Wives Exposed on Nudist Beaches

Just watch out at Maslins for your Wives as there are some Dirty Old Men who like to fondel the Young Married Wives and ask the question !! One can be so Lucky...Lol..:cool:

Those dirty old men are not exclusive to Maslins. They have been at every nude beach we have been to. Of course, my wife says that ALL men are dirty old men, regardless of age.

I firmly believe the women, at least in my wife's case, love us dirty old men. My wife would be upset if she didn't get attention on the nude beaches we visit.

In September, we were on a nude beach. This older man, in his mid-seventies, was flirting with my wife, and she said he was nice and "cute." He asked my wife, "Did you give anyone a blowjob out here on the beach today?" My wife got red and said no. He asked her, "Well, do you want to take care of that now?" Without hesitating, my wife got on her knees in front of him, and she sucked him off right on the beach,

Of course, she has been picked up many times on the beach. But this was the first time she did anything on the beach instead of us taking a guy back to our hotel.

beach blowjob.jpg

My wife and I went to a nudist beach in Navarre Florida. We went off and on for a few weeks and mostly late on the towel or walked around. My wife really love being looked at. We were sitting on our blanket and another couple walked up introduced themselves he was a lawyer and she was a teacher from Pensacola. They said they had been watching us for a while thought they would come over and start a conversation. The wife looked a little nervous like she really wasn't sure what to do. They were suggestive as to go home with them to Pensacola which when conversing with my wife she did not want to do. The woman was attractive enough in the man standing in front of us with his dog hanging there made me feel a little awkward but afterwards we talked about it the wife and I and she really didn't find him all that attractive anyway. Or at least that's what she said