Wives preparing for a date

Getting ready to meet a young man we met at Criss Angel magic show in Planet Hollywood. Neither of us were impressed with him, small cock, no oral skills, hard time getting it up(im sure nervous with another man watching) but he was extremely cute,lol.
Did you fuck him???

That’s What being caged helps with in a Big way..It’s amazing what she can have you’d or agree to do when on your knees staring at the beautiful freshly fuck pussy of the women you love as she tells you how Big& Strong the Dick she just had was..you will lick every drop of there combined cum and what ever else she demands you to do so that you can have the opportunity to reclaim what you once thought of as yours alone!! For this the cage does indeed help!!
I agree my wife locks me up.in.a CB6000.a day before her fuck dates
She sometimes makes me dress her but i cant touch her any more than necessary to dress her i cant touch her or kiss her .When she comes down stairs i have to have a drink.waiting for her ..She sits across from.me and spreads her kegs to.ler me know her pussy is uncovered .She will verbally and visually tease me.
Like do you see anything you like?? I bet you woukd like to.play with my pussy or fuck me WOULDNT YOU well.you cant for two reasons one THE BEXT COCK TO FUCK ME WILL BE ONE OF MY STUDS
THE NEXT REASON IS YOUR CICK.IS CAGED SO YOU CAN FUCK ME OR ANYONE ELSE..naybe when i return you can have ne but no guarantees YOU WILL.HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE