Your 1st sex from the moment know your wife

Probably 3 or 4 months after I met her, I don't remember exactly it was long ago. When we first met we became friends with little benefits, she was spending a lot of time with me as a "friend" and we were kissing a lot, but she never let me take off her panties. By that time I knew too from her best girlfriend (who also was my buddy's wife) that she still meet her ex-bf for fuck and that was making me very angry because she still was fucking with him but not with me. Then after a while when I told her I want to be with her and she became my girlfriend she spread her legs on the first official date as a couple.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
How many days you took to had 1st fuck with your wife from the day you know each other?

Me & wife
We had our first fuck almost a month after we knew each other.

Since that, fuck is our priority every single day. We did fuck infront of our condo & by the roadside aswell. When horny, nothing couldn't stop us. We might have sex everywhere.

How about you guys?
Funny story it took 2years I was fit and strong and well endowed I was doing mma and I married her then she hoped on my pole then I gain fat and my package shrinks and know her I am looking for other men to pleas my wife

We worked together took about 2 weeks after knowing her before we were fucking. It happened the first night of partying. she was with someone at the time and I just got out of a bad relationship. Glad we did she has taken me to do things I would have never thought of before.

A month or two, After five or six dates she gave up her pussy to me and we fucked.
Didn't suck my dick for another month or two since she played the innocent girl game with me, it worked and I belived her at the time....
I thought that she had never sucked dick when in fact she had sucked more dicks than she had let in her pussy :ROFLMAO: Now afterwards it adds to the kinkness that she didn't want to suck my dick for the first months even if we had sex when she had sucked other guys on their first date.
My story is similar. She acted as if she was innocent and inexperienced. She wasn't...

Reactions: FranklyFancy123
For my wife C and me the first fuck was 5-6 weeks after we met and about 2 weeks after we started dating. Funny thing is, on the night we met, C was with another guy "J" (foreign exchange officer) and I was with her recently divorced girlfriend. We were at the Officers Mess where I was stationed. My (future) wife's date was drowning her in Cosmopolitans and she was totally drunk.

About 11 PM, he walked her out of the Mess, to his room, gave her some pink champagne, and fucked her. She doesn't remember it. She was only 18; he was about 25...

They came back into the bar where I was dancing with the friend, and we decided to all go back to the friend's apartment where C was staying over for the night with her friend.

When we got to the apartment, C was so drunk she went straight back to the bedroom to pass out. J followed her back to the bedroom while C's friend and I hung out in the living room.

As it happens, things didn't work out for me. I could have easily scored as this girl was more than ready. Unfortunately, she was also wearing a big engagement rock on her left hand and had a picture of her fiance on the mantle. He was another flyer in the unit to which I was soon to transfer. Discretion being the better part of valor, I chose not to take my future squadron mate's wife to bed, or in this case to couch, as we were still in the living room trying to give the other couple some room. Which I think is kind of funny as C and J were in the friends bedroom...

In the meantime, C was either passed out or nearly passed out in bed in the other room (it was only a 1 bedroom apartment). Her suitor, J, went in, pulled her dress up, her panties down, and fucked her again, at least once, maybe more. As with the previous fuck, she tells me she doesn't remember it. As drunk as she was, I believe her. In 2021 his actions would probably get him arrested for rape...

Finally, as I knew I wasn't going to get anywhere and I need to get some sleep, I went and knocked on the door and told him it was time to go.

C and J dated for about a month after that and fucked regularly.

As for C and me, she stopped dating J and one day I was in the local mall and she saw me and said hello. I was planning a trip into another town to do some photography the next day and I asked her if she'd like to go along. She said yes and that became our first official date. At the time, she did not realize that I knew that she had fucked J multiple times on the day we initially met.

On our first date which, by the way, was an excellent real first date, we ended the day with a kiss. Subsequently, we dated for a couple weeks and gradually got friskier. Eventually she decided to arrange to stay over for the night (she was living with her grandparents at the time while going to school).

The night finally arrived, we went out to dinner then back to my place. We started getting friendly and I finally had her naked on the bed and went down on her. She was enjoying that but was somewhat shy about it. More on that in a minute. As things progressed, I undressed myself and put myself into a modified 69, with my head between her legs and my cock near her head. She didn't take the hint. Finally, after bringing her to orgasm via oral, plus a lot of breast play and kissing, we went to sleep. No fucking. Honestly, I can't even remember if she even touched my cock. Maybe she gave me a hand. The night was memorable because it wasn't memorable.

Fast forward to the next night, we finally fucked for the first time.

Years later, I discovered two things. First, as noted earlier, she did not realize that I knew that she had gotten fucked on the night we met so she was trying to act demure and innocent. She told me she did this because she really liked me and didn't want me to think she was a slut. Pretty funny because that is exactly what I thought...

Second, as noted earlier, she acted somewhat shy about me giving her oral. Turns out, she had an FWB arrangement with a coworker from the grocery in which she worked. He was married, quite well endowed, and they had been fucking for about 8 months. The afternoon before she came over to spend the night, she had babysat for this guy and his wife. The guy came home while she was there and, in short order, he had her panties off and was fucking her silly. He shot a big load into her.

She showered before she came over to see me but knew that she still had cum in her pussy and was worried that I'd notice. At the time, I was too inexperienced to know.

In summary, my slut girlfriend future wife cucked me before we had even slept together, then I ate the creampie out of her but didn't get to fuck her on the first night we slept together.

You can't make this stuff up...

When I first met my exwife she was screwing my bestfriend. We would bring her along when we would water ski and liked her to be nude on the boat. I saw her nude all the time and also watched him screw her many times.

We had our first fuck with an month after we met each other....
I sneaked into her parents house and she was staying with her parents those early days and I had good fuck with her and sneaked out from her parents house 😅

First day I met her, I took her to my apartment and fucked her raw! I told her I’d cum on her ass and she says just to cum inside her. Imagine that! How many times has she done this before me? I fucked her about 4-5 times that night and the next day, she wanted to keep coming over.