Wives - do you always tell him?

Cuck here! She used to tell me every time she went on a date with him/fuck but as the relationship developed between the bull and my wife there have been instances where she hasn't told me. I honestly love that she is comfortable enough to fuck whenever she wants without needing my "permission"

There have been a few times where she came home really late with hickies on her neck, his cologne and slightly wine drunk but never mentioned that she was with him. She knows that I will love it whenever she enjoys herself.

A question for the wives. Do you always tell husband when you've had sex with other men?

Do you always say without fail? Do you sometimes keep it to yourself? Do you lie about having sex with others sometimes?

I'm curious to know as although my wife and I are swingers, I also know she's had sex with people she hasn't told me about, or lied. She was a cheater anyway before we started swinging and did the same to other boyfriends too. So I guess it might just be her personality?
I don't always tell him

She always tells, not always every juicy detail and not always right away. It's a little fun to it for us if she can have a dirty little secret now and then.

But eventually she tells me.

Trust is important and I trust her enough to know if she is keeping a secret it's not to hurt me.

Some examples of things she did not tell me right away.

We played with others before we got married, but when we got engaged we decided to put a pause on that maybe 3 months before or wedding. Weren't sure we would go back to it, wanted time to focus on us, etc. Turns out a week before our wedding, night out with her bridal party and other friends she ended up with an ex bf and the brother of one of her bridesmaids. Left bar at around 2:00 am they dropped her at her sisters place about 2 pm the next day. She kept that one for two or so years. At first a bit afraid I would be mad, but also liked having a dirty secret. One of the things that helped us learn to have guidelines not rules. Abd to be prepared for guidelines to change...suddenly.

Other things I don't know much detail wise about is her few times with a woman. I know it has happened. Not something she seeks out.

From my perspective when we started I gave my wife complete freedom to have sex with whomever, where ever and whenever she wanted. I didn't give her my permission form an ownership position but honouring her independence as a woman. I said that she didn't need to tell before or even after the event but I asked her not to try and hind it from me.

This kept me in a constant state of arousal. I never knew what to expect. many times I came home to find her in bed with her boyfriend frequently as they were having passionate sex. I loved it and our marriage was always hot and we grew even closer together.

A question for the wives.

Do you always tell husband when you've had sex with other men?

Not always right away, sometimes. Especially early in a relationship. They take time to develop.
And there is one guy he would HATE to know I am involved with, so that one is totally private and my own. It is VERY intense too. I am his whenever he wants me. He insists that I have my diaphragm in (all the birth control I use) and remove it in front of him so he KNOWS I am totally unprotected. He doesn't give me any notice either, so its always possible he could be in town during my fertile time of the month....not that that would matter, I would still go along with it. He knocked up 3 women in our neighborhood (before we moved) and all three had twins!! I simply CANNOT resist him. It only an occasional,whenever he is in the area thing but I ALWAYS make myself available when he is in the area. He travels for work, and will call and let me know he's here and coming over.....its's my job to get rid of hubby. I am GOOD at my job!!

Do you always say without fail?

Most eventually, but not ALL. There are people and things I have done, that he does not know about.

Do you sometimes keep it to yourself? Yes, see above.

Do you lie about having sex with others sometimes?

If not telling him is lying, then yes I lie. Our agreement is I can be with anyone I desire, anytime I desire, and we share that together when I get home. I hold to that agreement. We never agreed I would tell him EVERY time or EVERY Lover, although he might not totally agree with that. LOL The only way I will tell him about the guy above is if I do get pregnant by him. That could be an interesting story!!

J (the wife)
Why would he HATE to know that you are involved with this particular guy? Kind of hot that it does not stop you.

Why would he HATE to know that you are involved with this particular guy? Kind of hot that it does not stop you.
This is a much younger guy that lived on the street we built out house on and actually he was one of the reasons we built where we built, he seemed a good friend for our son. And he was for a while......but as he got older he started stealing from people on the lake, gas from boats, breaking in to homes, stupid things like that. And he made the error of breaking in to OUR home with some other bad influences on thhe street. All they took was some stupid toys of our sons, who they had all come to HATE by then as he became a well known performer in our area, and they were basically hoodlums, and some loose change we had in cans which was how they got caught....the guy that owned the store down the street found it pretty unusual that this group of kids had $30-$0 dollars to spend.

