Wife's sloppy seconds pussy.

Great story. But what happened with Jeff's wife. Did she join in? Did she also give sloppy seconds?
Jeffs wife was watching like i was, but i was playing with her tits sucking on them and paying with her pussy as we enjoying Jeff had his way with my wife. She was talking dirty as well encouraging Jeff to use my wife and make her his. This is Jeffs wife

Attachments

• laura.jpeg
    laura.jpeg
    791.4 KB · Views: 197
Please tell us the stories about how your wife met the lover, and how you ended up with sloppy seconds.
Free2fli, it all started with my girlfriend, in college. I was having sex with her two or three mornings a week before we went to school for the day. One day, I 'kinda thought something was up, as I thought I was tasting saliva on her breasts. We had been making out, then I dropped down to enjoy her fine 36c breasts. After a few minutes of this, she push my head lower and lower - I knew what she wanted. On that morning, she lovingly taught me how to orally a pleasure a woman, and for the first time I tasted another man's cum. It sort of made my lips tingle, but it was sexy beyond belief to experience this. My girlfriend guided me to her anus, where her boyfriends cum had run, then she kind of guided me to her labia and held my head there as I probed her cummy vagina with my tongue. She orgasmed as I licked around and then over her clit. I was so hard, it was just natural to slide up on her and my cock went right into her, - I didn't have to touch it. We were both surprised by that. I did not experience her immediately after her boyfriend had finished inside her- by now it was an hour later, but my cock slid into the nicest silky velvet like sensation I'd ever experienced. I am thankful to this day that she gave me this experience - she was 19 (like me!), hadn't had children and was still as tight as could be. Fuck..... it was hot! And, it was hard not to cum right away. I did, and she took note of it - smiling slyly at me as she drained me to the roots. I held my cock in her until I softened and flopped out. 20 minutes later we were at it again. I enjoyed this with her many times over the next few months, then she jilted me.

Free2fli, it all started with my girlfriend, in college. I was having sex with her two or three mornings a week before we went to school for the day. One day, I 'kinda thought something was up, as I thought I was tasting saliva on her breasts. We had been making out, then I dropped down to enjoy her fine 36c breasts. After a few minutes of this, she push my head lower and lower - I knew what she wanted. On that morning, she lovingly taught me how to orally a pleasure a woman, and for the first time I tasted another man's cum. It sort of made my lips tingle, but it was sexy beyond belief to experience this. My girlfriend guided me to her anus, where her boyfriends cum had run, then she kind of guided me to her labia and held my head there as I probed her cummy vagina with my tongue. She orgasmed as I licked around and then over her clit. I was so hard, it was just natural to slide up on her and my cock went right into her, - I didn't have to touch it. We were both surprised by that. I did not experience her immediately after her boyfriend had finished inside her- by now it was an hour later, but my cock slid into the nicest silky velvet like sensation I'd ever experienced. I am thankful to this day that she gave me this experience - she was 19 (like me!), hadn't had children and was still as tight as could be. Fuck..... it was hot! And, it was hard not to cum right away. I did, and she took note of it - smiling slyly at me as she drained me to the roots. I held my cock in her until I softened and flopped out. 20 minutes later we were at it again. I enjoyed this with her many times over the next few months, then she jilted me.
I’m a bit confused. I like the college story. But did your college gf keep you and another guy in her stable? And I’m really interested in the story about your wife and sloppy seconds.

Reactions: Mrstevela
I have tried it before, and I have to say that its the best. Compared to most of her lovers, she barely cums with me, so when she has already been used and I hop on, her pussy is loose, but really sensitive. Unfortunately for me, by that point I most likely already came either watching or masturbating, but when I've tried it, her pussy feels amazing, and its when she mostly reacts to me penetrating her.

I’m a bit confused. I like the college story. But did your college gf keep you and another guy in her stable? And I’m really interested in the story about your wife and sloppy seconds.
Ex wife told me before we got married that she probably wouldn't be a good marriage candidate, as she would need to have sex with other men from time to time. How would I feel about it? We had just finished fucking in the queen bed up over the cab of her motorhome and were laying on our sides talking as we enjoyed the afterglow. When she saw I was getting hard again she smiled. As our conversation progressed she let me know she had a date the following Thursday on her lunch break - in her sister's mobile home (which was near the office) for the express purpose of having sex with the guy. The guy was an older coworker and as luck would have it, he couldn't get it up. I've no doubt she intimidated him as she was (and probably still is!) one hot number. He had made a move on her at lunch and she called his bluff, - told him to get a hotel room, - now! When they couldn't complete the act, they both agreed to go for it again in a less "urgent" sitation. I waited for her in her apartment. That afternoon, they were able to complete the act and both were very happy about it! By prior agreement with my soon to be wife, she did not pick the kids up from child care on her way home as it was earlier than she usually picked them up anyway. She came home to me, and we had one of the most urgent and erotic fucks either one of us had ever experienced. About half an hour earlier, her boyfriend had finished inside her, dressed and went back to work. She dressed and came home to me. As we stood and kissed she guided my my hand up under her dress to her pantyless vagina, - that's about all of the foreplay that occurred before I was experiencing silky seconds.

