Young guy hits on my wife in a hot tub on vacation and results in a first time sharing experience

I've been trying to help my wife understand my sharing fantasy, but it's really hard because she doesn't really like to talk during sex. And when we're not having sex, she doesn't want to hear anything that has anything to do with this stuff.

Last night was a breakthrough while I was eating her out. I was so turned on, I asked her if I could tell her my latest fantasy. I can't believe she said okay. I prefaced it with “now, keep in mind, this is just a fantasy. I don't really want to do this. It's just hot to think about.” To drive this home, I told her to remember that fantasy she told me before about some guy breaking in and having his way with her and then leaving. I said you don't really want a stranger to come in and rape you. But it's hot to think about, so, this is very similar.

Next week we're going to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary with a weekend away at some fancy resort in the poconos. We're having a fun day and at night. We decide to go in the Hot tub. We have drinks and are having a good time when a younger couple ask if they can join us. Eventually, the wife says she's tired and she's gonna go in and the husband says I'll be in in a few minutes after I finish my drink. He makes a comment about my wife. And it's kind of inappropriate and my wife looks really uncomfortable but I reinforce him by saying “well, he's mot wrong. You're pretty fucking hot.” The young guy sees what i'm doing and keeps going. Eventually, I say “hey, why don't you just show us your tits? What's the worst that can happen. He says “yeah, I won't bite.” She's still uncomfortable but agrees, because we had a lot of fireball shots or something. Then I tell him “why don't you go touch them? I won't tell your wife.” She protests and I say, come on, it's our 10 year anniversary. Let's just do something fun for once. She's smiling and kind of giggling, covering her face, but he approaches her and then just start sucking on her nipple. Her head instantly tilts back and her eyes close. And I just freeze because what i'm watching is literally insane. I wait a little bit and assume he's gonna come sot back down and we're all gonna talk about it, but he keeps going. Then I hear a loud moan come from her voice, it takes me a few seconds to realize. He slid her bottoms aside and is fingering her. I'm literally dumbfounded. What is happening? And she is clearly enjoying it. So I let it continue, and then he forcefully stands her up and pulls her bathing suit down and bends her over the edge of the hot tub. He just puts his whole hand between her legs and starts fist pounding her while she keeps moaning. This only goes on for a few seconds before he pulls his dick out and gently slides it into her and then starts ramming her while she's making these loud guttural noises and I hear her say “harder harder.” Hearing her say that solidifies the idea of how much she likes it, that she is zoned out enough to not care about begging for it while i'm standing right behind her. At the last moment, he pulls out and she turns around and puts her mouth around his dick and just swallows all his come, which is mind numbingly crazy since I have literally never seen her do that which adds to the amount of hotness, she must be feeling right now. Then he gets his drink and says “I gotta go. Don't tell my wife” and then just leaves. We look at each other and smile. And she's like what the fuck just happened. We walk back to our room still in shock. And then fuck all night talking about it.

I've been trying to help my wife understand my sharing fantasy, but it's really hard because she doesn't really like to talk during sex. And when we're not having sex, she doesn't want to hear anything that has anything to do with this stuff.

Last night was a breakthrough while I was eating her out. I was so turned on, I asked her if I could tell her my latest fantasy. I can't believe she said okay. I prefaced it with “now, keep in mind, this is just a fantasy. I don't really want to do this. It's just hot to think about.” To drive this home, I told her to remember that fantasy she told me before about some guy breaking in and having his way with her and then leaving. I said you don't really want a stranger to come in and rape you. But it's hot to think about, so, this is very similar.

Next week we're going to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary with a weekend away at some fancy resort in the poconos. We're having a fun day and at night. We decide to go in the Hot tub. We have drinks and are having a good time when a younger couple ask if they can join us. Eventually, the wife says she's tired and she's gonna go in and the husband says I'll be in in a few minutes after I finish my drink. He makes a comment about my wife. And it's kind of inappropriate and my wife looks really uncomfortable but I reinforce him by saying “well, he's mot wrong. You're pretty fucking hot.” The young guy sees what i'm doing and keeps going. Eventually, I say “hey, why don't you just show us your tits? What's the worst that can happen. He says “yeah, I won't bite.” She's still uncomfortable but agrees, because we had a lot of fireball shots or something. Then I tell him “why don't you go touch them? I won't tell your wife.” She protests and I say, come on, it's our 10 year anniversary. Let's just do something fun for once. She's smiling and kind of giggling, covering her face, but he approaches her and then just start sucking on her nipple. Her head instantly tilts back and her eyes close. And I just freeze because what i'm watching is literally insane. I wait a little bit and assume he's gonna come sot back down and we're all gonna talk about it, but he keeps going. Then I hear a loud moan come from her voice, it takes me a few seconds to realize. He slid her bottoms aside and is fingering her. I'm literally dumbfounded. What is happening? And she is clearly enjoying it. So I let it continue, and then he forcefully stands her up and pulls her bathing suit down and bends her over the edge of the hot tub. He just puts his whole hand between her legs and starts fist pounding her while she keeps moaning. This only goes on for a few seconds before he pulls his dick out and gently slides it into her and then starts ramming her while she's making these loud guttural noises and I hear her say “harder harder.” Hearing her say that solidifies the idea of how much she likes it, that she is zoned out enough to not care about begging for it while i'm standing right behind her. At the last moment, he pulls out and she turns around and puts her mouth around his dick and just swallows all his come, which is mind numbingly crazy since I have literally never seen her do that which adds to the amount of hotness, she must be feeling right now. Then he gets his drink and says “I gotta go. Don't tell my wife” and then just leaves. We look at each other and smile. And she's like what the fuck just happened. We walk back to our room still in shock. And then fuck all night talking about it.
Very fucking hot

• Love
Reactions: PleaseLickHer

Do you think she would ever go for it in real life,?