Wives traveling for work

I used to travel internationally for work and I think I got fucked by somebody on practically every trip. The time alone in a hotel should not be wasted. I have been fucked by locals in the following countries on work trips: Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Costa Rica, Jamaica and Canada.
nice seeing you again, lynda.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
I wonder how many wives have sex with other guys when traveling for work? I have always found this to be a hot topic. My wife used to travel for work (prior to covid) and had many great experiences. Far from home, so it does not matter who sees her and she can enjoy uninhibited sex in her hotel room and then come home to her life. I always loved hearing about her adventures. Travel should be returning!!
My wife is in Houston Texas right now with a sick aunt in the hospital. She has fucked four men and one nurse from the hospital twice in the last two weeks.

I remember being myself as bull on a business trip in Londkn and before getting into the lifestyle, there was an asian wife from san fransesco with her man who came to london for business and his wife came to enjoy the city and do some shopping.
They joined me in the hot tub, 2 minutes later her husband left us alone and she started to talk to me and rub her feet in mine. I did nlt get the msg at that time and I missed the chance ....

Now I would have fucked her days and nights 😂😂

Reactions: Bbbks839
Years ago my wife had to travel with a much younger guy for work. They went to a concert she didn’t really enjoy, but there was a lot of touching from him to her at the concert. She was super horny on their way back to the hotel. She texted me and said she wanted him to bang her. They went for a drink in the bar when they got back to the hotel. In the elevator my wife got handsy with him and then he pulled her tits out still while in the elevator, she told me he walked to her room with his cock out and her big tits out. He did both her holes that night.