Wives wedding rings!!!!¡¡¡

Probably the one time that he messaged her and said he needed her right now.... told her to come over wearing just a coat and shoes.... so she quickly got ready and went over like that.... he opened the door and got her blowing him instantly.... bent her over an ottoman.... slammed her hard for a bit.... blew his load.... and basically said see you next time he had plans to go out. Lol he just wanted to get his oil changed and knew she would show up if he asked..... that was hot

Probably the one time that he messaged her and said he needed her right now.... told her to come over wearing just a coat and shoes.... so she quickly got ready and went over like that.... he opened the door and got her blowing him instantly.... bent her over an ottoman.... slammed her hard for a bit.... blew his load.... and basically said see you next time he had plans to go out. Lol he just wanted to get his oil changed and knew she would show up if he asked..... that was hot
Did she come home hot or upset?

Both i guess lol.... she always came home hot bit that time she came home kind of pissed that it wasn't a longer session. We always had a session when she got home anyways so she'd always get hers but she was turned on by being used like that but also choked that he pretty much finished.... slapped her ass and told her to get out.... he was in a rush to get ready to go out ... made me laugh

I'm wondering if any husbands or even wives or into the wedding ring thing I love seeing a woman with pretty hands especially pretty manicured nails and showing her wedding ring maybe your hand wrapped around her Bulls cock or her hands arms wrapped around his back showing her wedding ring it's one of the most erotic things I've ever seen I'd love to see pics if anyone has them
Always wear a wedding ring , a lot of blokes like the idea that I'm married. Black blokes like the fact they're fucking a married white woman, the feeling of empowerment taking a white man's woman which I like and 2018-12-03_09.12.45.jpg encourage.

... Its kind of an ironic symbol to me. I once got a group facial and put my wedding ring on my forehead for the event...

LOL, you're fucking awesome! I expect that you have a different outlook than most and that you're very intelligent.
Scary... sort of like getting on a bike and finding out it'll go 150 MPH. Hmmm, heart rate's up, is it excitement or because I forgot to ask about the brake?
Damn I love the internet!

My wife always wears a wedding ring. If she knows or is anticipating playing with other men she just wears her gold band so no one get scatched up while playing however there have been those times when things happened unexpectedly. If the diamonds were on her finger instead of the gold band the guys just had to risk a few scratches, no one has ever complained!

Reactions: Dimitris
i never take my rings off. my husband would feel hurt if i did. i find that men and women really enjoy the fact that i am married and almost all think it is wonderful that i am happy being married. the ones that expressed a dismay at my happiness were themselves trying to get a relationship with me. one or two expressed the opinion that a married woman should not be working the job i have, but they wanted me anyway. any way, i really love being a woman who defies convention, tradition, etc. i consider my self as MBA, married but available. when someone hits on me and asks my status, that is what i tell them i am.
MBA ...

My wife has not worn her ring in years. Nothing to do with any of this. She took it off during pregnancy years ago because it was getting tight. I would’ve loved seeing gripping a big cock with her ring on.

Reactions: Nathaniel