Wives traveling for work

My wife is a housewife but has travelled to other cities with other men, she told me she was going to an old school friend. Bullshit, he doesn't have any girlfriends anymore. Instead when I go on delegations or conferences I meet many women who cheat on their men on business trips, it's a way of combining the useful with the pleasant. I take advantage of these opportunities as much as I can.
Absolutely! When I traveled for my job, I did the same! Freaking loved every minute of it! The married ones were always the horniest and the best!

Years ago my wife had to travel with a much younger guy for work. They went to a concert she didn’t really enjoy, but there was a lot of touching from him to her at the concert. She was super horny on their way back to the hotel. She texted me and said she wanted him to bang her. They went for a drink in the bar when they got back to the hotel. In the elevator my wife got handsy with him and then he pulled her tits out still while in the elevator, she told me he walked to her room with his cock out and her big tits out. He did both her holes that night.
"Both"? Isn't that leaving one out?

Reactions: Bubblebutt2020