Wives - do you always tell him?

When me and my exwife were together, we started playing around quite young. We made rules up so that we would not have to lie to each other and the main one was share every little detail. Almost immediately she reneged on that. She was going out with one of her friends, Shaz, and Shaz was telling me all about her antics while they were out together, including: parking (now called dogging), heavy petting behind nightclubs/pubs, even going on coach trips together and having sex behind the coaches.
After Shaz had told me I would confront her and she would giggle then own up and we would have great sex as she told me all about it.
It started getting out of hand when she was having guys around while I was at work (my neighbour told me and he even said he had been with her) and so she became my ex

Attachments

• SCAN0022.JPG
    SCAN0022.JPG
    371.1 KB · Views: 99
  • File 00682 (1) (1) (1).jpg
    File 00682 (1) (1) (1).jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 102
When I first shared my fantasy and gave her complete permission to have sex with anyone she wanted as long as she told me after the fact, she seemed uninterested in taking me up on the offer. Over time she found herself in a situation that she wanted to pursue and took steps to make it happen. I found out by accident and brought it to her attention that I had found out. I thought she had already closed the deal, but she maintained that although she was admittedly trying to arrange it, she had not yet done so and so technically had not violated the rules. Ultimately I came to believe her but ironically much later on she confessed that she really did fuck a different guy during that period that she didn’t tell me about. I think she had a hard time believing I would really be ok with it IRL.

Anyway, that caused some problems for us at the time and we stopped with the fantasy for a bit. As most of you know, the desire for this doesn’t just go away, so before long we were using it as fantasy again. It was then that she finally timidly confessed that she did fuck the other guy. I think she was surprised by reaction. I was thrilled and even bought her a nice piece of jewelry to reward her.

I found out something about myself in the process. I get off on the ”cheating” vibe. We changed the rules that she can fuck anyone she likes as much as she likes and doesn’t have to tell me at all. Although I don’t think she is currently pursuing any opportunities, I love that I don’t know for sure. Since she knows how much I love it, I think if she did she would run home and tell me about it right away knowing how proud of her I’d be. But the fun mystery part is she doesn’t have to, so I can always assume or fantasize even if she doesn’t have anything going at the time.

When I first shared my fantasy and gave her complete permission to have sex with anyone she wanted as long as she told me after the fact, she seemed uninterested in taking me up on the offer. Over time she found herself in a situation that she wanted to pursue and took steps to make it happen. I found out by accident and brought it to her attention that I had found out. I thought she had already closed the deal, but she maintained that although she was admittedly trying to arrange it, she had not yet done so and so technically had not violated the rules. Ultimately I came to believe her but ironically much later on she confessed that she really did fuck a different guy during that period that she didn’t tell me about. I think she had a hard time believing I would really be ok with it IRL.

Anyway, that caused some problems for us at the time and we stopped with the fantasy for a bit. As most of you know, the desire for this doesn’t just go away, so before long we were using it as fantasy again. It was then that she finally timidly confessed that she did fuck the other guy. I think she was surprised by reaction. I was thrilled and even bought her a nice piece of jewelry to reward her.

I found out something about myself in the process. I get off on the ”cheating” vibe. We changed the rules that she can fuck anyone she likes as much as she likes and doesn’t have to tell me at all. Although I don’t think she is currently pursuing any opportunities, I love that I don’t know for sure. Since she knows how much I love it, I think if she did she would run home and tell me about it right away knowing how proud of her I’d be. But the fun mystery part is she doesn’t have to, so I can always assume or fantasize even if she doesn’t have anything going at the time.
My wife is free to.play she always tells me
.It has made thi.gs great for us sometimes i know ahesd on time sometimes she tells me as shes getting ready Feel.free to ask.me anythi.g you cam pm.mr if youd like. Bob

My wife always tells me. Not always in great detail but she will tell me she has fucked another guy. It was something we agreed on which is to be totally open about things. Once you start hiding it can become a slippery slope so much easier just to be honest and open. She also knows I like to know and hear about it so there is no benefit in hiding, it kind of defeats the purpose of our lifestyle.

