Wives wedding rings!!!!¡¡¡

I spoke to a work colleague of mine who I know is a swinger and she said that the couples in their group we 70/30 in favour of keeping rings on when having sex with their non-spouse.

For me I find it extremely arousing when I see my wife put her hand down my mates trousers and rub his cock before taking him out and getting him rock hard. There's something about a gold ring reflecting light and drawing your attention 'look, look this is my wife and she engaging in sexual activity with another man.'

I asked my mate about the wedding ring and he said it was a great turn on even more than knowing he was fucking his best mate's wife. When I'm out and about I look at women's hands to see if they wear a ring before I check out their tits or legs in a short skirt, like I'm doing something naughtier than if she was single. My mate said he loved to see my wife's wedding ring on her hand that was wanking him - good job she's left handed! I wonder if women are turned on by the sight of their husband wearing a ring when he's fucking another wife. Perhaps the wives on this site can enlighten us husbands.