Wife's sloppy seconds pussy.

We have done it several times and I will have to agree, sloppy seconds are not only erotic, but if you can keep from cumming for longer than a couple of minutes, you are a better man than I am.
I dose feel so good it’s difficult not to cum quicker then normal. One thing I like to do is slide in as deep as I can and grind and short deep stokes and feel my head moving around deep in her cum filled hot pussy. I normally have to pound hard to cum. This gets her off more and I last longer.

Can’t beat the taste of them mixed together. The last time my wife came home from a night out, I could have been down there until the morning and would have been if she’d have allowed it. Being inside her immediately afterwards is good, but up close with your face / tongue offers much more of an experience - taste, sight, smell and touch, oh and listening to her whimper as you touch the delicate spots! yup, would rather have my head between her legs over anything else. Do love the the feeling of being “lost” when she’s been out with a bigger guy though.
Our first experience, after she told him "cum in me", listening and watching him and her - oh my! But then, getting down eye level with her, just fucked and filled by another man, pussy for the first time... Watching his cum leaking out, the aroma of her wet pussy, his cock, and cum, gingerly taking a first lick and taste. Then, sliding in her extremely warm, slick, and loose pussy - 5-6 strokes is all I could manage before cumming... (pics in wrong order. 2nd pic, she just got filled by friend., 1st pic, me going in for silky seconds)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-13 064734.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 064734.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot 2021-12-13 070039.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-13 070039.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
As a Bull, I have found 'sloppy seconds' as a great way to allow the cuck to have some ongoing sexual relationship with the wife though only as an adjunct to the sexual relationship between the wife and I.
The relationship between a wife and her lover is the most exciting there is and my job as a Bull is to do everything I can to heighten the pleasure, excitement, and joy the wife derives from the relationship and that is a mission I share with the husband. However, cuckolds also have needs and desires and to the extent that those needs and desires do not interfere with her pleasure there can, with the wife's approval, be an effort made to accommodate the cuckold.I have found that sloppy seconds can be a great way of facilitating some sexual activity between the cuck and the wife but in a way that is subservient to my relationship with the the wife, especially where normal sexual contact between the wife and cuckold has ceased.
As I have not been involved with a wife under 60 for over 20 years all of my relationships have been with older couples where at least the husband has fantasized about the lifestyle for a while. My experience has been that the 'mature years' are a great time for a wife to take a lover as older wives have the emotional and situational bandwith to really embrace he lifestyle. After years of looking after everyone else she gets the opportunity to have something exclusively hers.
Often they are hesitant but once they realize that a man they find attractive is actually very hot for them magical things happen. Watching sexual desire and romance blossom is very exciting for the cuckold and seeing her giving herself and being taken is very hot. I have found that allowing the cuckold to enter her, often after cleaning her is an opportunity for him to have an orgasm albeit in a manner that reinforces the reality of the relationship between the wife and the new man in her life.
My experience is that it is best to allow him to enter only after she and I are done for the night. We share a deep final kiss as I leave and he is allowed to play amidst my leavings. As the cuck is usually an older man and has already been stimulated watching the wife and I together he usually comes very quickly. This is very important as it dramatically illustrates the difference between the passionate lovemaking and sexual pleasure the wife and I share and the subservient 'service station' treatment he gets. In a number of relationships this was reinforced by the elimination of any other intimacy between the husband and wife such as deep passionate kissing except where it involved the cuckold receiving a snowball.
This has worked well for me and my lovers. Older wives seem to have a reluctance to completely cut off the cuckold yet seem to enjoy the dramatic sexual dichotomy of the passionate relationship with me while allowing Ralph to have a few moments before she showers and the watch the Tonight Show. One of the joys of older wives is that they are very comfortable with multiple relationships and are completely able keep each one in its spot in their emotional universe. I think that is why the sex is soo good.
It s nice to drive away thinking of him feeling and smelling our desire and pleasure as his dick explodes after the third or fourth thrust in the silky remains of the passionate pleasure between the wife and I. Just my opinion............

As a Bull, I have found 'sloppy seconds' as a great way to allow the cuck to have some ongoing sexual relationship with the wife though only as an adjunct to the sexual relationship between the wife and I.
The relationship between a wife and her lover is the most exciting there is and my job as a Bull is to do everything I can to heighten the pleasure, excitement, and joy the wife derives from the relationship and that is a mission I share with the husband. However, cuckolds also have needs and desires and to the extent that those needs and desires do not interfere with her pleasure there can, with the wife's approval, be an effort made to accommodate the cuckold.I have found that sloppy seconds can be a great way of facilitating some sexual activity between the cuck and the wife but in a way that is subservient to my relationship with the the wife, especially where normal sexual contact between the wife and cuckold has ceased.
As I have not been involved with a wife under 60 for over 20 years all of my relationships have been with older couples where at least the husband has fantasized about the lifestyle for a while. My experience has been that the 'mature years' are a great time for a wife to take a lover as older wives have the emotional and situational bandwith to really embrace he lifestyle. After years of looking after everyone else she gets the opportunity to have something exclusively hers.
Often they are hesitant but once they realize that a man they find attractive is actually very hot for them magical things happen. Watching sexual desire and romance blossom is very exciting for the cuckold and seeing her giving herself and being taken is very hot. I have found that allowing the cuckold to enter her, often after cleaning her is an opportunity for him to have an orgasm albeit in a manner that reinforces the reality of the relationship between the wife and the new man in her life.
My experience is that it is best to allow him to enter only after she and I are done for the night. We share a deep final kiss as I leave and he is allowed to play amidst my leavings. As the cuck is usually an older man and has already been stimulated watching the wife and I together he usually comes very quickly. This is very important as it dramatically illustrates the difference between the passionate lovemaking and sexual pleasure the wife and I share and the subservient 'service station' treatment he gets. In a number of relationships this was reinforced by the elimination of any other intimacy between the husband and wife such as deep passionate kissing except where it involved the cuckold receiving a snowball.
This has worked well for me and my lovers. Older wives seem to have a reluctance to completely cut off the cuckold yet seem to enjoy the dramatic sexual dichotomy of the passionate relationship with me while allowing Ralph to have a few moments before she showers and the watch the Tonight Show. One of the joys of older wives is that they are very comfortable with multiple relationships and are completely able keep each one in its spot in their emotional universe. I think that is why the sex is soo good.
It s nice to drive away thinking of him feeling and smelling our desire and pleasure as his dick explodes after the third or fourth thrust in the silky remains of the passionate pleasure between the wife and I. Just my opinion............
Perfect bull for older couples.

