Wife and I were driving between El Paso and Houston when I pulled along side a line of trucks. I glanced over and saw the driver of the truck beside us looking down at my Asian wife. I also noticed that she was "uneasy" and not looking around like she does. I slowed down to keep pace with the truck and put my hand on her titty. She and I have not had sex for years and I expected her to push my hand away instantly but she let me hold her clothed titty in my hand. I looked at her and up at the driver. He was focused on my hand so I pulled her top and bra to the side and flashed her nipple to the driver. His truck slowed and then pulled along side us again. I said to my wife "I think this man really wants to see you" which made her spread her legs as I slid my hand over her chest to her other titty. She slide her shorts and panties to the floor of the car and her black hair covered pussy lips were in plain view. She lifted her left foot to the seat and spread her pussy lips with her left hand. The trucked gave a short blast on the horn and my cock almost shot a loan into my pants. That was the sexiest moment I have seen my wife in years and she knew it.

Last edited: