You got one shot to make me hard which pic of your wife/gf would you use?

I have always had a fantasy about watching my wife fuck someone else. We have added it to our role-play in the bedroom a few times and she’s really gotten off on it as I have. I noticed when we start been playing lately, she’s call me Kevin a few times. There was a weekend where I had to take my son out of town for an event. My wife told me that she was probably just gonna hang around the house and do nothing. Well, about 9 o’clock that Saturday I get a text from my wife saying that she’s going to go boating with some friends of hers from work. About 2 o’clock texted her and asked her if she was having fun. She said she was , then a few minutes later I got a text back that said I just wanted to let you know that some people didn’t make it and it’s just me and the guy from work. And then a few minutes later I get a text from her says yeah I’m just here with my friend Kevin . We were at my sons baseball game. I hadn’t heard anything when we got back to the hotel then I got another text by this time I was by myself my son had gone down and I had a dinner with some of the guys from his team.. that is the picture that she sent me. Then she stopped texting. I didn’t hear anything all night. My son had one game, but all I was thinking about was getting home to find out what happened. My wife told me to drop my son off at my dad’s. She had something for me. I got home , I take my wife straight to our bedroom , she immediately started sucking my cock, then she got on top and started riding . That’s when she started telling me that they got naked on the boat. They had oral sex on the boat, but they didn’t fuck on the boat, they came back here to our house. And when she said that he come into the room nude. He sucked her tits as she rode me, after I came in her, I watch him fuck my wife in our bed!! He fucked her doggy and pulled out and cummed on her asshole then slide his cock part way in her ass which she got off one . I loved watching her ass bounce off his cock , there’s something about an ass jiggling when his cock hits it. And he slapped her ass a few times and she would go crazy . Where was sitting? I loved watching her big tits swing back-and-forth as he fucked her doggy. He loved squeezing them from behind. He could come over anytime the time and I would watch but I also started to notice that had been there when I wasn’t there, too.
Omfg lucky you. Hot wife.

Reactions: Desejo de corno