Wives Exposed on Nudist Beaches

My wife this summer in the Canaries.
I would have liked to see other men approach her and fuck her... do you think it would have been a good scene?
She looks extremely sexy lying there, just waiting for a suitable friend to start up a conversation about her delicious backside and pussy.

I found these two of Mrs Peelthemdown on an old tablet. I took photos of them from the screen.

They are from a beach in Spain. Like many Spanish beaches, there are a mix of those who are naked and others fully clothed who just wander through or jog past.

If there are two or three other naked people then she is unstoppable, even if outnumbered by the others. She always stands up to strip her clothes off, to make sure she is seen.

That's my favourite thing about nude beaches. When people first arrive and strip. You can tell who is there to be seen, rather than just there for the sun, by how they take their clothes off. Standing up, taking their time, folding clothes, bending over to put them down, maybe the odd rub or brush of the body, anything to prolong it...

Then you know they are there to be seen!peelbeach001.jpg

The second photo shows how much she cares about the clothed people seeing her!

Attachments

• peelbeach002.jpg
    peelbeach002.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 81
Yialos beach near Sidari,
I will be in Sidari in October. The beaches will be empty. Hopefully there will be some sun.

Our first time in Corfu was on my honeymoon way back in the late 80's when all the foreigners were going topless and the Greek women scoffed at their indecency. The Greek men loved it. My young newlywed Greek bride popped her top off and joined the foreigners. She said that her doctor advised it because the sun exposure is healthy for breast. I said to myself thanks Doc for the prescription. I had to swim all the time to hide my bulge. She got hit on my some Italian tourists.

Reactions: Openhubbi