Wives, would you let your husband go down on you after you had been with another guy without him knowing

WOW, I do love your stories and the things you do!!! You are one amazing lady!!
How is that “amazing”? What a joke. It’s not remotely amazing for an attractive woman to fuck a bunch of guys. More like trivially easy. What is amazing is all the wimpy sycophants who worship women like this. I sure as hell have never and would never condone this with my wife. Instant divorce. Plenty of women out there who are hot as hell and not full of themselves at the same time. Plenty.

Final post. The women on this site are way too self aggrandizing and the men are way too self deprecating. Weird dynamic. I guess the fact that my wife and I enjoy gloryhole sex parties and occasional threesomes does not mean we are a cuck/hotwife couple!

How is that “amazing”? What a joke. It’s not remotely amazing for an attractive woman to fuck a bunch of guys. More like trivially easy. What is amazing is all the wimpy sycophants who worship women like this. I sure as hell have never and would never condone this with my wife. Instant divorce. Plenty of women out there who are hot as hell and not full of themselves at the same time. Plenty.

Final post. The women on this site are way too self aggrandizing and the men are way too self deprecating. Weird dynamic. I guess the fact that my wife and I enjoy gloryhole sex parties and occasional threesomes does not mean we are a cuck/hotwife couple!
Good for you. You enjoy what you do and others enjoy what they do. I don't think it gives you the right to throw insults at anyone on this site. Especially to the ridiculousness that you have here. We can all only hope you back up your words. Good luck .

Final post. Is that a promise?
I've been looking through all your posts and a lot of them are very negative about the people on this site.
You've dismissed cuckolding/hotwifing as not for you without even reading enough posts to understand that there's no such thing as a single model for the lifestyle that fits everyone and any number of variations. But you've decided that you already know it all. But that's fine - that's your choice and you are entitled to it.
But having an opinion doesn't give you a right to judge others who may have different opinions - that is just intolerant and rude.
One last point before you leave. Yes you're a cuckold whether you like it or not. That's not my opinion just the dictionary definition if your wife ever has sex with other men, anything else is just a variation on that. Doesn't matter whether she does it with or without you, as a threesome, whether she's dom, he's dom, your Dom, whether she does it standing on her head or dressed as an astronaut, it still doesn't change the fact that she's cuckolded you.

I've been looking through all your posts and a lot of them are very negative about the people on this site.
You've dismissed cuckolding/hotwifing as not for you without even reading enough posts to understand that there's no such thing as a single model for the lifestyle that fits everyone and any number of variations. But you've decided that you already know it all. But that's fine - that's your choice and you are entitled to it.
But having an opinion doesn't give you a right to judge others who may have different opinions - that is just intolerant and rude.
One last point before you leave. Yes you're a cuckold whether you like it or not. That's not my opinion just the dictionary definition if your wife ever has sex with other men, anything else is just a variation on that. Doesn't matter whether she does it with or without you, as a threesome, whether she's dom, he's dom, your Dom, whether she does it standing on her head or dressed as an astronaut, it still doesn't change the fact that she's cuckolded you.
You are so right. All a wife has to do is have sex one time with someone other than husband and the husband becomes a cuckold. My wife has cucked me with 8 different guy, that i know of. I have the feeling there are many more

And you love having a cuckold husband...along with all the different dicks that take you bareback.

Attachments

• 710C7D02-F548-4C26-893F-143D5270CED7.gif
    710C7D02-F548-4C26-893F-143D5270CED7.gif
    368.4 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
I can recall several times when I’d initiated sex with Robin, especially if I happened to be somewhat suspicious about her details of how she spent her day or night. There were many occasions where she’d put up resistance when I started going down on her. She would try to stop me and I would have to use more pressure, and she would seem to kind of stop trying so hard, as though she were afraid of being too obvious. I would always make sure to get a good look at her pussy, looking for any signs that weren’t normal. I remember times where her pussy looked more swollen and a darker color of red from her regular appearance. I can only remember one time when I picked up the slightest hint of what smelled like sperm, but nothing that made it completely obvious. I also remember a few times when I picked up the scent, and taste of what I knew was from a condom. It was also a totally different feeling when I started fucking her! As soon as I entered her, I immediately felt a difference in her natural lubrication. I could feel what I believed to be the lubrication from a condom! It had the all too familiar feel of being unnatural and seemed to make it a little bit more difficult to penetrate her as easily as normal. Then there were the times when she was really wet, more than usual so early on, and once I was all the way inside, she felt a little more slippery! It was never enough to make it perfectly clear, that she had been fucked and cummed in at some point earlier. Although there were times that I had absolutely no doubt that she had fucked another guy, or more, I never once told her about what I had suspected! I didn’t want her to be aware of what I knew, so she would continue thinking I don’t have a clue. What she didn’t know, was that I would get so turned on and excited, just from the thought that her pussy was, or might have, just had another cock pounding inside her, as she begged him to cum in her pussy! It’s kinda funny because she knew that I absolutely loved getting sloppy seconds immediately after getting her pussy filled full of cum, from another guy! You’d think she would know that I knew what it felt like, lol. Also it was clear from the very beginning when I met her, that neither of us liked condoms, and that they actually would make her sore. She ended up having to get a hysterectomy, which was one of the best things she could have had done! Besides the fact that we still had to be careful of STDs, she never had to worry about getting pregnant, and she just loved being able to make guys cum, and especially cum inside her, which I absolutely loved too!! There were guys that would wear a condom, especially when we first started, and so I knew the exact feeling of how her pussy felt! In most occasions, even if a guy started out wearing a condom, it was never that long before she was begging them to take it off, or the guys asking if they could take it off, because of how amazing her pussy felt, and just how much more amazing she would feel, if they could feel her raw!! Of course a lot of that had to do with me telling them if they thought she felt incredible now, they didn’t know what they were truly missing. Lol.

I totally agree, its not every ones thing, but that does give them the right to be rude, if you don't have anything positive to say, scroll on and find a post that you can. If you cant then fuck off

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Well said accurate statement.