Will my wife be the same after her first bbc

She's ready. My wife is tight and wasn't used to a big cock, but when she eventually tried a very large one, she struggled to take it at first, but after 10 minutes or so, she managed to accommodate it all. She orgasmed very strongly twice, to her surprise. It was a lovely moment for us all.
Nice. We work a lot and last sunday when we tried the first time bbc dildo i told her that i have a surprise for her. I blindfolded her and she ask me what is. ( She know it but she didn't tell me) i told her to look st tv sand tell me if she. Love what she see. It was rob piper bbc.
I told her close her eyes and feel the moment. Rub the bbc on her pussy and after a while i introduce it. It was on another world and after cumming 2 times she slept instantly ( less the 1 minutes)
Was the best sunday

My wife didn't have a black one but it was certainly big very very thick round, she had a job to take it at first but when she got going she loved it and told him to fuck her harder no condom he was a stayer and shot a big load , she went back the next evening for some more , he fucked her whenever he wanted her 4 or 5 times a week at one time , my sex with her was limited for a while, so yes if she has a good big cock from a man that knows what he is doing she will be his whenever he wants her.

The color doesn't really matter, at least not to us. My wife's biggest was over ten inches long and 9 incheas around. It changed her pussy forever. Fucking her after him was always a trip of new explorations. One time he pounded her so hard that he pushed her big pussy lips into her swollen pussy and I could barely enter her. Once I got past that she was a vast throbbing chasm. Hot sex. A few weeks later she was back to being able to give me friction, and I'm at least average, but every big one changes things a little and sometimes a lot. Fairly similar experience after she took nine inches up her ass for an hour or so.

Attachments

• 1705 14 15 Cinn vid masters (118).MP4_000051920.jpg
    1705 14 15 Cinn vid masters (118).MP4_000051920.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 42
Hi all.
I am new on this forum.
I am interesting about if my wife will be the same after her first bbc?
It is HIGHLY unlikely that she will be the same. Is this better or worse depends your relationship, her physical and emotional experience and your emotional and physical experience and your openness to having a new role and ability to willingness to toss off the bonds of what society deems as right and acceptable. This can open all new opportunities for both of you

My wife just experienced her first BBC this weekend and it was nothing short of amazing how much fun we had, how much closer we feel afterward, and how much it opened up her curiosity to try things again. It was like part of her has finally been unleashed - empowered, sexy, wildly in love with me, and having the time of her life