Wives, would you let your husband go down on you after you had been with another guy without him knowing

Yes many times but more often it's been just some random guy.
Kind of hot to find out after you have already gone down on her that it was someone you know. Actually, the more I think about it, the hotter it is!! For it to be someone you know, she knows who it is but does not tell you until you eat his cum. Love to hear about a tIme that this has happened.

Last edited:
You come home from work and find your wife napping in bed. Odd, but you're horny so you undress, climb on the bed and awaken her by licking her swollen pussy. She gets aroused quickly and moans as you lick and work your tongue into her. You recognize the salty, slimy taste and do your best to bring her off, but say nothing because you're turned on. You jerk your cock while you're licking her and soon shoot a load onto her leg. When you're done, she smiles and you and says "your brother stopped by today".

wow the last situation I recall made me think was 3 months ago. wife who loves cunnilingus was absolutely categorically refusing it but I managed to get close enough to pick up an odd scent and my tongue also picked up an odd taste. I mean come on, what other reason would she flatly refuse? Could it be paranoia on my side?

Last edited:
back when I didn't know my wife was fucking around with other guys there were many times she came home and I wanted sex. we would start kissing and touching and when i got her naked i would kiss down her body. kissing her tits then her belly and was heading to her pussy to eat her out. not knowing there was cum there from the other guy. she kept trying to stop me, trying to get me back up to kiss her on the mouth. I was determined to eat her pussy though. when i got there i noticed some white stuff and I just thought it was her pussy getting ready for me. well i licked and kissed her pussy, sucked on her clit and all. as I did she started to moan and she came faster and harder then I ever saw her do before. apparently even though she tried to stop me it really turned her on that i was licking up another man's cum out of her pussy.

back when I didn't know my wife was fucking around with other guys there were many times she came home and I wanted sex. we would start kissing and touching and when i got her naked i would kiss down her body. kissing her tits then her belly and was heading to her pussy to eat her out. not knowing there was cum there from the other guy. she kept trying to stop me, trying to get me back up to kiss her on the mouth. I was determined to eat her pussy though. when i got there i noticed some white stuff and I just thought it was her pussy getting ready for me. well i licked and kissed her pussy, sucked on her clit and all. as I did she started to moan and she came faster and harder then I ever saw her do before. apparently even though she tried to stop me it really turned her on that i was licking up another man's cum out of her pussy.
I like eating creme pie

Danielle,I don't love even a tiny bit any of my girls black lovers but I really think I'm falling in love with sucking on these big beautiful black cocks & info love my girl & women in general .I want to know if I'm still a str8 guy r am I gay r would that be called bi?

You come home from work and find your wife napping in bed. Odd, but you're horny so you undress, climb on the bed and awaken her by licking her swollen pussy. She gets aroused quickly and moans as you lick and work your tongue into her. You recognize the salty, slimy taste and do your best to bring her off, but say nothing because you're turned on. You jerk your cock while you're licking her and soon shoot a load onto her leg. When you're done, she smiles and you and says "your brother stopped by today".
Lol that’s great 😀

Danielle,I don't love even a tiny bit any of my girls black lovers but I really think I'm falling in love with sucking on these big beautiful black cocks & info love my girl & women in general .I want to know if I'm still a str8 guy r am I gay r would that be called bi?
Why does it matter what you call it. Sucking on cock and loving it doesn't sound very straight to me but why worry about it if you enjoy doing it so much. Is it such a bad thing to be bi? James and I are both bi and it just means we have more options for having fun x

The first time this happened was a few years ago. It happened at work. This guy I worked with at the time was very good looking and we flirted quite a bit. One day passion took over and we got it on on his deck. He cummed in me but not to deep. I didn't go to the ladies room to clean up, just pulled my pansies up and my dress down and went back to work. A few hours later I got home and my husband was already there. He wanted to have sex and I didn't get a chance to shower. At first I was afraid he would smell or taste it, but he didn't seem to notice. We had some very incredible sex that night!
Did you ever tell him?

I did this during my "cheating years" all of the time. I really never worried about it being a problem. It was just part of being married to me. If you've read my stories you know that I TOLD HIM on our wedding night that I was NOT going to be faithful to him with my body. I describe that in my LSM article about the lake. I proved it to him as well. That's a long story but goes pretty far in describing my cheating. On my honeymoon I was constantly filled with another man's sperm (he owned our bed and breakfast) and I don't know how my husband couldn't have known (he did). At the lake (as I relate in my LSM story) I cheated on him WHENEVER I COULD get away with it. He really didn't know for some years just how much sex with other guys I was having there. I often came back to the tent after cheating sex and we went at it, with him always eating my pussy. I also cheated frequently on ski trips where lots of guys and lots of rooms made for easy escape for sex. I really didn't cheat at home though. Anyway, yes, I did that all of the time. All stories for other threads.

Mrs Hotwife
Sounds a lot like my wife.

Why does it matter what you call it. Sucking on cock and loving it doesn't sound very straight to me but why worry about it if you enjoy doing it so much. Is it such a bad thing to be bi? James and I are both bi and it just means we have more options for having fun x
To me it doesn't matter at all...especially when I have a mouth full of cock. Call me what you want, I'm still going to satisfy my cock craving and suck all the cock I want.

Love doing this also to cuckold hubby, having him licking my pussy all cummed in and not telling him! Hubby figures it out while he licking me from the taste and texture, but doesnt say anything, he just looks up at me and smiles. God hubby has eaten hundreds of cum loads out of my well used stretched out married fertile pussy! I love my cuckold hubby for this!!