Wives wedding rings!!!!¡¡¡

I have to confess to being ambivalent about the rings thing, although I can appreciate the symbolism.

Wifey hasn't worn hers in a few years. The rock came out a few times (not during sex, we're not THAT rough, LOL) but luckily it was always at home and somehow we managed to find it. Had it remounted but the last time she decided she'd just keep it put away and we've actually sort of forgotten about it.
I've never worn one (or owned one, either) for professional reasons. I might have rethought that had I known then that many women are big on "preselection" and a ring is a big indicator of such, often the only marker available at first blush when in an anonymous setting having the potential for extramarital whatsit.

If you're wondering what the heck I'm blathering about, "preselection or "pre-selection" is apparently a real phenomenon where some women are attentive to signs that another of the universal sisterhood has given a fellow the prerequisite bumper to bumper inspection and issued a stamp of at least "not totally useless", LOL.
Yes, it's a real thing. Most likely the driver of the "when it rains it pours" feelings men often get where women seem disinterested when a guy is unattached yet aggressive when he's partnered.
Men have often wondered if there are more subtle or invisible markers (pheremones is commonly posited) Some research seems to confirm some women's thinking along these lines and also that when they are looking at your shoes it's as an indicator of economic success (and you thought it was about cock size, didn't you, LOL)

Possibly the only thing truly understood about female thinking, but then the ladies could just be fucking with the researchers. If you don't know it yet, the girls are much more sophisticated at this social interaction stuff. They speak a completely different language (it only seems like it uses the same words) and are experts at the intricate subtlties that escape us (if you haven't been chewed out for missing a hint about "whatever" you're in for a real treat).
Sorry for getting off topic. If you're curious about what constitutes "professional reasons" feel free to PM.

i never take my rings off. my husband would feel hurt if i did. i find that men and women really enjoy the fact that i am married and almost all think it is wonderful that i am happy being married. the ones that expressed a dismay at my happiness were themselves trying to get a relationship with me. one or two expressed the opinion that a married woman should not be working the job i have, but they wanted me anyway. any way, i really love being a woman who defies convention, tradition, etc. i consider my self as MBA, married but available. when someone hits on me and asks my status, that is what i tell them i am.

I love 'married but available'. I will share that with my wife Kate for her to use.

Kate ALWAYS tells the men she is with that she is married and her that her husband knows that she has sex with other men and that her husband encourages her behavior. It tends to keep guys from getting the wrong idea about having sex with her and them becoming attached.

Reactions: Em3840
I had one wife blow me while I was on the radio, but I waited to a commercial to face fuck her and cum. Another while I chatted with her husband on the phone. He had no idea

I had a wife call her husband while we were in bed in her hotel room together. She said that he would worry if she did not call before a certain time to let him know that she was okay. He asked her if she was alone and she said no. She told him that she met a nice guy in the hotel bar (me). She sucked my cock while talking to her hubby on the phone. I think that we all enjoyed that.

I was happy to help them enjoy the evening. I was turned on knowing that I was not the only 'other guy' fucking this wife. I love slutty wives, especially mine.

Always wear a wedding ring , a lot of blokes like the idea that I'm married. Black blokes like the fact they're fucking a married white woman, the feeling of empowerment taking a white man's woman which I like and View attachment 150929 encourage.

You are so right. I love fucking other men's wives and I know that guys love fucking my wife, especially the black guys.

You are absolutely correct. My wife

You are absolutely correct. My wife always wore her wedding ring to the bars and clubs, and she never failed to get fucked by just about any guy she wanted. We learned early on that when she didn't wear a ring, she didn't get fucked nearly as much. I should add that between my 2nd and 3rd marriage, I dated married women almost exclusively. In that 5 year period, not once did a married woman turn me down for sex. They were not swingers, or hot wives, or shared wives..... They were cheating wives that were ready and willing to spread there legs at the drop of a hat.

You are so right. My wife's wedding ring seems to be a 'cock magnet'. I think that a lot of guys enjoy fucking another man's wife. Very hot. My wife is one of those who is willing to spread her legs at the drop of a hat.

My wife loves to show her ring when on a date or with another man. The way i see it, everyone gets to enjoy my wife, but at the end of the day we still love each other and are bonded.

I agree. I love that other man get to enjoy my wife. A lot of men have fucked my wife while she was wearing the wedding ring I gave her.

My wife is the same. she is more that willing to spread her legs for friends and strangers any time they want. But she prefers that they be married for several reasons. First, they are more likely to keep it to themselves, to protect their own marriage. Second, Married men are less likely to have STD. Not a guarantee, but a bit safer. And third, (my favorite). There is just something hot (and taboo) about watching a married mans cock burried in my wifes cunt as she has a hand on each of his ass cheeks pulling him deeper into her. The moment his cock splits her pussy and I see her cunt wrap itself tightly around his shaft as he pumps her...... I think..... "That cock may have been pumping in his wife just a few hours before, and now she is sitting at home thinking he is having a drink with the boys. But he is again fucking my wife like a 2 dollar whore."

Your list of reasons for the wife fucking married guys is identical to ours and most of the other hotwife couples we know. Married guys just want some pussy. They don't want any trouble and they don't want anyone finding out that they are fucking your wife. They don't get emotionally attached. They understand that they are there to enhance our sexual fun as a couple.

My wife likes to seduce guys who are sort of shy and who likely have never cheated on their wife. If a married guy propositions Kate, she figures that he is a 'player' and she shuts him down. She likes the guys she has to seduce.

The taboo of watching a married guy we know, whose wife and kids we usually know, sliding his bare cock into my wife's pussy is incredibly exciting. Watching him empty his balls in my wife drives me wild.

You hit the nail right on the head. As long as they are just looking to pump some pussy on the side, all they have to do is ask and her panties hit the floor. I have even watched her get fucked up against the side of a garage at a late night party, by a guy we just met that evening. And where was his wife? Inside chatting with the host and thinking the three of us just stepped outside for a smoke. I kept watch while he pounded her ass into the side of that garage so hard i'm surprised she didn't get splinters in her ass. Like you, we don't want any attachments. Over the years there have been 3 or 4 that began to cross the line and get attached, but were instantly shut down.

Like I've said many times on these forums. She and I make love.... She and I have sex. All the other men????? They fuck her, or she gets fucked by them. No emotional attachment.... just raw down and dirty fucking.

We think it is funny when one of our married friends who fuck Kate 'stops by for a beer' when we know they really want to see if they can get some pussy, which they always can. They just want to fuck someone other than their wife once in a while and Kate is always happy to be 'that girl'. My wife's pussy is always an option for our special friends.