Not always, wife went on a long training trip to Singapore, from there she would share pics of her with a man, when I asked her she avoided answering, I did not persist

This is a much younger guy that lived on the street we built out house on and actually he was one of the reasons we built where we built, he seemed a good friend for our son. And he was for a while......but as he got older he started stealing from people on the lake, gas from boats, breaking in to homes, stupid things like that. And he made the error of breaking in to OUR home with some other bad influences on thhe street. All they took was some stupid toys of our sons, who they had all come to HATE by then as he became a well known performer in our area, and they were basically hoodlums, and some loose change we had in cans which was how they got caught....the guy that owned the store down the street found it pretty unusual that this group of kids had $30-$0 dollars to spend.

My husband has a cardinal rule, you get ONE chance with him and if you blow that chance you NEVER get another one. Period, EVER. Stealing from us, after everything we had done for him over the years, is simply unforgivable for my husband. He has never spoken to him since, only glares at him and hates that he even comes back to the neighborhood.

So finding out that not only am I having sex with him behind his back, AND that I am not using my diaphragm and actually HOPE he will get me pregnant, lets jsut say that would not be a fun sexy night. Probably would be the end of a marriage actually. But I can't turn him down, so I take that risk and hope I can convince my husband to accept it if he ever finds out.

J (the wife)
You are so wrong that in the lifestyle needs to be homest you dint ha e to tell.every.little detail but where when and who on.keavimg and return my wife and i area like that its czlled trust if she ever lied about it that woukd be the end of her play or the end of us

some of the hottest videos i have seen are of wives telling hubby about their dates while she jerks him off.

unfortunately, my wife didn't share details.

Let's talk about Z, former GF.
She was the first lady I dated after my divorce, we met on an adult website. After we had been seeing each other for about a month she told me she had two regular lovers that's she would see on at not so regular basis. She said she had been seeing them for years, even during the time she was married. One was a constable and the other was an old BF from high school. She said that it was all about cock size, both were horses.
We were together for about a year and a half before she said she wanted to get married. I was just coming off a 34 yr. marriage, and was not ready for another.
I decided to move to Mexico and before I left she called and ask if we could get together before I moved. I was was dating at the time to a lady in NE Texas, call Z and told her I would be there about 1 AM. Was on my motorcycle and left early
do to Jimmie reading the message on my phone from Z.
t was a 4 hour ride to Z's and as I turned on her street and saw the constables car in front of her house. I rode past the house and parked, walked back to the house. The curtains in the living room was partially open, they were on the couch both naked and she was riding his very impressive cock, much larger than mine. Got a hardon watching them so I went back to my bike and went to a bar.
I called Z and told her I would be there early. That night when eating her pussy I could taste bith of them,
After I moved back from Mexico I met CCC and the rest is of the story continues.
Oh, Z got married to an old HS sweetheart, she said the he had a little cock and did not try to fuck her very iften, I folks her she could join CCC and I for some fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
When me and my exwife were together, we started playing around quite young. We made rules up so that we would not have to lie to each other and the main one was share every little detail. Almost immediately she reneged on that. She was going out with one of her friends, Shaz, and Shaz was telling me all about her antics while they were out together, including: parking (now called dogging), heavy petting behind nightclubs/pubs, even going on coach trips together and having sex behind the coaches.
After Shaz had told me I would confront her and she would giggle then own up and we would have great sex as she told me all about it.
It started getting out of hand when she was having guys around while I was at work (my neighbour told me and he even said he had been with her) and so she became my ex
She's gorgeous - hot as hell! As in my case, I learned to accept that KK will always have her secrets... I'd have made an exception for this hot piece of ass...

To start with my wife told me everything, but soon we felt it was pointless having to report everything she’s doing and she wanted a level of privacy between her and her partners, so it stopped. Now I get very little detail about her and her boyfriend
Does it still turn you on?