Although we have only experimented with certain aspects of a cuckold lifestyle much of what you say resonates with me as the husband who's wife plays. I relate to your thought that by me enjoying "sloppy seconds" in a way defines my role in a MFM scenario. I do get pleasure know that I will get to experience my wives body only after her lover has. Even though I am not treated as a sub in the role I do enjoy prolonging my sexual gratification with my wife only after another man has. There has been several occasions where the wife has been with her boyfriends and afterwards I had no release which in this case has provided a separate thrill to me all on its own.

Although we were not young when we began this lifestyle (32 me/34 her). I agree that at least for us, being both emotionally and physically stable in our relationship allowed us to have the maturity to pursue our sexual desires. I would had that having a rock solid marriage built on openness as well as a high level of trust has been big factors in the enjoyment we have gotten from our lifestyle. We have had an open marriage for over 20 years and even now at 56 and 59 adventures continue to enhance our bond with each other I have always been curious what the other guy is thinking regarding me. My hope has always been as you stated, that they were getting some satisfaction knowing that the pleasure they got having sex with my wife as well as the pleasure she got excited me. For me, smelling them on her both their scent and the smell of their cum is a turn on. Also seeing her swollen, red, cum filled pussy along with entering her feeling the mix of hers and his cum was extremely simulating and I cum very quickly.

Normally she feeds me his come as I get my clean up orders but on a few occasions she has asked me to fuck his cum filled pussy and I have lasted no more than 30 seconds . I still then have to clean up anyway .
I have also performed "clean-up" after one of wife's lovers has finished in her. It is something I enjoy doing but there was one occasion where she ordered me to clean up. She has an old boyfriend from her high school days she occasionally hooks up with. We set up a meeting and got a hotel but two rooms. One for her and him and I had mine. They met, went to dinner and then back to her room while I waited in mine. He did not stay the night but once he left she called me and I came down to her room. The room still smelt of their sex and she was laying on the bed naked. As I cam in she rolled on to her back open her legs and told me to clean her up. I got down between her leg and could see a little of his load dripping out. I dove in and started licking and trying to shove my tongue as deep in to her pussy as I could. I went at it until I couldn't taste him anymore. Then of course I got to enjoy sloppy second fucking her until I came. I have not came in her and then tasted my cum yet but hope to at some point. It seems that I am ok with tasting other guys cum just not mine. Still trying to figure this out.

I have also performed "clean-up" after one of wife's lovers has finished in her. It is something I enjoy doing but there was one occasion where she ordered me to clean up. She has an old boyfriend from her high school days she occasionally hooks up with. We set up a meeting and got a hotel but two rooms. One for her and him and I had mine. They met, went to dinner and then back to her room while I waited in mine. He did not stay the night but once he left she called me and I came down to her room. The room still smelt of their sex and she was laying on the bed naked. As I cam in she rolled on to her back open her legs and told me to clean her up. I got down between her leg and could see a little of his load dripping out. I dove in and started licking and trying to shove my tongue as deep in to her pussy as I could. I went at it until I couldn't taste him anymore. Then of course I got to enjoy sloppy second fucking her until I came. I have not came in her and then tasted my cum yet but hope to at some point. It seems that I am ok with tasting other guys cum just not mine. Still trying to figure this out.
That's how I started cleaning her , of my.own come . Now I'd rather it was someone else's .

That's how I started cleaning her , of my.own come . Now I'd rather it was someone else's .
Lol...we have the opposite dilemma. I am getting close to trying it. As far as other guys at first I had not interest. It just happened, she was in our spare bedroom having fun while I waited. They finished and she came down stairs and I asked her how was it and she raised up her negligee to show me here swollen pussy. I pushed her on to the stairs and dove in, it was so hot. Since then I have done it many times, recommend you try it at least once.

Lol...we have the opposite dilemma. I am getting close to trying it. As far as other guys at first I had not interest. It just happened, she was in our spare bedroom having fun while I waited. They finished and she came down stairs and I asked her how was it and she raised up her negligee to show me here swollen pussy. I pushed her on to the stairs and dove in, it was so hot. Since then I have done it many times, recommend you try it at least once.
You misunderstood me ,I now exclusively feast on strangers come as I no longer come inside my wife.

You misunderstood me ,I now exclusively feast on strangers come as I no longer come inside my wife.
When my wife first started dating other men I would get sloppy seconds when she came home. Now she always spends the night with her date and when she gets home in the morning she is to tired. By the time I do get to fuck her she is no longer that silky cum filled pussy.

Is she too tired or is she denying you silky seconds as a cuck punishment as mine does ?
When my wife first started dating other men I would get sloppy seconds when she came home. Now she always spends the night with her date and when she gets home in the morning she is to tired. By the time I do get to fuck her she is no longer that silky cum filled pussy.

Is she really tired or just denying you as w my wife does to reinforce your cuck status . I would imagine her date would insist on sending her home with a fresh cream pie to further his bull status.

Reactions: Bear It and DonD