Wives, would you let your husband go down on you after you had been with another guy without him knowing

I did this during my "cheating years" all of the time. I really never worried about it being a problem. It was just part of being married to me. If you've read my stories you know that I TOLD HIM on our wedding night that I was NOT going to be faithful to him with my body. I describe that in my LSM article about the lake. I proved it to him as well. That's a long story but goes pretty far in describing my cheating. On my honeymoon I was constantly filled with another man's sperm (he owned our bed and breakfast) and I don't know how my husband couldn't have known (he did). At the lake (as I relate in my LSM story) I cheated on him WHENEVER I COULD get away with it. He really didn't know for some years just how much sex with other guys I was having there. I often came back to the tent after cheating sex and we went at it, with him always eating my pussy. I also cheated frequently on ski trips where lots of guys and lots of rooms made for easy escape for sex. I really didn't cheat at home though. Anyway, yes, I did that all of the time. All stories for other threads.

Mrs Hotwife
Your husband must have a constant hard on as hott as you are an with that body he has you sitting on his face every night i am sure.

I believe this happened to me one night of heavy drinking on a camping trip. The wife disappeared for a few hours, denying that anything happened (not that I was pressing too hard). I went down on her and she tasted salty and used. Never approached the truth from her as other than satisfying the "want to know" for my own pleasure, it's not that important.

The first time this happened was a few years ago. It happened at work. This guy I worked with at the time was very good looking and we flirted quite a bit. One day passion took over and we got it on on his deck. He cummed in me but not to deep. I didn't go to the ladies room to clean up, just pulled my pansies up and my dress down and went back to work. A few hours later I got home and my husband was already there. He wanted to have sex and I didn't get a chance to shower. At first I was afraid he would smell or taste it, but he didn't seem to notice. We had some very incredible sex that night!
I bet you did it to him more than that one time, I done the same thing to my hubby many time now

Reactions: DonD