Your 1st sex from the moment know your wife

My first wife I met at a club one night, she took me home and we fucked the very same night. Robin and I waited until around 3-4 weeks. The first time we did it, we were on her couch and started making out, which quickly led to us tearing our clothes off. She started on top of me and took all of me in one motion, and as soon as I was deep inside her, we never even moved, I mean not even a little, and in less than maybe 45 seconds, we both started cumming at the same time. It was like nothing I had ever felt before, her pussy literally milked my cock without either of us ever moving! That’s how amazing her pussy is and why I knew from that very moment, we had to share it with as many guys as possible!

• Love
Reactions: EgyBull
Naughty girl!👍🏻
Well it was quite an unusual situation - I was watching a gay male work colleague of mine playing with one of his friends. I'd expressed an interest in seeing two guys together and he had arranged it. I got so aroused watching that I needed to have sex and my colleagues friend was very happy to obliged. And that's how I met my future and current hubby. I know that won't be to everyone's taste on here but that's how it happened x

A month or two, After five or six dates she gave up her pussy to me and we fucked.
Didn't suck my dick for another month or two since she played the innocent girl game with me, it worked and I belived her at the time....
I thought that she had never sucked dick when in fact she had sucked more dicks than she had let in her pussy :ROFLMAO: Now afterwards it adds to the kinkness that she didn't want to suck my dick for the first months even if we had sex when she had sucked other guys on their first date.

A month or two, After five or six dates she gave up her pussy to me and we fucked.
Didn't suck my dick for another month or two since she played the innocent girl game with me, it worked and I belived her at the time....
I thought that she had never sucked dick when in fact she had sucked more dicks than she had let in her pussy :ROFLMAO: Now afterwards it adds to the kinkness that she didn't want to suck my dick for the first months even if we had sex when she had sucked other guys on their first date.
Nice. Pls fuck her more dude

How many days you took to had 1st fuck with your wife from the day you know each other?

Me & wife
We had our first fuck almost a month after we knew each other.

Since that, fuck is our priority every single day. We did fuck in front of our condo & by the roadside as well. When horny, nothing couldn't stop us. We might have sex everywhere.

How about you guys?
First Date and I Fucked her, cum in her too!

Reactions: EgyBull
It’s been decades ago so kinda hard to recall precisely, but surely it was weeks rather than months before I got in her pants. But it was quite a number of months for sure before my pants came off and full on sex happened. In between then it was making out and oral sex, almost always my performing on her. I got very good, proud to say. It’s always been elemental in our sexual bond.

Last edited: