Your 1st sex from the moment know your wife

At a birthday party I met my now ex-wive. A few days later I asked her out for diner. After diner we went to a club where we started kissing. After some time she asked me to bring her home. On our way to my car I felt her up; her little, perky boobs and hot wet pussy. At her place we went to her bed room and it didn't take long before I desposited my first load deep inside her pussy. The rest of the weekend we spent in her bed fucking...........

At a birthday party I met my now ex-wive. A few days later I asked her out for diner. After diner we went to a club where we started kissing. After some time she asked me to bring her home. On our way to my car I felt her up; her little, perky boobs and hot wet pussy. At her place we went to her bed room and it didn't take long before I desposited my first load deep inside her pussy. The rest of the weekend we spent in her bed fucking...........
Nice dude

Reactions: Billybadass
My wife and I met in college, and it took about nine months for us to finally have sex. My wife was with a boyfriend, and we used to live in apartments right next to each other, so I would usually listen to when he was fucking her. We were friends, so she would tell me all about him, but he was a cheat, since he was very popular, and well endowed. One night, at a party, she found him with another girl, and was pretty upset, and just got really drunk. I decided to take her home, since he didnt, and when we got to her apartment, she started sucking my dick, and we had amazing, although short sex, because i came so quickly. After that, we continued to do it, and we started going out as a couple.

Our first date she gave me a hand job. I can still hear her bracelet jingle and she moved her arm up and down. About a month later she let me start fucking her. I was getting divorced and she was trying to hold out until it was finalized. She didn’t make it that long. I had her on her hands and knees moaning like crazy as I fucked here doggie style. I remember her freaking out because I wasn’t wearing a condom. I was a good boy though and sprayed it all over her ass....

Surprisingly, it wasn’t until our third night out together. Well I should say the morning of our third night out, as we didn’t actually get home till then. By then we had such an amazing deep connection, we were laying on her couch and started making out until we were both naked, she climbed on top of me at first but I quickly rolled her over onto her back. I entered the absolute most amazing feeling pussy I had ever felt in my life, and I had been with hundreds, true story! I slowly worked my way all the way in and couldn’t move! Her pussy was so tight and we fit together absolutely perfectly, I knew if I had moved even a tiny bit, I was going to cum. We stayed in that perfectly still position for only a minute or two and I could literally feel her pussy milking my cock! So within only a few minutes and without moving, we both came together at the same time, and it was by far the strongest orgasm I’d ever had! We were instantly hooked to each other from that moment on!

She was going out with my flat mate. They split up one night and she came into my room and just started having sex with me without saying a word. We both knew the chemistry was there. We tried to be quiet at first but after about a week it was several times a day and as loud as possible. Needless to say he and I are no longer friends.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna