Wives traveling for work

My wife travels for work every couple of months with her boss. They always share the same room and bed. Its never been a secret apart from his wife! There was an awkward moment one time when the account clerk asked for my wifes hotel receipt. Jane just smiled at her and said "there isn't one, we only used one room" apparently the clerk went bright red said "oh ok" and left Jane's office. It was never mentioned again!

My wife travels for her job roughly 95% of the time. She often times will hook up while away and she has not ever tried to hide the fact and will oftentimes leave her laptop on the dresser so that I can view her time with another man. It began as a safety concern since she was alone but has since turned more into a voyeurism pursuit and most of the guys she is with seem to enjoy knowing they are taking another man's wife while he can only watch from afar.

Does she give you the details? Are these men she meets from dating sites or business associates/
She meets guys she sees and finds cute, from the hotel, or from work. She also does get on swinglifestyle and find Hot dates posted and had met several men through that site.

Reactions: DonD
My wife, KK, is a commercial photographer. She's traveled on business since our early married years. Before we started the hot wife thing, I used to role-play and pillow-talk the fantasy of her hooking up with strange men while on business travel. KK definitely got off on it, but always claimed she'd never do it. Later in life, I found out she did it, and then some.

These days, save for the pandemic pause, KK enjoys her freedom while traveling - she gets herself thoroughly fucked on every trip. i've written about it on Literotica:

I wonder how many wives have sex with other guys when traveling for work? I have always found this to be a hot topic. My wife used to travel for work (prior to covid) and had many great experiences. Far from home, so it does not matter who sees her and she can enjoy uninhibited sex in her hotel room and then come home to her life. I always loved hearing about her adventures. Travel should be returning!!
I think a lot of women do the same, i know I have

My wife travels for work every couple of months with her boss. They always share the same room and bed. Its never been a secret apart from his wife! There was an awkward moment one time when the account clerk asked for my wifes hotel receipt. Jane just smiled at her and said "there isn't one, we only used one room" apparently the clerk went bright red said "oh ok" and left Jane's office. It was never mentioned again!

I am traveling this week and weekend for my job and just read my husband's comments on this thread. In reply to the above poster, I have done the same with male colleagues I travel with but we always check in to our own rooms and add the room and tax charges to our corporate T&E reports to ensure no repercussions.

That is a marvelous anecdote! I wish I could have seen the clerk's face as the realization dawned. :)

So coincidentally, this is part of what led to us exploring the lifestyle. Back before we were married (dating but not exclusive) my wife used to travel for a lot of trainings and conferences. Lots of our phone calls she would talk about being out to dinner with her team or out at a bar playing darts, etc. Not until we were married for several years did she come clean that she had sex with 4 guys that way (blew 2 of them, and fucked 2). Major turn-on for me. I can specifically remember a couple times saying to her to “behave herself” or something to that effect and feeling a little strange about her response like it was half-hearted or distracted. I found out why later!

Early 80s I was an assistant manager at K-mart. I got so much pussy from the weekly vendors it was crazy. Most were married.
I lived about 5 minutes from the store. The vendors got daily motel and food allowance while they were traveling. The girls would stay at my place and pocket the $25, this was 1980. Two of my female coworkers did the same with some of the male vendors. I was in my early 20s, all of the women were older than me, 24, 36, 41. It was either every week or every other. Kinda funny, gossip travels fast in a store, some of the female workers were eager and very willing to "party".
There was a grocery store next to my K-mart, same deal at that store. Next time you go into Walmart, Safeway, Kohls, etc I guarantee there's hook-ups happening every night. Walmart....all my shnangins were at K-mart, there was no Walmart and fat girls were few and far between.

I wonder how many wives have sex with other guys when traveling for work? I have always found this to be a hot topic. My wife used to travel for work (prior to covid) and had many great experiences. Far from home, so it does not matter who sees her and she can enjoy uninhibited sex in her hotel room and then come home to her life. I always loved hearing about her adventures. Travel should be returning!!
I have, twice

👍
uh, cough, cough, can we have details, please?
👍