Wives traveling for work

sasha will be in chicago fri-sun, then dallas until friday. she has a guy she see's once in a while in dallas who's also staying in the same Marriott that time period. They first me there at the bar about 3 years ago, then covid stopped it for a long time. this will be her second time seeing him this year. she's excited she'll be there the whole week, he's there until thursday.
So she's probably going to get her holes punched each night that he's there!!! Maybe by more than just him!!!!

Reactions: S n M
So she's probably going to get her holes punched each night that he's there!!! Maybe by more than just him!!!!
chicago she has nothing planned. its a girls getaway. in dallas she's hoping they can hook up all four nights. she sometimes has to work late there but since they're in the same hotel, shouldn't be an issue. she's excited!

chicago she has nothing planned. its a girls getaway. in dallas she's hoping they can hook up all four nights. she sometimes has to work late there but since they're in the same hotel, shouldn't be an issue. she's excited!
Going to get all three holes filled over and over????

Going to get all three holes filled over and over????
that's a possibility for more than one guy. she's done it before with him a few years ago, they had a 3 sum in his room. i'm not sure anything like that is planned, at least by her, as for as I know. but, then again, she knows she's cool to do whatever she wants, as long as she stays safe.

Attachments

• pole back dance.mp4
    132.8 MB
that's a possibility for more than one guy. she's done it before with him a few years ago, they had a 3 sum in his room. i'm not sure anything like that is planned, at least by her, as for as I know. but, then again, she knows she's cool to do whatever she wants, as long as she stays safe.
Not the only pole she wants to be sliding up and down on!!!

Reactions: S n M