cock. Soon, she was licking it and sucking it, striving to get its entire length in her mouth before it fully hardened. I had often coached her in the art of sucking cock, so she made a point not to squeeze his cock too hard with hands and ensure that at certain points the only contact between them was with her mouth and his cock. She also remembered to look up at his eyes, as she sucked him. And she didn't neglect his balls, giving them tender kisses and through licking.

I was in my meeting, but my mind kept returning to her. Before I had driven off, I had told her that if she got the chance to be laid, she should. At the same time, I doubted that the chance would arrive or that she would accept it if it did arise; she was very shy. With my first meeting done and with my not needing to return for a second appointment until later, I headed back to the hotel. I opened the door, but she was gone, being neither in our room nor at the pool nor anywhere else that I could see. I noted that her swimsuit was also gone and that her clothes remained. I wondered, had she chance to open her legs to another man? I hoped that she had, but I still doubted it. I removed my business suit, I took a quick shower, dressing in jeans, and a bright-colored shirt, as the next meeting would be far more casual. Maybe ten minutes before I was going to drive away again, she entered our room, wearing her bikini bottom and a big smile.

I kissed her and explained that I was about to go. She rushed over to the bed and laid her towel on it, removed her bottom, jumped on the towel, with her legs open wide. She told me to hurry then and examine her pussy. She actually didn't say "pussy," which she seldom uttered; instead, she called her vagina her "kitty." I got on my knees and sniffed her pussy, before sticking my forefinger deep inside her. She smelled of tanning lotion and sex. My finger easily slid inside her and soaked in the wet interior. She gave me a quick recap of her afternoon without me. I had two questions for her: how often had he cum and did she cum? He had cum only once and she hadn't cum. I then asked if she wanted to cum. She did, so I licked her just fucked pussy until she had one of her biggest orgasms, the type that made her thighs tremble and her asshole pucker and unpucker with the convulsions. I kissed her, then washed my face and left.

I found it almost impossible not to think about her afternoon with him and the possibility that she was with him then. No matter how much I tried to forget about her being fucked, the image of her legs wrapped around his torso, as he fucked her in the missionary position, returned over and over again. I raced back to the hotel. As I unlocked the door, I hoped that she wouldn't be inside or that she was naked on the bed with him on top of her. Instead, I found her lying on the bed, but dressed, reading a magazine. She told me that he had called her, telling her that he had run into another single man at the hotel and wondered if she wanted to join both of them in the hot-tub. She didn't, as she wanted to ask my permission first. She said that if he had been alone, she would have happily joined him, but with the other man and the possibility of an MMF threesome, she felt she had to have my okay first.

I was conflicted, as I was thankful that she sought my approval, but I also wished she had that threesome. We talked about and agreed that she should call him and explain that she had my okay. He wasn't in his room. Our next plan was for her to strip naked, wear her robe, and head out to the hot-tub to see if the two men were there. She soon returned alone. We fucked and she recounted her afternoon's encounter to me. I came almost instantly. Fortunately, my cock wasn't about to soften and we fucked for half an hour before I added my second load atop his.

She recounted how he had asked her, while she sucked his cock, if I would ask her if he fucked her. She answered that I would, but I would first ask if he had licked her and that she would tell me that he had. He accepted her indirect directions, laid her on the bed, and buried his face into her wet pussy. She enjoyed his tongue and lips, but sensed that she couldn't cum from his efforts, so she told him that she would tell me all about how he rubbed her opening with his hard cock before he plunged inside her and fucked her softly, then hard, and then came in her. They fucked, he came, she was happy. As they lay naked on the bed, she told him all about our special arrangement and how many men she had enjoyed because of it. She said he seemed both surprised and impressed.

Few years back we were with another couple. My wife let our friend cum in her pussy. Once he finished in her I hopped between her legs and eagerly plunged my cock in her. It was amazing! I've never felt her feel so good as fucking her used cunt. It was so hot and creamy. And she was so loose sensitive from the pounding before she moaned so much. With every stroke her pussy would make that great slurping sound. She took a good amount of cum that weekend. I really wanted to feel her used like that again. Unfortunately that was the last night we swung before she had her health issues. Hopefully she get back in the saddle now that she's doing more with her health.

Has anyone else fucked their wife after other men? Did you think it was as awesome as I did?
I have had sloppy seconds plenty of times. BUT try this if you want to shock and sink to a new level of perverse. after my wife goes out and has sex with other men I will collect her used panties before the wash. then I will take them and put them in warm water and stir. remove them and drink it on ice like tea in front of her. She says I'm gross, but like watching me do it. I call it my "twat tea".

Reactions: Mrstevela
Thanks for rescuing this thread. After reading about "twat tea," I wasn't willing to return here.

I have always wanted to try double-vaginal, but we could never make it work, as she was far too tight. (We did, however, do a lot of DP. Nothing feels as amazing as double penetration, as the skin that separates a woman's vagina from her rectum is super thin! In other words, you feel every motion the other cock makes. I just love the feeling.)

We tried several times to get two cocks into her pussy at once. I remember the enjoyable feeling of my balls pressed tightly against my buddy's balls, as we lay on our backs, our legs intertwining, our cocks bundled together with her hand, her pussy inches away. No success. She ended up giving us a blow job in this position. One time, I lay on my back, with laying atop me, my cock inside her vagina, with him trying to mount her missionary. No success. He gave up trying and inserted his upturned forefinger in her vagina on top of my cock, rubbing her G-spot. She climaxed hugely. To me his finger felt like a small but super hard cock.

That was one of the best feelings I had . Ever felt the fantastic feeling when inside her pussie with another guy and the guy start pulsating with you deep inside , this must’ve been the the most overwhelming orgasm I’ve ever experienced when I came mixing our seed inside my wife’s pussie. If you haven’t experienced this you must do it the most incredible sex high I’ve ever had
I'd love to experience that.

I'm not sure, but I think that seconds with my wife are the second strongest orgasms I can have (with prostate massage blowjob being number one in terms of sensation, volume of cum and lack of interest afterwards). I'm a pretty lucky guy in that when I'm enjoying hot seconds with my wife, she expects me to be selfish and take as much pleasure as I can get as she's already had her orgasms with her lover. I only insert the glans and another inch or so and stroke slowly so I can enjoy the sensations my wife is giving me with the opening of her vagina. I don't dare look down there as the sight if my dick covered in another man's cum will cause me to orgasm immediately. I almost always look, though, - it's such an arousing sight....
I envy you and hope to one day experience something similar with my wife.

As the husband, I find "seconds" to be best when I'm in bed with my wife and her lover and can enter her immediately after her lover finishes cumming. That way, she's still sexed up, his cum is still warm inside her and he can withdraw without feeling guilty for doing so immediately after cumming in her. It doesn't have to be a cuckold scenario, - works well in a threesome as well.
Tell us more!

I have had sloppy seconds several times. Usually I was the third in a mfm when a husband wife team asked me to participate. On one occasion the H wanted me to cum in her pussy so he could then have immediate sloppy seconds. Which he did. Then I entered her again. Never did either of us go for clean up. But the wife had plenty of cum running down her legs.

Another time in an mfm the H came first and I went in while it was warm, wet, and running. Very silky. What was really best was that when she had an orgasm while he came her whole cervix had expanded and was like a cave. So it was not tight around my cock - even though i'm thick. I was able to go forever in that slick loose pussy with all that cum and pussy juice lubricating me.

My wife also had a boyfriend. She won't admit it all to me ( hey! I'm not the only one on here with a shy or insecure wife) but she would come home some times and just about demand sex. I noticed that her pussy had the gaping cervix and she was very lubed - just like the prior story.

Tell us more!

I have had sloppy seconds several times. Usually I was the third in a mfm when a husband wife team asked me to participate. On one occasion the H wanted me to cum in her pussy so he could then have immediate sloppy seconds. Which he did. Then I entered her again. Never did either of us go for clean up. But the wife had plenty of cum running down her legs.

Another time in an mfm the H came first and I went in while it was warm, wet, and running. Very silky. What was really best was that when she had an orgasm while he came her whole cervix had expanded and was like a cave. So it was not tight around my cock - even though i'm thick. I was able to go forever in that slick loose pussy with all that cum and pussy juice lubricating me.

My wife also had a boyfriend. She won't admit it all to me ( hey! I'm not the only one on here with a shy or insecure wife) but she would come home some times and just about demand sex. I noticed that her pussy had the gaping cervix and she was very lubed - just like the prior story.
Love it

Tell us more!

