Would you Rim your wife's boyfriend??

My wife has a smooth hairless ass boyfriend and I have gone down on his hole while they were fucking and we all enjoyed it, well I enjoyed it more .

I mean his ass is bare , zero hair and it was so round and perky and just asking to get licked while he had her in missionary position, as I was taking a picture, the impulse was overbearing and I dropped the camera and dove in without even asking him.
He just slowed down but didn't move , he must've told her what I was doing because she mentioned that I should be gentile and take my time and enjoy it.

I kept my mouth buried in his sweet smooth ass till he came , he came to a complete stop just laying there , my wife definitely knew I was rimming him and enjoying it.

I don't feel humiliated by doing this because I actually like it, and have since done just this part while my wife looked on , while she won't do it and doesn't like when I lick her ass tho she still lets me , she says it's not supposed to be a sexual thing, but if I like it I can do it , but sparingly, now that I have him she says I can have all I want ,

Does any other husband like licking ass either your wives or her boyfriends ass or maybe lucky like me and get both to eat out .

That must have been a great experience. I agree rimming is not at all humiliating. It is just something I like doing. I have rimmed my wife many, many times. I even ask her to pinch my nipples to get me in the mood to rim. The turn her over and go for it. I sometimes even beat off while rimming her. The desire to be so deep in her ass is off the charts hot.

I have rimmed more men than women. I love it too. My boyfriend has a nearly hairless ass but is not really into getting rimmed so I don't get to do it as much as I would like.

My wife has a smooth hairless ass boyfriend and I have gone down on his hole while they were fucking and we all enjoyed it, well I enjoyed it more .

I mean his ass is bare , zero hair and it was so round and perky and just asking to get licked while he had her in missionary position, as I was taking a picture, the impulse was overbearing and I dropped the camera and dove in without even asking him.
He just slowed down but didn't move , he must've told her what I was doing because she mentioned that I should be gentile and take my time and enjoy it.

I kept my mouth buried in his sweet smooth ass till he came , he came to a complete stop just laying there , my wife definitely knew I was rimming him and enjoying it.

I don't feel humiliated by doing this because I actually like it, and have since done just this part while my wife looked on , while she won't do it and doesn't like when I lick her ass tho she still lets me , she says it's not supposed to be a sexual thing, but if I like it I can do it , but sparingly, now that I have him she says I can have all I want ,

Does any other husband like licking ass either your wives or her boyfriends ass or maybe lucky like me and get both to eat out .
No way

I have rimmed my wife many times, never rimmed a guy.

Women’s asses are beautiful…guys are less so. The wife would like to see me rim a guy so, I likely will eventually.

Reactions: nicebiguy
So what would be more humiliating .
We are both with wife into humiliation. So please share.
I not sure what would work for you. But most men find being ordered around by other men to be humiliating. So having your wife say she wants to see it, so he orders you to suck his ass. That has to be pretty intense. Combine this with the wife saying how sexy and manly he is when dominating you. She would be talking to him like you aren't even worth speaking to.

I get hard just thinking about that.

Let us know if you try this and how it goes.

I have rimmed my ex gf's bull in return for being unlocked from chastity. He was decent enough to shower first. I tromboned him but what drove me wild was my ex pushing my face in and forcing me to do it while verbally abusing me. He eventually came all over her 34dd breasts. I had to lick it all up slowly. I then realised what girls meant when they said they could tell a man's diet from his cum.

Humiliation aside , for me at least I enjoy it , I mean her boyfriend is hairless completely hairless and his ass has a " wink " that's so inviting.

For me I really enjoy it, it has nothing to do with humiliation, I guess if they wanted it to humiliate me I would play along with it a pretend to be humiliated and all , but She knows how I like it and has never stopped me from eating him out .

They even have a favorite position for me with this,
I'll try my best to explain it but try to imagine it yourself also ,,

He lays down on his back and lifts his legs like he is in missionary position himself, and she gets on him like she is fucking him in that position almost like she is the guy fucking her, anyways she straddles him and is getting fucked by him but she's doing all the work , that's when I come in and start eating her out while blowing on his hole .

After a bit I lower down to his hole while she is still getting fucked, and I'm licking his hole and kissing it , she will usually slow down to almost stopping so I can have my gun without hitting my head.

I have had him in this position one time for over 30 minutes and got him so excited he started cumming, I felt his hole muscles spasm as he was cumming, I clamped on and wouldn't let go it was so dam hot .
He had this look on his face and told my wife, ' Wow , he's a keeper ' . She giggled and said yes that's why I married him .

But yes , I don't see any humiliation in it especially since I like it , to me that would be like I am humiliated because I got a 20 dollar per hour raise on top of my regular pay.
But if you want me to "" pretend "" that I'm humiliated, ok I'll pretend

Reactions: nicebiguy
I have rimmed the wife many times and do enjoy it as does she. She can cum from the stimulation. One of my favorite times to do this is while she is riding another man's cock I will lick her as to intensify the pleasure/stimulation for her. I have never rimmed another man and up until recently had no desire to. I have ha fantasy's lately of licking another man while he fucks wife or while she give him a blowjob.