Wife's sloppy seconds pussy.

Aug 7, 2021
Few years back we were with another couple. My wife let our friend cum in her pussy. Once he finished in her I hopped between her legs and eagerly plunged my cock in her. It was amazing! I've never felt her feel so good as fucking her used cunt. It was so hot and creamy. And she was so loose sensitive from the pounding before she moaned so much. With every stroke her pussy would make that great slurping sound. She took a good amount of cum that weekend. I really wanted to feel her used like that again. Unfortunately that was the last night we swung before she had her health issues. Hopefully she get back in the saddle now that she's doing more with her health.

Has anyone else fucked their wife after other men? Did you think it was as awesome as I did?

On the rare occasion that I got to screw my ewife it was after my best friend was finished with her. They did not let me watch often but sometimes he would ask me if I wanted some after he finished. He would tell me to hurry up and if I took very long he would tell me to pull out and cum on her belly. He would cum alot and I would be covered with his seed.

Few years back we were with another couple. My wife let our friend cum in her pussy. Once he finished in her I hopped between her legs and eagerly plunged my cock in her. It was amazing! I've never felt her feel so good as fucking her used cunt. It was so hot and creamy. And she was so loose sensitive from the pounding before she moaned so much. With every stroke her pussy would make that great slurping sound. She took a good amount of cum that weekend. I really wanted to feel her used like that again. Unfortunately that was the last night we swung before she had her health issues. Hopefully she get back in the saddle now that she's doing more with her health.

Has anyone else fucked their wife after other men? Did you think it was as awesome as I did?
That was one of the best feelings I had . Ever felt the fantastic feeling when inside her pussie with another guy and the guy start pulsating with you deep inside , this must’ve been the the most overwhelming orgasm I’ve ever experienced when I came mixing our seed inside my wife’s pussie. If you haven’t experienced this you must do it the most incredible sex high I’ve ever had

I fucked my wife once after a Pakistani with about 8 or 9 inches fucked her as his first white wife he ever fucked . Afterwards I took her in a spoon position fucking her drenched pussy. My whole crotch was drenched with Pakistani cum . He became a regular fuck and I became a regular sloppy seconds .

I'm not sure, but I think that seconds with my wife are the second strongest orgasms I can have (with prostate massage blowjob being number one in terms of sensation, volume of cum and lack of interest afterwards). I'm a pretty lucky guy in that when I'm enjoying hot seconds with my wife, she expects me to be selfish and take as much pleasure as I can get as she's already had her orgasms with her lover. I only insert the glans and another inch or so and stroke slowly so I can enjoy the sensations my wife is giving me with the opening of her vagina. I don't dare look down there as the sight if my dick covered in another man's cum will cause me to orgasm immediately. I almost always look, though, - it's such an arousing sight....

Absolutely! We prefer it this way and I'll eat her afterwards too, which is her favorite feeling of all. There's not much better than watching another man fill her with his loads of cum, seeing it oozing from her, and going in for seconds. It's a huge turn on for both of us to have her full of cum from different guys at the same time. It's also a turn on to come home to her and find out she's been holding onto a partner's cum for me all day, so I can reclaim her.

Sloppy seconds is one, if not the best feeling ever!! Watching her getting fucked by another guy and letting him cum inside her pussy, and knowing that she can feel exactly how warm and slippery her pussy is, and as he begins to withdraw his cock from her, she feels his cum as it starts to drip out, but yet she still stays in the same position, keeping her legs spread wide open, as she willingly waits for me to quickly and eagerly take his place. By this time I’m already so excited and hard as a rock and waste little time, and only after I’ve taken a detailed mental picture of how amazing and what her messy used pussy looks like, before my own cock so easily, almost effortlessly, is sliding within the warmth wrap inside her pussy. Due to the combination of all the above, I never last no more than probably a dozen quick pumps before I’m blasting her full of my cum too, often so hard that it almost hurts at first. Now her pussy is even so much more warmer and slippery, she feels even better, but it also makes it too easy to slip right out. Lol.

Sloppy seconds is one, if not the best feeling ever!! Watching her getting fucked by another guy and letting him cum inside her pussy, and knowing that she can feel exactly how warm and slippery her pussy is, and as he begins to withdraw his cock from her, she feels his cum as it starts to drip out, but yet she still stays in the same position, keeping her legs spread wide open, as she willingly waits for me to quickly and eagerly take his place. By this time I’m already so excited and hard as a rock and waste little time, and only after I’ve taken a detailed mental picture of how amazing and what her messy used pussy looks like, before my own cock so easily, almost effortlessly, is sliding within the warmth wrap inside her pussy. Due to the combination of all the above, I never last no more than probably a dozen quick pumps before I’m blasting her full of my cum too, often so hard that it almost hurts at first. Now her pussy is even so much more warmer and slippery, she feels even better, but it also makes it too easy to slip right out. Lol.
Only one feeling to beat that for me is to feel the next cock jammed into my wifes pussy together with mine, pulsating cumming in her Pussie with me there inside. Takes a second at most to explode inside with him.

As I mentioned on another thread - It's an incredible and unique feeling to slide my cock into my wife's pussy that was just filled with another man's come. That silky smooth feeling of almost no friction as I'm fucking her cum-filled pussy.

I love it when we do a 3some. I let the smaller guy cum in me first and then if the other has a big cock it slides all the way in.
The best lube there is.
One time I let a guy who was smaller than my husband do me and then my husband grabbed my legs and threw them over my shoulders and rammed his cock up my bum. The other guys cum had dripped down my bum hole and he slid all the way in on the first pump. I tried to get him to stop, but he was doing me so fast and hard I couldn't. He finished in my bum. Then I was rubbing my clit and the first guy did the same thing. His cock slid all the way in my stretched out lubed up bum hole. I was rubbing my clit, the guy was doing my bum hole and my husband was playing with my boobs. It was one of the best orgasms ever.
Delicious

Only one feeling to beat that for me is to feel the next cock jammed into my wifes pussy together with mine, pulsating cumming in her Pussie with me there inside. Takes a second at most to explode inside with him.
I haven’t tried that as of yet, but the way you described it sounds like something I wouldn’t mind giving a shot.