Not much more that I can add, except that I know my wife does her best to make seconds as sexy as possible for me. Sorry to say I'm not able to go much further after the explosive orgasm she brings me to inside her. It's a double edged sword: So HOT, yet drains my interest for quite a while. It's a plus for the wife, my interest is drained, and she can then spend more time with her lover - he often recovers while watching me fuck her.

Not much more that I can add, except that I know my wife does her best to make seconds as sexy as possible for me. Sorry to say I'm not able to go much further after the explosive orgasm she brings me to inside her. It's a double edged sword: So HOT, yet drains my interest for quite a while. It's a plus for the wife, my interest is drained, and she can then spend more time with her lover - he often recovers while watching me fuck her.
I love a hot and considerate wife who when playing or planning, thinks with her pussie ,and always keep every one happy,while she takes all the sweet strain.

My wife had some older couple join us after we meet them a couple of times for drinks to get to know each other. Every time we meet them Jeff would whisper to my wife he wanted to fuck her brains out and would show her his Dick Pic on his phone and had her touch it at bar while he was sitting next to her. She finally agreed to have them come back to the house for "more drinks" . Long story short Jeff ended up fucking my wife and while he was fucking her made her cum and squirt all over the bed so much it was so soaked and wet, i was so jealous and turn on so much while i watch him fuck her and enjoy her and she was enjoying his BIG cock, he even had her talking dirty which she does not do. He asked her to tell me whos pussy is it now? i was like like what? and she said its Yours Jeff, he made her look at me and told her tell him...She looked at me and said this pussy is your now Jeff as she came on his dick and squirted all over his condom that we took it off how wet it was and he winked at me and he fucked the hell out of her and he busted his load in her! i almost lost my load how trun on i was of him fucking my wife like a slut. Then he said you can fuck her now as she was laying there with her legs open and his load oozing out i stuck my dick inside my wifes wide open pussy i slide right in. I asked her if she liked how Jeff fucked her she said yes loved it best fuck she ever had as she was looking at him standing there drinking his beer while i was fucking her she was in her own world looking at Jeff while i was fucking her used warn pussy that Jeff just fucked. After i left my load in her Jeff said let me fill her mouth next, she open her mouth and grab his ass to push his cock deep in her throat, after she swallowed his load he said give your wife a kiss she did well. I was so hard and turn on she told me come here babe give me a kiss. I kissed her and she smiled at me and said thanks baby

Please tell us the stories about how your wife met the lover, and how you ended up with sloppy seconds.

My wife had some older couple join us after we meet them a couple of times for drinks to get to know each other. Every time we meet them Jeff would whisper to my wife he wanted to fuck her brains out and would show her his Dick Pic on his phone and had her touch it at bar while he was sitting next to her. She finally agreed to have them come back to the house for "more drinks" . Long story short Jeff ended up fucking my wife and while he was fucking her made her cum and squirt all over the bed so much it was so soaked and wet, i was so jealous and turn on so much while i watch him fuck her and enjoy her and she was enjoying his BIG cock, he even had her talking dirty which she does not do. He asked her to tell me whos pussy is it now? i was like like what? and she said its Yours Jeff, he made her look at me and told her tell him...She looked at me and said this pussy is your now Jeff as she came on his dick and squirted all over his condom that we took it off how wet it was and he winked at me and he fucked the hell out of her and he busted his load in her! i almost lost my load how trun on i was of him fucking my wife like a slut. Then he said you can fuck her now as she was laying there with her legs open and his load oozing out i stuck my dick inside my wifes wide open pussy i slide right in. I asked her if she liked how Jeff fucked her she said yes loved it best fuck she ever had as she was looking at him standing there drinking his beer while i was fucking her she was in her own world looking at Jeff while i was fucking her used warn pussy that Jeff just fucked. After i left my load in her Jeff said let me fill her mouth next, she open her mouth and grab his ass to push his cock deep in her throat, after she swallowed his load he said give your wife a kiss she did well. I was so hard and turn on she told me come here babe give me a kiss. I kissed her and she smiled at me and said thanks baby
Great story. But what happened with Jeff's wife. Did she join in? Did she also give sloppy seconds?

Reactions: btweets