Wives preparing for a date

Agree totally, most of the time the most intense and sexual parts of her having a Lover is watching her get ready for a date, or packing for another business trip with someone she is either involved with, or hopes to be involved with soon. I love offering suggestions to her, and responding to her questions about what they might like or would want her to wear. And sjopping with her for new outfits, bathing suits, lingerie, etc to take on trips.

CW
JMNBABE
You are so right seeing helpi g your Hotwife getting ready for a date can be so intense. My hotwife ans i have system.we use yo get her ready..It starts with he helpi g her bathe and shave. Then her makeup. Stockings and usually hi boots Then she majes me get out , she tells nd go.make us a drink.Shecomes doen stairs in what we call.her pre Fuck.outfit..when she comes dowm stairs she is wearong a corset ot shelf bras that exposes her nipples ,her jewelry extreme makeup. . Her pussy is always uncovered Thats when the teasing starts..I ask.her about panties thing etc. IM told. 'NO'WHY she says why would i want my pussy covered?? Im.going out to.play and fuck.anything would be inthe way as i want to.be able to be touched under the table etc.. Then she heads up stairs to finish getting dressed she comes back down stairs in a long coatnso.i cNt see what shes wearing. I go.to.kiss her as she gets upnto.leave she pulls away and says you know better my body and pussy are off limits to.you. Im.going out to.fuck MAYBE.WE CAN PLAY WHEN.I GET BACK but just somtou kniw if we do play your cock will.be in an already cum.filled pussy

Reactions: HotwifeNorCal
There is nothing sexier than watching a Hotwife get ready for a date. Whether it is applying makeup, putting on lingerie, or the finishing touches on an outfit. Please post any pics you have of your beautiful wives engaging in the foregoing!
Wife getting ready for a date, no doubt fully intending to suck a very lucky cock.

Attachments

• 20221020_014303.gif
    20221020_014303.gif
    3.1 MB · Views: 274
This looks more like gorgeous, erotic wanda than wicked wanda!
Wicked wanda would wear thigh high black leather boots, latex or leather dress and would be equipped with a thick leather strap. a knuckle duster with spikes, handcuffs and would have that evil look!
I would submit to Wanda anyway she wants. As long ad i getvto.give her the pleasure she deserves