Wives, would you let your husband go down on you after you had been with another guy without him knowing

My wife cheated with a coworker and one night after working late she came home and had a bath then got into bed, I started making love to her, she tried pushing me away, then started kissing down towards her pussy, she really tried hard to stop me which made me more determined, once I got there she tasted different and even her lips were swollen, but once I started licking she pulled my head into her and having an orgasm, when she calmed down I wanted to fuck her but she said her pussy was sore and gave me a hand job. I was still ignorant and later found out she was having an affair which led to divorce. She carried on fucking this guy for about a year then things went south, eventually we got together again and remarried, I had got wiser and read about cuckold stories in playboy and other mags, when she asked to go out on girls night I agreed, she often came home a bit drunk and horny and sit on my face, she seemed to revel in the fact I was cleaning a creampie, I got a lot of hot sec and ate many an unknown creampie and turned a blind eye to her sexcapades and we are still together for a total of 43 years, so I agree women often need more than the husband can give but still love their husbands

WOW, I do love your stories and the things you do!!! You are one amazing lady!!
I agree! It's much better to verbalize our needs before we tie knot. My wife told me she didn't think she could limit herself to sex with me when we began discussing marriage. That eventually led to a discussion of me sharing her, pregnancy and related topics. It was thus no surprise to me when a few months later she was approaching ovulation and very horny - it was a workday morning and we'd just finished having sex, she said to me "if we were ever going to invite a man over for me, tonight would be the night." We had a couple of guys lined up that we'd met already at a local bar, and we invited one of them over. It was a good decision.

The first time this happened was a few years ago. It happened at work. This guy I worked with at the time was very good looking and we flirted quite a bit. One day passion took over and we got it on on his deck. He cummed in me but not to deep. I didn't go to the ladies room to clean up, just pulled my pansies up and my dress down and went back to work. A few hours later I got home and my husband was already there. He wanted to have sex and I didn't get a chance to shower. At first I was afraid he would smell or taste it, but he didn't seem to notice. We had some very incredible sex that night!
,thats so slutty I love it

Reactions: DonD
Love doing this also to cuckold hubby, having him licking my pussy all cummed in and not telling him! Hubby figures it out while he licking me from the taste and texture, but doesnt say anything, he just looks up at me and smiles. God hubby has eaten hundreds of cum loads out of my well used stretched out married fertile pussy! I love my cuckold hubby for this!!
Me too

My first cream-pie experiences were with a woman other than my wife, an affair partner. The initial events were her having me clean my own cum from her pussy, sort of indoctrination she was engaging in. As our affair progressed, she would occasionally go for girls-night out events, get herself fucked, then come back to our apartment, a little drunk, demanding oral sex as the opener. I knew every time.

Later in life, I experienced this with my wife KK, during her cheating years. I always knew, just from the scent and taste.