Later, after we married, we were in bed discussing the idea of having another man join us in bed, for a threesome. "Cuckolding" was not a topic for discussion in the 1980s, but swinging and threesomes were concepts we both liked! We decided to advertise in "West Coast Swingers" magazine and we rented a P.O. for that purpose. We 'kinda knew what we wanted, and so...... we advertised for a married male or a married couple to join us, etc. etc. We received tons of dick pictures, but we also received some very promising replies from males and couples. For our first "tryst" my wife chose a married salesman from another state who visited our area once a month for meetings with his customer. It was always an overnighter for him, sometimes he had two nights in his hotel before going home. We met him for a drink one night and invited him to our home the next night. By her request my wife took him to bed in our marital bed that night while I waited elsewhere in the house. When he left a few hours later, I rejoined my wife in our bed and we fucked ourselves silly. That is how we started.

Few years back we were with another couple. My wife let our friend cum in her pussy. Once he finished in her I hopped between her legs and eagerly plunged my cock in her. It was amazing! I've never felt her feel so good as fucking her used cunt. It was so hot and creamy. And she was so loose sensitive from the pounding before she moaned so much. With every stroke her pussy would make that great slurping sound. She took a good amount of cum that weekend. I really wanted to feel her used like that again. Unfortunately that was the last night we swung before she had her health issues. Hopefully she get back in the saddle now that she's doing more with her health.

Has anyone else fucked their wife after other men? Did you think it was as awesome as I did?
I always fuck her after someone cums in her. Especially when an older guy does.

Few years back we were with another couple. My wife let our friend cum in her pussy. Once he finished in her I hopped between her legs and eagerly plunged my cock in her. It was amazing! I've never felt her feel so good as fucking her used cunt. It was so hot and creamy. And she was so loose sensitive from the pounding before she moaned so much. With every stroke her pussy would make that great slurping sound. She took a good amount of cum that weekend. I really wanted to feel her used like that again. Unfortunately that was the last night we swung before she had her health issues. Hopefully she get back in the saddle now that she's doing more with her health.

Has anyone else fucked their wife after other men? Did you think it was as awesome as I did?
This is the best to be a cuck,,, to be the sloppy second on your wife,

Reactions: btweets and Sgt Ray
It’s fantastic after another man to fuck my wife. She always growls that:
- You can't enjoy it! Just stuff my lover's jizz deep in my pussy!

I like to more lick pussy clean, more than a sloppy second. The truth is, I haven’t fucked her in a long time.

fucklick.jpg

Reactions: Jon Day
Free2fli: forgot to add - girlfriend dropped both of us for another guy. It was not a good ending for me. 😁

Yes I have, but made me cum in less than a minute, OMG , her pussy felt so good!!

Reactions: owlcuck and gsxr174
I shared my first wife for about seven years. While it lasted, it was hot, but also lots of work. My ex and I fucked every day and several times a day on the weekend and vacations. We often went months and months, however, without another man penetrating her, but the potential was always there, so we could fantasize about it. In addition, each time I inserted my cock into her, there was a small chance that I hadn't been the first to explore her vagina that day, which made it extra exciting as I probed her pussy for evidence. I was only surprised a few times.

The first time was on a Saturday afternoon. I had been to the flea market with a buddy early in the morning, while she slept in. When I returned at about 1pm, we stripped and jumped in bed, making up for our not fucking in the morning. After no more than three strokes in and out of her, I asked, "Hey, am I the first one here today?"

She broke out laughing, "No, you're not. I wondered if you could tell. Didn't you notice that the bed-sheets had been changed?"

No, I didn't notice the sheets, but her pussy felt looser and wetter in a sticky way. She told me that while I was gone she had rushed out to the corner bookstore to buy a new novel and she ran into one of our special male friends. He was buying a map for an upcoming trip and he went back with her to our place for a quickie, before he and his family drove off on a trip. He was extra horny, so the quickie took closer to 45 minutes to complete.

As she described the event, my cock swelled and throbbed inside her, bathed in another man's semen. I kissed her deeply and it was there, the faint smell and taste of another man's cock. I then ate her and her intimate scent also betrayed his semen in her and her desire for his load. (Once precum or cum mixes with her own sexual fluids, the resulting smell was unique.)

I cannot think of a nicer surprise.
Sounds hot! I have been inside kellie after several hours after too, And you can still feel the slipperyness of thier juices still. He came a good amount in her