My husband has a cardinal rule, you get ONE chance with him and if you blow that chance you NEVER get another one. Period, EVER. Stealing from us, after everything we had done for him over the years, is simply unforgivable for my husband. He has never spoken to him since, only glares at him and hates that he even comes back to the neighborhood.

So finding out that not only am I having sex with him behind his back, AND that I am not using my diaphragm and actually HOPE he will get me pregnant, lets jsut say that would not be a fun sexy night. Probably would be the end of a marriage actually. But I can't turn him down, so I take that risk and hope I can convince my husband to accept it if he ever finds out.

J (the wife)

It's her sex life. She can fuck whomever wherever whenever, and she can tell me if she wishes. Some she has to keep secret because they're either taken or married. And I'm fine with that.

Reactions: Bobs52
This is a much younger guy that lived on the street we built out house on and actually he was one of the reasons we built where we built, he seemed a good friend for our son. And he was for a while......but as he got older he started stealing from people on the lake, gas from boats, breaking in to homes, stupid things like that. And he made the error of breaking in to OUR home with some other bad influences on thhe street. All they took was some stupid toys of our sons, who they had all come to HATE by then as he became a well known performer in our area, and they were basically hoodlums, and some loose change we had in cans which was how they got caught....the guy that owned the store down the street found it pretty unusual that this group of kids had $30-$0 dollars to spend.

My husband has a cardinal rule, you get ONE chance with him and if you blow that chance you NEVER get another one. Period, EVER. Stealing from us, after everything we had done for him over the years, is simply unforgivable for my husband. He has never spoken to him since, only glares at him and hates that he even comes back to the neighborhood.

So finding out that not only am I having sex with him behind his back, AND that I am not using my diaphragm and actually HOPE he will get me pregnant, lets jsut say that would not be a fun sexy night. Probably would be the end of a marriage actually. But I can't turn him down, so I take that risk and hope I can convince my husband to accept it if he ever finds out.

J (the wife)
You have no respect for your self or your husband there is plenty of guys to Fuck do.it the right wat communicate wuth your husbznx but get awY frim this giy if you dont wznt to divorce your are disrespecting yourself and your hubby

When at first 'I gave' her a hall pass I had 3 requirements:

1 - she must tell me when she does it - not ask permission
2 - she tell me as much detail as I want to know
3 - she must tell the guy she's married and I'm OK with it

She never followed either - until she officially became a hotwife
Wives love to cheat. They don't do it to hurt us. They do it because it's fucking hot.

We were only supposed to swing together, but after a while I saw signs that she was meeting alone. One of the first was seeing her chat screen where she had types "shhhhh thats our little secret". I am pissed yet excited about her escapades. Wish she could tell me who taught her to deep throat. One minute she hated the taste of cum, and guys putting their hands anywhere near head or neck, next minute she could take my thick 7" all the way down, and ate every drop.
Any other Dads out there have a nympho wife? PM me.

A question for the wives. Do you always tell husband when you've had sex with other men?

Do you always say without fail? Do you sometimes keep it to yourself? Do you lie about having sex with others sometimes?

I'm curious to know as although my wife and I are swingers, I also know she's had sex with people she hasn't told me about, or lied. She was a cheater anyway before we started swinging and did the same to other boyfriends too. So I guess it might just be her personality?
noooo I tell him about half of it..its an improvement tho..1st two hubbys ..NONE! amazing how times when it should have been obvious..they bought my deniels:):

Attachments

• christine new gym guy pf.gif
    christine new gym guy pf.gif
    7.6 MB · Views: 50
  • christine obeys.gif
    christine obeys.gif
    6.7 MB · Views: 47
  • christine pt treatments.gif
    christine pt treatments.gif
    9 MB · Views: 42
  • christine special PT.gif
    christine special PT.gif