Would love for my dominant wife to make me her submissive cuckold.

cincy

Male
We were having a tease and deny session when I brought up having another mans cock in her pussy. Her response was not positive, and said that I am taking our kinky sex too far. As I'm sliding little willy in and out of her pussy, I said, "imagine if that was a big black cock sliding in and out of your pussy". She did not say anything, but starting responding like it really turned her on. What should I make of this? Should I follow up? It also turned me on so much that I had an accident, and a ruined orgasm.

Looks like it will remain a fantasy, but she has agreed to play to that fantasy. She is going to lunch with friends on Monday, and when she get home, she will go into great detail of her encounter with her big cock Bull. She will tell me how many orgasms she had, and how many times his cum was deposited in her pussy, then she will drag me into the bedroom and force me to do my clean up duty.

We are trying something new, if i give her 5 orgasms, I get a ruined orgasm. Last night was her 5th orgasm since my last ruined orgasm, so in about and hour I will get my ruined orgasm. She lays on the edge of the bed and pulls her knees up to her chest. I kneel on the floor and lick her pussy and tongue fuck her ass, then I stand and rub little willy on her pussy and ass. I just go back and forth until I'm on the edge, and then lay little willy on the top of her pussy and wait to see if anything happens. Sooner or later cum will dribble out and run down her pussy and on to her ass. Then the best part, I get to do my clean up duty on that picture perfect cream pie.

Reactions: artman6060