Wives - do you always tell him?

generoushub

Male
From
UK
Mar 28, 2023
UK
A question for the wives. Do you always tell husband when you've had sex with other men?

Do you always say without fail? Do you sometimes keep it to yourself? Do you lie about having sex with others sometimes?

I'm curious to know as although my wife and I are swingers, I also know she's had sex with people she hasn't told me about, or lied. She was a cheater anyway before we started swinging and did the same to other boyfriends too. So I guess it might just be her personality?

I know my wife has lied about other men several times, one I set her up with, he was grateful and would keep me informed about what they were doing, by being honest with each other we realised how much she was lying to us both, we worked together to get her to go in the direction we wanted.

A question for the wives. Do you always tell husband when you've had sex with other men?

Do you always say without fail? Do you sometimes keep it to yourself? Do you lie about having sex with others sometimes?

I'm curious to know as although my wife and I are swingers, I also know she's had sex with people she hasn't told me about, or lied. She was a cheater anyway before we started swinging and did the same to other boyfriends too. So I guess it might just be her personality?
My wife and i are totally open and honest with one another .my wife has been hotwife for 4vyears total communication is a must or one or both will get hurt

KK was never, and has never been happily monogamous. She cheated even as far back as we were dating. That behavior persisted through the first half of our married life, before we transitioned to the hot wife lifestyle. That said, even though KK has free reign to have sex with whomever she wants, she still keeps secrets.

It is part of her personality - a sort of power and control thing. I accept that I may never know about all her partners or encounters. I actually find it erotic.

I dont always tell him but i never hide it or lie about it. I used to hide it when i was in other relationships but its so much easier being open.
My hotwife diesnt tell.ne every detIl i dont want to know but she does tell.necwhere they are and when she on the way home she will.tell.me they are out dancing on the way to the room showered together. . As well.as he really knows how to fuck etc but not the intimate detIls its better for us that way

Not always no
When we first started dating I did things
He said that he never got angry when exes cheated
So since he never seemed to suspect I never told
Now however yes I tell him about encounters
Where full sex happens but none of the rest

There have been many times over the years that I haven’t found out after the event and I’m sure there have been a few that she’s failed to mention but we really don’t have the need to keep secrets. Lynn knows that she has my encouragement to fuck whoever she wants. The majority of the time I’m present.
J.

Absolutely no reason to hide it for us. I am not cheating. He allows me the freedom to explore sexually and enjoys hearing and seeing my adventures.
My wife always tells me we are bery open with one another we discuss out lifestyle and her wants and needs. She tells me about her adventures in general not some pf the specific's about the fucking she received tgat between the two of them
. I love hearing about her wants and needs ot has made our sex life even more intense

A question for the wives.

Do you always tell husband when you've had sex with other men?

Not always right away, sometimes. Especially early in a relationship. They take time to develop.
And there is one guy he would HATE to know I am involved with, so that one is totally private and my own. It is VERY intense too. I am his whenever he wants me. He insists that I have my diaphragm in (all the birth control I use) and remove it in front of him so he KNOWS I am totally unprotected. He doesn't give me any notice either, so its always possible he could be in town during my fertile time of the month....not that that would matter, I would still go along with it. He knocked up 3 women in our neighborhood (before we moved) and all three had twins!! I simply CANNOT resist him. It only an occasional,whenever he is in the area thing but I ALWAYS make myself available when he is in the area. He travels for work, and will call and let me know he's here and coming over.....its's my job to get rid of hubby. I am GOOD at my job!!

Do you always say without fail?

Most eventually, but not ALL. There are people and things I have done, that he does not know about.

Do you sometimes keep it to yourself? Yes, see above.

Do you lie about having sex with others sometimes?

If not telling him is lying, then yes I lie. Our agreement is I can be with anyone I desire, anytime I desire, and we share that together when I get home. I hold to that agreement. We never agreed I would tell him EVERY time or EVERY Lover, although he might not totally agree with that. LOL The only way I will tell him about the guy above is if I do get pregnant by him. That could be an interesting story!!

J (the wife)